College: Girl who said rape left her "scarred" had sex 10 days later

hmmm no intimacy wouldn't be the goal of it, it'd be about the act of sex itself rather than the specific partner... So I guess I'm saying that anyone I could trust would work, which could indeed have been, at least when I was younger, a purely sexual friend, rather than having to be a boyfriend or anything like that. Hell, it could probably even be just a friend I trusted but wasn't attracted to that way... It's not about the relationship, or the intimacy of said relationship, so much as sex feeling "good and safe" rather than "bad and dangerous."

Now in this case, I mean she's saying she was a virgin and from a psychological view point, I /can/ see her wanting to "give" it to someone rather than having it "taken," even if it is merely symbolic act after the fact...
Very reasonable. You just can't say that you are so traumatized that you will never have sex again.

In a move that's driving liberal radfems nuts, a college is asking a girl who said she was in extreme pain for 30 days after being "raped" by a male student to explain how she had sex 10 days after allegedly losing her virginity and being "scarred". Liberals are flipping out because they argue that if a woman says she is a virgin then she is a virgin, period, and false testimony is not a thing.
See Wesleyan College's request for the girl's sexual history.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...0GbzduDBXijnUPVDQ&sig2=9JZrdkRiLGrMt1GOtxZQNg
Wtf does her sexual activity have to do with her being raped?
Because that was the claim she made.

This kind of thing saved Kobe Bryant (rapist) from going to prison in Colorado. The room-service girl he raped and sodomized had sex with her boyfriend later that morning when she was traumatized and vulnerable. So there was co-mingling of semen in her rape-kit test and Bryant fled back to LA to buy his wife a new diamond ring to keep her out of divorce court.

This kind of thing saved Kobe Bryant (rapist) from going to prison in Colorado. The room-service girl he raped and sodomized had sex with her boyfriend later that morning when she was traumatized and vulnerable. So there was co-mingling of semen in her rape-kit test and Bryant fled back to LA to buy his wife a new diamond ring to keep her out of divorce court.
As I recall that Kobe Bryant case, everything that girl did destroyed her case.

Crystal Mangum claimed to be raped by the lacrosse players when she was in the parking lot having birthday sex with her driver.

Rape victims often destroy their own cases even when they have really been raped. This girl, scarred for life, is just outright lying. She may have been raped, but certainly not scarred for life.

It's terrible when a genuine rape victim has to react perfectly so as not to spoil the case against her attacker. Bryant is a pig who should have been repaid in kind by the brothas at Soledad.

In a move that's driving liberal radfems nuts, a college is asking a girl who said she was in extreme pain for 30 days after being "raped" by a male student to explain how she had sex 10 days after allegedly losing her virginity and being "scarred". Liberals are flipping out because they argue that if a woman says she is a virgin then she is a virgin, period, and false testimony is not a thing.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...0GbzduDBXijnUPVDQ&sig2=9JZrdkRiLGrMt1GOtxZQNg
You do know that rape isn't about sex, right?

It's terrible when a genuine rape victim has to react perfectly so as not to spoil the case against her attacker. Bryant is a pig who should have been repaid in kind by the brothas at Soledad.
Put this in terms you can understand. A woman is raped and claims damages from that rape that left her unable to walk and is confined to a wheel chair for life. Ten days later she is filmed skiing in Aspen. It doesn't mean she wasn't raped. She's just lying about her injuries. Which might mean she's lying about the rape too.

Put this in terms you can understand. A woman is raped and claims damages from that rape that left her unable to walk and is confined to a wheel chair for life. Ten days later she is filmed skiing in Aspen. It doesn't mean she wasn't raped. She's just lying about her injuries. Which might mean she's lying about the rape too.

"in terms I can understand"? :lol: Sometimes I wonder how you get out of your restraints to post here. I doubt you have any idea how close every guy here has come to a fake rape charge including me. That doesn't make rape charges any less serious.

"in terms I can understand"? :lol: Sometimes I wonder how you get out of your restraints to post here. I doubt you have any idea how close every guy here has come to a fake rape charge including me. That doesn't make rape charges any less serious.
Fake rape charges are epidemic right now. How does a person disprove a rape charge? The claims need to be picked apart.

A college girl, dubbed mattress girl, claimed to be raped and carried around a mattress with her everywhere she went to bring attention to the crime against her. The accused rapist was exonerated. He got off on the basis of an email the girl sent him the next day. "Last night was fantastic. When can I see you again?" He did not respond. She accused him of rape.

The girl claimed that her email the next day did not mean she was not raped the night before.

What do you think?

