Colleges to start charging unvaccinated students more

Clearly the majority are refusing vaccination for political reasons.

Actually, I'm not vaccinated for the very same reason I have never bought a lottery ticket. I don't need to.

In close second, my other reason is just to see that look on your face ...

stressedout_000012685215XSmall_540x405.png

This is the Academic Whore taking economic advantaqe of the situation the commie virus has created. No different than blm looting and burning while the virus ravaged their fellow citizens. C-19 trumps the U.S. Constitution because no one knows if they are infecting a passerby or what the passerby’s vaccine status is. The Chinese communists knew of the potential damage it could do as soon as they pulled it from the rump of a bat.

You lie

Delta fraudulent is a lie

There are no sick kids except for kids of wealthy dem activists lying

Everything you post about Covid is a lie

You are a traitor.
Did Vladimir Putin tell you to post that?

But liars use numbers ...

Original COVID R0 was between 2.5 and 3. The highest R0 estimated for Delta is 5.

There you go, making shit up again

"For the delta variant, the R0 is now calculated at between six and seven,"

"The initial COVID-19 strain had an R0 between two and three

College is a waste of money. Colleges are in it for the money. Not the education. Colleges are sitting on top of gold mines.

Many kids come out of college making less than 50k/yr and owe 30 years of debt

Learn a trade and make double that

College is a waste of money. Colleges are in it for the money. Not the education. Colleges are sitting on top of gold mines.

You can't really study any advanced discipline like physics or mathematics without a university environment and I would never trust any organization that isn't in it for "the money".

Anything that is given away is worth precisely what you pay.

I learned a lot in university. I also heard a lot of stupidity. One thing I did learn is how to evaluate everything on its own merits.

Wait until insurers hike rates on the unvaccinated.
I'm waiting for when victims of COVID start suing the businesses where they caught it at. Whether a restaurant, a gym, or rally or a concert. They can trace the virus by genomic sequencing. And whoa be on the business that is accused of negligence for not keeping it's customers safe.

I'm waiting for when victims of COVID start suing the businesses where they caught it at. Whether a restaurant, a gym, or rally or a concert. They can trace the virus by genomic sequencing. And whoa be on the business that is accused of negligence for not keeping it's customers safe.
Yep. It's a balancing act. But I think it's far better to work it out that way (via the courts) than to mandate one policy via government.

That’s fair. If the students don’t want to get vaccinated, they should pick up the extra costs of mitigating the virus.

Researchers at the University of Texas, Austin, project about 57% of its 50,000 students will arrive on campus fully vaccinated by Aug. 25.​

That pretty much makes liars out of libs who claim its mostly trump supporters who are not taking the shot

Yep. It's a balancing act. But I think it's far better to work it out that way (via the courts) than to mandate one policy via government.
Actually the courts are your worst nightmare. Look at how doctors play "defensive" medicine because of malpractice fears. If businesses started doing the same they would require every person coming in undergo decontamination and testing before entry.

That’s fair. If the students don’t want to get vaccinated, they should pick up the extra costs of mitigating the virus.

I suspect as time goes by that life insurers will charge more for new applicants as they already do for smoker's, obesity, etc. I also have seen self insured group health insured employer's will charge more for an individual premiums. Probably end up with quite a few large employer's withholding a little more from one's paycheck that is not vaccinated. The ACA protects individual policies holders but rest assured the insurance companies are working on ways.

I suspect as time goes by that life insurers will charge more for new applicants as they already do for smoker's, obesity, etc. I also have seen self insured group health insured employer's will charge more for an individual premiums. Probably end up with quite a few large employer's withholding a little more from one's paycheck that is not vaccinated. The ACA protects individual policies holders but rest assured the insurance companies are working on ways.
The physical distance from the unvaxxed is the problem linked to the health status of the unvaxxed. Like pigs in a building, the obese unvaxxed will be dangerous to come close to. We are now seeing graffiti: “Vaxxed Lives Matter.”

Forum List

Back