"Collusion" (Trump Aide Makes Repeated Russian Contacts, Explicitly Endorsed!)

Buying a fake Funny how when Natalia Veselnitskaya met with Tramp's campaign team to pass Russian dirt to them, the Trumpists insisted she was NOT a Russian agent, but when she hired Fusion GPS on another matter, all of a sudden she WAS a Russian agent directly connected to Putin.

Now YOU are LYING:

-
Veselnitskaya, Putin's lawyer, was BANNED from entering the United States by OBAMA'S own Department of Immigration. The only way she got into the country to begin with is because OBAMA overrode his own Department of immigration by giving her a special Visa allowing her into the country.

- Once in the united states she met with NUMEROUS politicians and people, as opposed to the false liberal narrative that she ONLY met with Trump's team. She went to meet with Hillary - Hillary was not there so she met with one of Hillary's team members. (Where is the Left's outrage about that?)

- Trump's team was reportedly told the meeting was about Russian-American adoptions. When he found out it was not, records show he texted his own secretary asking her to call him to give him an excuse to leave. He left approx. 15 minutes after the meeting began.

- The meeting only happened because OBAMA made it possible by overriding his own Dept of immigrations BAN preventing her from entering the country.

- Veselnitskaya herself stated she never had any dirt on Hillary.

- The entire meeting smelled like an attempt to entrap the Trump team:
-- Veselnitskaya, again, was only in the US because Obama overrode his own Dept of Immigration's ban
-- The Obama knew in advance where, when, and what time the meeting was going to be held, in enough advance to have warrants approved to wire-tap the meeting
-- Obama's own personal ex-FBI Russian Interpreter was in the room....how convenient.

The trump cult is on opioids. Resolve the pharmaceutical drug addiction problem in America and the trump cult will disappear.
'EMOTION' - no fact, no reality, no evidence. 'HATRED' and 'butt-hurt', as demonstrated, continues to drive the DNC / snowflakes.

I'll tell you again. That shit, as you characterize it, is not real.
Go for it, Hutch - DOUBLE-DOWN ON YOUR LIES!

You can 'tell me' as many times as you want, but the FACTS and DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE just proved you are a LIAR!

So save your breath.

I'll tell you again. That shit, as you characterize it, is not real.
Go for it, Hutch - DOUBLE-DOWN ON YOUR LIES!

You can 'tell me' as many times as you want, but the FACTS and DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE just proved you are a LIAR!

So save your breath.

No.
They prove you a fool.

Fix my quote.

You mean like when the Hillary campaign paid Russian operatives to produce dirt on Trump?

No.
More like "If it's what I think, I love it".
Once again, the point went right over your head.

You are fucking stupid, but not so stupid that you don't understand that Hillary is guilty of exactly what you accuse Trump of

No, it didn't go over my head. I simply reject your contention in favor of reality.

That meeting occurred. It was collusion.
You reject it, but you offer no evidence that it's false. Typical snowflake.

What meeting occured, the one in Donald Jr's office?

I don't need to offer anything to show it's false. It's readily apparent.

Of course that meeting.

What meeting?

It's "apparent" only to snowflakes having wet dreams.

No.
More like "If it's what I think, I love it".

You are fucking stupid, but not so stupid that you don't understand that Hillary is guilty of exactly what you accuse Trump of

No, it didn't go over my head. I simply reject your contention in favor of reality.

Of course that meeting.

What meeting?

It's also apparent that you are unable to competently follow a conversation or open nested quotes.

All attempts to make Russian meetings happen were REJECTED - already reported today.... Next....

You my friend are a piece of work :)

2016 Under Scrutiny: A Timeline Of Russia Connections

images.jpg

All attempts to make Russian meetings happen were REJECTED - already reported today.... Next....

You my friend are a piece of work :)

2016 Under Scrutiny: A Timeline Of Russia Connections
Tell me, snowflake....

WHY did Obama override his own Department of Immigration - WHO HAD BANNED THE RUSSIAN LAWYER FROM ENTERING THE US - by giving her, Putin's lawyer, a Special Visa to allow her into the country?

Hmmm.....

You are obfuscating yet again. No comments on my timeline of dozens of Trump Campaign meetings and connections, ALL of which were lied about?

Hmmm

images.jpg

Papadopolus has talked and spoke loudly Your pubs goose is almost cooked He was told who to speak to and conversations were listened to When Mueller knocks on your door you better answer

When Mueller knocks on my door ... I am going to tell the silly goose his butt is lost ... :thup:

Nah seriously ... The case he is bringing against Manafort is what he can do.
I mean hardly anyone ever gets charged with "failure to register as a foreign agent" ... And the 'money laundering" charge isn't the same as what people usually think.
If he can make the Failure charge stick ... Then anything Manafort might have done with money would be considered laundering even if it wouldn't be illegal otherwise.

The tax evasion ... Manafort screwed the pooch on that one if guilty ... You owe, you got to pay.
The statute of limitations is 5 years federal (criminal) and 6 years revenue (taxes) ... But the prosecutors can ignore the statutes of limitations if they suspect it deals directly with current events (yet to be proven).

Manafort's worst mistake was getting anywhere near President Trump ... If he hadn't, he would not be under indictment.

That's true, but anyone who runs as a Republican is making himself a target. Snowflakes will stop at nothing to destroy Republicans. They are all thugs. They all belong in prison.
come on bri you know both play that game I just think republicans are the experts at it
Republicans aren't able to do it because they don't have the fake media blasting their lies and propaganda 24 hours a day.
Your republican friends always call out fake news when they don't like what's being said

All attempts that never happened, subsequent contacts, were explicitly endorsed, best wishes for more expressed and intended. All contacts that had already happened--dozens and dozens, (maybe hundreds and hundreds), were embraced--and not condemned or repudiated. Further basis only, was not pursued.

