Colin Powell Exposed!

To General Powell and people that think like him.......... If we would all be honest and stop lying to ourselves for just a second we would all agree that we all have some degree of racism in us. I use to eat lunch in a restaurant that served "soul food" not all of the clientele were Black but most of them were. I've never heard more racist talk in my life. Hate talk! you need to have the guts to be honest with yourself. Anyone can be a racist. The worse bigots in the world are bigots that believe they have some good reason to feel the way they do. That it's somehow justified because of past wrongs committed against you or your "people". Yeah I've heard Asians say awful things about Blacks, and Hispanics and visa verse. So why do white people take the major hit on this racist subject? I for one won't play that game anymore. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Racist come in all colors and from all backgrounds. And lets not forget our political bigots. Left leaning people that think they can refer to their opposition as right wing crackers. We even have a President that's getting into that demonization game. So if you think my white ass is racist for this post than you can go fuck yourself and stop your fucking whining and get on with your pitiful pathetic existence.

I lived in a predominately hispanic neighborhood near downtown Denver for 7 years. My neighbors accepted my gringo ass because they could hear my playing of Santana through my skylight. I could not believe just how much I heard ****** and wet backs..... they really hated blacks.

Colin Powell has made himself a pariah to politics and is now used by the Democrats who perceive him as an UNLCE TOM and the tool of George Bush 43.
On the Republican front Colin Powell is now considered a turn coat. O'Reilly was correct in his interview.

Colin Powell has made himself a pariah to politics and is now used by the Democrats who perceive him as an UNLCE TOM and the tool of George Bush 43.
On the Republican front Colin Powell is now considered a turn coat. O'Reilly was correct in his interview.

Says Chickenhawk O'Reilly, who rode student deferments to avoid the war in Vietnam, about a man who served two tours of duty there.

I respect Colin Powell for his service. What I do not respect about Powell is how is trying to turn the Republican Party into the Democrat Party. If he really loves the Democrat Party and Obama so much, he should just make the switch to becoming a Democrat, and to quit trying to fool everyone he is a Republican.

So nobody wants to venture a theory as to why President Obama got 76% of the Asian-American vote?

They have a higher than average median income, a lower than average unemployment rate, and are on average the most highly educated of US minorities.

How is it possible that they don't vote Republican????????

So nobody wants to venture a theory as to why President Obama got 76% of the Asian-American vote?

They have a higher than average median income, a lower than average unemployment rate, and are on average the most highly educated of US minorities.

How is it possible that they don't vote Republican????????
Cite your source.

Blacks vote their color - they all feel like the white man owes the something. There are a very small minority of them that have transcended the bullshit - Powell ain't one of them. He is a turncoat at the skin level!

Blacks vote their color

Huh? I didn't know Bill Clinton was Black

- they all feel like the white man owes the something.

Well, if you work hard like millions of Blacks do and give your tax dollars to the government it DOES owe you something. And lets not even talk about all that uncompensated slave labor that went on for hundreds of years. I am not sure that all blacks feel that they are owed anything but there certainly is a good case for saying it!

There are a very small minority of them that have transcended the bullshit - Powell ain't one of them. He is a turncoat at the skin level!

Well You sure aren't a turncoat are you! I'll bet you voted white like a true patriot should, RITE?

Well, if you work hard like millions of Blacks do and give your tax dollars to the government it DOES owe you something. And lets not even talk about all that uncompensated slave labor that went on for hundreds of years. I am not sure that all blacks feel that they are owed anything but there certainly is a good case for saying it!
Yeah, like you were ever a slave. You think you're owed something for what??? Talking shit on the internet? The taxpayers have taken care of blacks for 50 years now, how about paying US back, mf?

Powell Turned out to be nothing more then a race baiter....Its sad really....
He's an empty suit. Anybody that reaches the top through affirmative action will have an asterisk next to his name. He didn't accomplish anything on his own. He's as much of a fraud as Obama, which is probably why he supports him. They both got to go to the front of the line because of their race.

Last edited:
Why are conservatives so afraid of Colin Powell?

Why are they afraid of Sanda Fluke?

dis·a·gree
/ˌdisəˈgrē/
Verb
Have or express a different opinion.
Disapprove of.
Synonyms
dissent - differ - discord

fear
/fi(ə)r/
Noun
An unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.
Verb
Be afraid of (someone or something) as likely to be dangerous, painful, or threatening: "farmers fear that they will lose business".
Synonyms
noun. dread - fright - apprehension - funk - awe - alarm
verb. be afraid - dread - apprehend - funk - be afraid of

Aren't you pleased that you learned something new, today?

You're welcome.

Yeah, no shit. :rolleyes:

Wow....black folks are so very lucky to have you two lookin' out for 'em!

I hear they're throwing you a big party this weekend, huh?

...This is a serious question, are you fucking brain dead? This 18th century thinking that prevails in the right wing is why your party is dying.

I'm an American.

I subscribe to "18th century thinking," such as the United States Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and concepts like self-reliance and liberty.

It's eminently clear what totalitarians, collectivists, statists, and Obamunists endorse.
That would be you, huh?
Raise your paw.

Why are conservatives so afraid of Colin Powell?

I've never been impressed with Powell, just another know-nothing general that took full advantage of affirmative action. Generals have been nothing but elitist politicians since WW2. All of their best ideas were thought of by Majors and Bird Colonels.

"....another know-nothing general that took full advantage of affirmative action."

I've heard him speak, thougth he had a grasp of military theory....I don't see any indications of the Bill Clinton claim that he was an affirmative action baby.

But I do detect a lack of honor, loyalty and character. A certain weakness that surprises.

To General Powell and people that think like him.......... If we would all be honest and stop lying to ourselves for just a second we would all agree that we all have some degree of racism in us. I use to eat lunch in a restaurant that served "soul food" not all of the clientele were Black but most of them were. I've never heard more racist talk in my life. Hate talk! you need to have the guts to be honest with yourself. Anyone can be a racist. The worse bigots in the world are bigots that believe they have some good reason to feel the way they do. That it's somehow justified because of past wrongs committed against you or your "people". Yeah I've heard Asians say awful things about Blacks, and Hispanics and visa verse. So why do white people take the major hit on this racist subject? I for one won't play that game anymore. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Racist come in all colors and from all backgrounds. And lets not forget our political bigots. Left leaning people that think they can refer to their opposition as right wing crackers. We even have a President that's getting into that demonization game. So if you think my white ass is racist for this post than you can go fuck yourself and stop your fucking whining and get on with your pitiful pathetic existence.

I lived in a predominately hispanic neighborhood near downtown Denver for 7 years. My neighbors accepted my gringo ass because they could hear my playing of Santana through my skylight. I could not believe just how much I heard ****** and wet backs..... they really hated blacks.

Not for nothing...but I don't consider name-calling as 'racism.'

No language nor words should be 'banned,'...merely pointed out as less than civil.

First amendment and all....

But....anything that actually prevents any from earning a living, or causes actual damages....that should be illegal.

Hurt feelings? Grow a backbone.

Says Chickenhawk O'Reilly, who rode student deferments to avoid the war in Vietnam, about a man who served two tours of duty there.

What a typical idiot Liberal you are.

What the heck does that post have to do with O'Reilly's interview or opinions??

He's not Italian....so I guess he can't offer an opinion about spaghetti, huh?

Forum List

Back