College Football is almost here!

Looks like Alabama-Georgia vs Ohio State-Oregon in the national title. Enjoy it while you can because NIL and the portal are going to ruin it.

I do not like what either the NIL or the portal is doing for the game. But it is the game we have.

I don't think Bama has enough to take Georgia.

I do not like what either the NIL or the portal is doing for the game. But it is the game we have.

That said, I think Bama will have a great season. And we will see where we end up at the end of the season.

Saban left the team loaded with talent, and DeBoer landed the #1 recruiting class. Can't wait to see what Coach DeBoer can do with Milroe.

And I don't think Oregon has enough to beat Ohio State either. But those 4 schools seem to be getting all the 5 stars so things could start getting monotonous. Still, I'm like you. I love the game, even though I've sworn off going to non playoff bowl games, which have turned into a major con with all the good players opting out. It'll be fun to see how the new, expanded SEC and BIG regular seasons shake out. My team, Penn State, will probably make the expanded playoff but I don't think they're good enough to beat the big boys.

Forum List

Back