College kids "offended" by U.S. flag...trickle-down from Democrats?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Follow me here; so these little whackos many going to school for free and or subsidized by the American taxpayer are offended by the U.S. flag....a flag that among other things represents liberty, freedom and the very opportunity they are capitalizing on. WOW!
Liberals are doing an amazing job programming these retarded kids to think and become fragile un-American's....they should be very proud. Is this just another reminder that maybe we have become a bit to "DIVERSE"?
(Notice the SUPER nut-job at 1:52 in the video...think she / he / it is Republican?)

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/vide...s-to-make-american-flag-optional-at-meetings/

Just another bullshit story:
UPDATE: UNM student told to remove American flag from dorm window

Follow me here; so these little whackos many going to school for free and or subsidized by the American taxpayer are offended by the U.S. flag....a flag that among other things represents liberty, freedom and the very opportunity they are capitalizing on. WOW!
Liberals are doing an amazing job programming these retarded kids to think and become fragile un-American's....they should be very proud. Is this just another reminder that maybe we have become a bit to "DIVERSE"?
(Notice the SUPER nut-job at 1:52 in the video...think she / he / it is Republican?)

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/vide...s-to-make-american-flag-optional-at-meetings/

Generation snowflake's heads are fucked up. It's not even funny.

If they don't like our flag, they are free to move to the country of their choice, this is America, get out if it bothers you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they don't like our flag, they are free to move to the country of their choice, this is America, get out if it bothers you.

But they've been programmed (literally) to destroy America from within.

Taking away their iPhones would be a healthy start. :D

Seriously, if we're to survive as a free nation, their programming will have to be undone and they will have to be taught to think for themselves.

How does this retarded shit seem to spread like wildfire? Are there really that many kids with daddy issues these days?
It seems like just yesterday we and government encouraged patriotism, American pride and the display of our flag. I remember when the most patriotic were the most respected.

How does this retarded shit seem to spread like wildfire? Are there really that many kids with daddy issues these days?
It seems like just yesterday we and government encouraged patriotism, American pride and the display of our flag. I remember when the most patriotic were the most respected.

Leftist professors, administrators, and curriculum.

The UNM Residence Hall Handbook stipulates that “room decorations are to be in the interior of your room and may not extend into public spaces."

The UNM Residence Hall Handbook stipulates that “room decorations are to be in the interior of your room and may not extend into public spaces."

Excuse number one....good job!
You see, there was a time when certain rules were overlooked when certain gestures were made....the display of the U.S. flag was never inappropriate and never broke any rules. In fact, the very suggestion that any kind of display of the flag was inappropriate would get your ass kicked....ofcouse that's all back when we were American minded.

US flags are not decorations.

Patriotism has no relationship to flag waving, just like bible thumping has no relationship to Christianity. I know that's a bit to abstract for the idiot fringe, but one cannot be a real American or a real Christian if they are racists, misogynists and bigots who hate those who simply disagree with them.

Bring Corporal punishment back to school, kids got to learn right from wrong. A good firm whooping never hurt anyone.

Corporal punishment is Battery, a criminal act, a violent act, and teaches Might Makes Right and Fear, nothing more.

[

Patriotism has no relationship to flag waving, just like bible thumping has no relationship to Christianity. I know that's a bit to abstract for the idiot fringe, but one cannot be a real American or a real Christian if they are racists, misogynists and bigots who hate those who simply disagree with them.
Would you care to define what a "real" American is, or a "real "Christian is since you seem to have appointed yourself as our national and religious arbitrator?

But they've been programmed (literally) to destroy America from within.

Taking away their iPhones would be a healthy start. :D

Seriously, if we're to survive as a free nation, their programming will have to be undone and they will have to be taught to think for themselves.
Class-Biased Indentured Servitude

If they had ever thought for themselves, long before entering the college mind-rape room, they would have realized how stupid it is to get a job just because they could go four or more years without a job. Sacrifice has no merit; it is merely brownnosing. Graduates steal their jobs from those who have too much self-respect to submit to that unfunded mandate.

[

Would you care to define what a "real" American is, or a "real "Christian is since you seem to have appointed yourself as our national and religious arbitrator?

Sure, Real Americans don't hate or discriminate against others, based solely on their race, ethnicity, color, creed, sexual orientation, education or lack thereof.

[

That guy doesn't have the credibility to judge a mouse maze-race.

I'm your racist, misogynist bigot. Step up in my face and see what happens to ya.

I'm telling you right now: Fuck you, leftist. You got nothing on me. Nothing.

[

That guy doesn't have the credibility to judge a mouse maze-race.

I'm your racist, misogynist bigot. Step up in my face and see what happens to ya.

I'm telling you right now: Fuck you, leftist. You got nothing on me. Nothing.

I do have something on you, I'm not a punk, I have a triple digit IQ, and it's in a 6'2" 234 pound frame.

It's why no one under 35 should be hired.

Forum List

Back