Collusion intended had happened already.

Search continues.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Mommies and Daddies foaling, even: Likely colluded, and with best wishes(?). . . .Hollywood maybe excepted(?)!)

The guy was volunteer, how about you show where the campaign reimbursed any of his expenses for these trips.

As was Manafort, Kushner, Don Jr, Ivanka, Sessions...etal. Whether or not they were on the payroll is irrelevant.

It is relevant, it appears the greek took it upon himself to do things he wasn't asked to do and the campaign said no to everything he suggested.

All attempts that never happened, subsequent contacts, were explicitly endorsed, best wishes for more expressed and intended. All contacts that had already happened--dozens and dozens, (maybe hundreds and hundreds), were embraced--and not condemned or repudiated. Further basis only, was not pursued.

Search continues.

(Mommies and Daddies foaling, even: Likely colluded, and with best wishes(?). . . .Hollywood maybe excepted(?)!)

The guy was volunteer, how about you show where the campaign reimbursed any of his expenses for these trips.

As was Manafort, Kushner, Don Jr, Ivanka, Sessions...etal. Whether or not they were on the payroll is irrelevant.

It is relevant, it appears the greek took it upon himself to do things he wasn't asked to do and the campaign said no to everything he suggested.

It isn't at all.

The campaign did not say no to everything. Meetings were encouraged by one official at least.

Analysis | 4 big things we still don’t know about the Papadopoulos-Russia plea deal — and 3 things we do

Search continues.

It isn't at all.

The campaign did not say no to everything. Meetings were encouraged by one official at least.

Analysis | 4 big things we still don’t know about the Papadopoulos-Russia plea deal — and 3 things we do

Your article doesn't show anything unusual. A proposed meeting to talk about relations between two countries has nothing to do with Russian interference with the election. Just about every serious presidential candidate has meeting with foreign nations to bolster foreign relations creds. Trying to conflate the two just shows how ignorant you are.

Search continues.

It isn't at all.

Your article doesn't show anything unusual. A proposed meeting to talk about relations between two countries has nothing to do with Russian interference with the election. Just about every serious presidential candidate has meeting with foreign nations to bolster foreign relations creds. Trying to conflate the two just shows how ignorant you are.

Sure. He lied to the FBI over nothing unusual.

It isn't at all.

Sure. He lied to the FBI over nothing unusual.

How many things would you get wrong if you were asked to account for everything you've done over the last two years?

A proposed meeting to talk about relations between two countries has nothing to do with Russian interference with the election.
You fucking lying fool! In the Spring of 2016 the Orange cabal wasn't part of the government! The proposed meeting was suggested to the Orange Campaign long before the inaguration, IDIOT. Here is a link to a WAPO article with the Papadopoulos timeline of events. Try to pay attention to the day, month and year as noted, or get a third grader to explain it to you, Tex!
~~ Analysis | Timeline: How a Trump adviser tried to work with the Russian government ~~

As you read those few lines to edify your dumb, partisan ass, pay close attention to the fact that it starts in March 2016 and ends in October 2017. Also, pay really, really, REALLY close attention to the period between March and July 2016 when Papadopoulos was busy trying to set up a meet between the fucking Campaign and the Ruskkies; can we say attempts to kəˈlo͞od. The end of that period is over three months away from the national election. Therefore, there is no fucking way on Earth that the Orange cabal was part of the government before Jan 20, 2017 and your assertion is blatantly false.

So now go ahead and deflect away and lie through your two teeth as usual, Tex. I'll just sit back and smile at your Gawd Damn lying ass while you make yourself look even more pathetic than you do already!

Of course that meeting.

What meeting?

It's also apparent that you are unable to competently follow a conversation or open nested quotes.

I just looked at all the nested quotes in your post. Nowhere do you explain what meeting you're talking about. This tactic is typical for you when you know you're peddling bullshit.

Papadopolus has talked and spoke loudly Your pubs goose is almost cooked He was told who to speak to and conversations were listened to When Mueller knocks on your door you better answer

When Mueller knocks on my door ... I am going to tell the silly goose his butt is lost ... :thup:

Nah seriously ... The case he is bringing against Manafort is what he can do.
I mean hardly anyone ever gets charged with "failure to register as a foreign agent" ... And the 'money laundering" charge isn't the same as what people usually think.
If he can make the Failure charge stick ... Then anything Manafort might have done with money would be considered laundering even if it wouldn't be illegal otherwise.

The tax evasion ... Manafort screwed the pooch on that one if guilty ... You owe, you got to pay.
The statute of limitations is 5 years federal (criminal) and 6 years revenue (taxes) ... But the prosecutors can ignore the statutes of limitations if they suspect it deals directly with current events (yet to be proven).

Manafort's worst mistake was getting anywhere near President Trump ... If he hadn't, he would not be under indictment.

That's true, but anyone who runs as a Republican is making himself a target. Snowflakes will stop at nothing to destroy Republicans. They are all thugs. They all belong in prison.
come on bri you know both play that game I just think republicans are the experts at it
Republicans aren't able to do it because they don't have the fake media blasting their lies and propaganda 24 hours a day.
Your republican friends always call out fake news when they don't like what's being said

We don't like obvious bullshit and lies, so in a sense you are correct.

Why did Trump send his coffee boy, who did nothing on the campaign, to meet with the Russians?

Kishner busy?

Forum List

Back