A college girl, dubbed mattress girl, claimed to be raped and carried around a mattress with her everywhere she went to bring attention to the crime against her. The accused rapist was exonerated. He got off on the basis of an email the girl sent him the next day. "Last night was fantastic. When can I see you again?" He did not respond. She accused him of rape.

The girl claimed that her email the next day did not mean she was not raped the night before.

What do you think?

Think about what?....I already said what I have to say....I haven't looked into the case you're talking about....better things to do.

People lie. This isn't something new. Are you going to say all rapes are false because of one liar?
The question is : did I ever say that?

No.

Did I say you said that? No.

So........

hmmm no intimacy wouldn't be the goal of it, it'd be about the act of sex itself rather than the specific partner... So I guess I'm saying that anyone I could trust would work, which could indeed have been, at least when I was younger, a purely sexual friend, rather than having to be a boyfriend or anything like that. Hell, it could probably even be just a friend I trusted but wasn't attracted to that way... It's not about the relationship, or the intimacy of said relationship, so much as sex feeling "good and safe" rather than "bad and dangerous."

Now in this case, I mean she's saying she was a virgin and from a psychological view point, I /can/ see her wanting to "give" it to someone rather than having it "taken," even if it is merely symbolic act after the fact...
Very reasonable. You just can't say that you are so traumatized that you will never have sex again.
She can say whatever she wants. No one dictates that but her.

No stupid. She had on the same panties that she wore while having sex with another guy two days before her having sex with Kobe in addition to having sex with two of the key witnesses. Basically she grossed out everyone and made herself look like the dirty tramp. Youre a fucking idiot as usual.

KOBE SHOCKER That semen pubic hair are not Kobe s - philly-archives

"DNA tests performed by Colorado authorities on the soiled yellow panties of Bryant's 19-year-old accuser uncovered semen and hair samples that did not belong to the NBA star.

The shocking test results were followed by the disclosure at yesterday's preliminary hearing that the woman had consensual sex with another man two days before her June 30 Rocky Mountain hotel-room encounter with Bryant, 25."

Some Details of Bryant Accuser s Sex Life Allowed - latimes

"Evidence that Kobe Bryant's accuser had sex with another man close to the time she says the Laker star raped her, and that she had sex with two key witnesses, can be introduced at trial, a judge ruled Friday.

The decision was a big victory for Bryant, who has said he and the woman, now 20, had consensual sex at a Colorado mountain resort June 30, 2003."

No stupid. She had on the same panties that she wore while having sex with another guy two days before her having sex with Kobe in addition to having sex with two of the key witnesses. Basically she grossed out everyone and made herself look like the dirty tramp. Youre a fucking idiot as usual.

KOBE SHOCKER That semen pubic hair are not Kobe s - philly-archives

"DNA tests performed by Colorado authorities on the soiled yellow panties of Bryant's 19-year-old accuser uncovered semen and hair samples that did not belong to the NBA star.

The shocking test results were followed by the disclosure at yesterday's preliminary hearing that the woman had consensual sex with another man two days before her June 30 Rocky Mountain hotel-room encounter with Bryant, 25."

Some Details of Bryant Accuser s Sex Life Allowed - latimes

"Evidence that Kobe Bryant's accuser had sex with another man close to the time she says the Laker star raped her, and that she had sex with two key witnesses, can be introduced at trial, a judge ruled Friday.

The decision was a big victory for Bryant, who has said he and the woman, now 20, had consensual sex at a Colorado mountain resort June 30, 2003."

Wow, she's now 20 ? So he had sex with an 8 year old in 2003.

She gave it up willingly. She knew what she was doing.

Sure she did...that's why she had bruises on her neck and back.....Nigs think white girls are "attracted" to them when the truth is they're terrified of looking "racist"......the Klan had it right with your kind....a rope and a branch.

She gave it up willingly. She knew what she was doing.

Sure she did...that's why she had bruises on her neck and back.....Nigs think white girls are "attracted" to them when the truth is they're terrified of looking like a "racist"......the Klan had it right with your kind....a rope and a branch.
We dont know if she got those bruises from Kobe or the bell boy 15 minutes later. Insecure little white boys make all kinds of excuses for why white women go after Black men. I think the one you just offered was the funniest. If the Klan was so right they would brave enough to not wear clown suits to hide themselves. Theyre pussies just like you.

We dont know if she got those bruises from Kobe or the bell boy 15 minutes later. Insecure little white boys make all kinds of excuses for why white women go after Black men. I think the one you just offered was the funniest. If the Klan was so right they would brave enough to not wear clown suits to hide themselves. Theyre pussies just like you.

"The only thing thats deep is how deep I got into those white girl guts after fake breaking in". -Asslips-

Netanyahu Or Obama Who Do YOU Trust Page 35 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back