🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

College football player punches girl in a fight. Gets kicked off the team.

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
We will be hearing a lot about this one, particularly from those nauseating white knights on the left. He was wrong to hit a girl, but she was just as wrong to throw a punch at him. If someone throws a punch at you, it's understandable that you throw one back. That doesn't make it right but it is understandable, I don't think he should lose his scholarship for this incident, and I certainly don't think he's guilty of assault when the girl clearly threw the first punch.

Quarterback De Andre Johnson dismissed from Florida State Dr. Saturday - Yahoo Sports

Last edited:
I would normally agree, but look at what he's doing before she hits him. He's man handling her. He's grabbing her right wrist and being physically aggressive and controlling her. He deserved to get hit and he deserved to lose his scholorship.

I would normally agree, but look at what he's doing before she hits him. He's man handling her. He's grabbing her right wrist and being physically aggressive and controlling her. He deserved to get hit and he deserved to lose his scholorship.

Perhaps, but prior to him grabbing her wrist it seemed like they were both shoving each other. To me it was hard to say who the aggressor was...but one thing I do believe to be true is him punching her was a reaction to the punch she threw at him. Do you not agree that if she doesn't throw that punch than neither does he?

Perhaps, but prior to him grabbing her wrist it seemed like they were both shoving each other. To me it was hard to say who the aggressor was...but one thing I do believe to be true is him punching her was a reaction to the punch she threw at him. Do you not agree that if she doesn't throw that punch than neither does he?
All I have seen is a gif of the incident. Going by that, he deserved to get punched. That said, any girl who DOES start a fight with a guy, deserves a beat down just as much as any man would. Equality comes with a price.

All I have seen is a gif of the incident. Going by that, he deserved to get punched. That said, any girl who DOES start a fight with a guy, deserves a beat down just as much as any man would. Equality comes with a price.

After seeing the whole incident, im more convinced than ever. What happened was him and the girl were both trying to fill the same spot at the bar at the same time. youll see the girl step up first, then a moment later you can see him grab the under side of the bar with his right hand, while using his elbow to dig into her side in an effort to make her slide to the right, though she has no room to slide. At that point she turns her head back towards him and they exchange words. She then turns around as the two argue and he grabs her and starts controlling her. If a guy did that to me, hes getting punched straight in the face. No question.

I sympathize with your position, but I don't think this is one where the girl is at fault.

The fact she is a girl is irrelevant. If you don't want to get punched don't start a fight.

He shouldn't have been in the bar in the first place. The dip shit is only 19. If you're trying to get served at a bar underage it would be wise not to bring attention to yourself. He was trying to push her out of the way so he could get a drink. I doubt anyone here would be cool with some random trying to push you out of the way at a bar. Fuck this guy.

Damn, some of the above posters mother's raised fine boys, no wonder why this country is going to hell whet it is ok to punch a woman......

A few times when a girl punched me I just laughed at her, it would get them even more pissed off. :)

I think there's something wrong with the angle of the dangle in that video, and I only ran it once, but it looked to me like he put his hand on or near her throat, and she recognizing the danger in that tried to push his hand away. That's when he punched her.

If true and I were king, that would be six months in the can for felony assault
with the usual time off for good behavior. Plus the sucessful completion of an anger management course.

What the school does with their scholarship is up to them.

The fact that he was in a bar and the fact that he was pushing his way up and then got in a confrontation means he loses his scholarship. Hopefully Florida State has had enough of having a thug for a QB.

He is a bully. It appears she was trying to get away from him. He proceeded to bully his way back next to her and was very agressive with her-what I call manhandling her, and she responded as nothing else was working.

Last edited:
Fuck him!!! Hope they arrest him. You dont hit women. I know she hit him. But it appeared she was being grabbed by him. He deserves the book thrown at him.

Now...that said...hes also a college football player and at a major school. Thats a privilege. I played LB at Furman and it was one of the best honors of my life to get that opportunity. Hes at friggin FLORIDA STATE and does this stupid shit? Bye bye. Theres 1, 000, 000 players who'll bust their tails to take his spot.

We will be hearing a lot about this one, particularly from those nauseating white knights on the left. He was wrong to hit a girl, but she was just as wrong to throw a punch at him. If someone throws a punch at you, it's understandable that you throw one back. That doesn't make it right but it is understandable, I don't think he should lose his scholarship for this incident, and I certainly don't think he's guilty of assault when the girl clearly threw the first punch.

Quarterback De Andre Johnson dismissed from Florida State Dr. Saturday - Yahoo Sports

The chick was obviously drunk and he avoided her punch easily.
Totally uncalled for on his part.

Two drunk people have a disagreement at a bar that ends in a fight ... Wow, that is something new.
A real man would never hit a lady ... I am just not sure either was the case in this altercation.

Ladies ... If you are going to get stupid, forget what it means to be a lady and act like man ... You better bring it like a man.
Men learn early on that what they do or say can earn them a face full of fist (or at least it used to be that way).
Women ought to understand that the rules are different for us as long as we want to be a lady about it.

Perhaps I am just screwed up ... But the first thing I thought when I watched the video is ... "She is lucky she didn't get her jaw broken".
He smacked her silly ... She never saw or had the idea it was coming ... And I was looking for teeth on the bar.

Two drunk people have a disagreement at a bar that ends in a fight ... Wow, that is something new.
A real man would never hit a lady ... I am just not sure either was the case in this altercation.

Ladies ... If you are going to get stupid, forget what it means to be a lady and act like man ... You better bring it like a man.
Men learn early on that what they do or say can earn them a face full of fist (or at least it used to be that way).
Women ought to understand that the rules are different for us as long as we want to be a lady about it.

Perhaps I am just screwed up ... But the first thing I thought when I watched the video is ... "She is lucky she didn't get her jaw broken".
He smacked her silly ... She never saw or had the idea it was coming ... And I was looking for teeth on the bar.

I'll say this...she can either take a punch or he hits like a girl.

Damn, some of the above posters mother's raised fine boys, no wonder why this country is going to hell whet it is ok to punch a woman......

A few times when a girl punched me I just laughed at her, it would get them even more pissed off. :)

You white knights are so predictable. I specifically stated it was not ok for him to punch the girl. While her throwing the first punch doesn't give him carte blanche to hit her, it does make his action understandable, while not acceptable.

The fact she is a girl is irrelevant. If you don't want to get punched don't start a fight.

Right. Just because she's a girl doesn't mean she should be able to throw punches at someone with impunity.

Forum List

Back