Colin Powell Exposed!

His big criticism was the phrases “lazy” and “shuck and jive” ....but, heck, 'they're not racists!'
Then why are you painting 'em as racist????

A non-racist can still take the low road and use racial dog whistle phrases, such as these.

So....you're protecting black folks?

Heaven forbid they hear the word 'lazy'!!

You're sure that they're as fragile as Fabergé eggs?

I wonder if you're smart enough to understand why it's so very essential for you Leftists to thump your chests and claim you're lookin' out for your darker brethren?

Wanna hint?

"But what exactly would that mean? In how many states do black voters make the difference? I ran some rough numbers over at Robert Emmet -- check them out. Depending on how much of a drop-off you assume, it could cost the Democrats 10 to 76 electoral votes."
Robert Schlesinger: The Democrats and the Black Vote

Don't you just love how the Republican's eat their own?

Once upon a time, Colin Powell was the poster child for the GOP. A war hero, Secretary of State and prospective GOP Presidential candidate.

Then...he dared to stray from the official party ideology, refused to tow the party's extremist line, and now suddenly he's the devil incarnate, ranking right behind Barack Obama as the epitome of pure evil.

Group think and mass hysteria will be the downfall of the GOP if you moron's don't suddenly develop some basic intelligence.

Once upon a time, Colin Powell was the poster child for the GOP. A war hero, Secretary of State and prospective GOP Presidential candidate.

Then...he dared to stray from the official party ideology, refused to tow the party's extremist line, and now suddenly he's the devil incarnate, ranking right behind Barack Obama as the epitome of pure evil.

Group think and mass hysteria will be the downfall of the GOP if you moron's don't suddenly develop some basic intelligence.

saying that ' lazy" is racist terminology is extremist

The Republicans got about 10% of the black vote and about 30% of the Hispanic vote.

Keep telling those groups, Conservatives, that it's because those minorities are too stupid to know what's in their best interests...

...that'll fix things for you.

Oh, and btw,

Obama got about 76% of the Asian vote. You know, those dang super smart super industrious Asians...

...explain that while you're at it.

What kind of dunce are you?

"Once upon a time, Colin Powell was the poster child for the GOP. A war hero, Secretary of State and prospective GOP Presidential candidate."
And that, gomer, is exactly my point!
Democrats claimed he was an 'affirmative action' baby.
He's simply a 'what have you done for me lately?" turncoat.

Did you see the interview?
Are you aware of the ammunition that Powell gave the Democrats to win the election?
And you still insist he was "their own"?

So much for any thought that you have any cachet in the area of political acumen.

Last edited:

Powell gave up his Republican credentials in 2008 when he voted for Obama. The only thing that mattered to him was the poll that said 93% of his black brothers and sisters voted for Obama.

politicalchic? more like "politicaldumbfuck."

just because you don't recognize the obvious racial undertones of referring to minorities as "lazy" and "shiftless" or "shucking and jiving" then that's on you, racist.

but please, keep following the dying ideologies of ignorance and fantasy belief in trickle-down. it did wonders for you guys in 2012.

politicalchic? more like "politicaldumbfuck."

just because you don't recognize the obvious racial undertones of referring to minorities as "lazy" and "shiftless" or "shucking and jiving" then that's on you, racist.

but please, keep following the dying ideologies of ignorance and fantasy belief in trickle-down. it did wonders for you guys in 2012.

Please, keep going ….I always yawn when I’m interested.

I note that you commented not at all on the specifics in the OP....

...due to your ability....or lack thereof?

And do try to speak like an adult, not the elementary school dork that you are. Make the effort.

Powell gave up his Republican credentials in 2008 when he voted for Obama. The only thing that mattered to him was the poll that said 93% of his black brothers and sisters voted for Obama.

and they wonder why people think of them as racists.

Yeah, no shit. :rolleyes:

So....it appears that it's a no-no to mention that black folks are black?

Why?

Are they supposed to be ashamed to be black?

Ooops.......your 'racism' is showing.

Turn in your Liberal card this very minute!

Wow....black folks are so very lucky to have you two lookin' out for 'em!

I hear they're throwing you a big party this weekend, huh?

The democrats sure embraced Lieberman didn't they?

Wow....black folks are so very lucky to have you two lookin' out for 'em!

I hear they're throwing you a big party this weekend, huh?

Rest assured, we're looking out for orientals too.

If you knew any they may have told you that orientals is 60s lingo, they refer to themselves as Asians.......you would think that someone who is the champion of anyone who isn't white.

Why are conservatives so afraid of Colin Powell?

I've never been impressed with Powell, just another know-nothing general that took full advantage of affirmative action. Generals have been nothing but elitist politicians since WW2. All of their best ideas were thought of by Majors and Bird Colonels.

To General Powell and people that think like him.......... If we would all be honest and stop lying to ourselves for just a second we would all agree that we all have some degree of racism in us. I use to eat lunch in a restaurant that served "soul food" not all of the clientele were Black but most of them were. I've never heard more racist talk in my life. Hate talk! you need to have the guts to be honest with yourself. Anyone can be a racist. The worse bigots in the world are bigots that believe they have some good reason to feel the way they do. That it's somehow justified because of past wrongs committed against you or your "people". This is how a General of the Army can be taken down by an innocent phrase made by someone on TV or a blog. Yeah I've heard Asians say awful things about Blacks, and Hispanics and visa verse. So why do white people take the major hit on this racist subject? I for one won't play that game anymore. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Racist come in all colors and from all backgrounds. And lets not forget our political bigots. Left leaning people that think they can refer to their opposition as right wing crackers. We even have a President that's getting into that demonization game. So if you think my white ass is racist for this post than you can go fuck yourself and stop your fucking whining and get on with your pitiful pathetic existence. and then you can look in the mirror and ask yourself did I vote for a man because he is not white?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back