"Collusion" (Trump Aide Makes Repeated Russian Contacts, Explicitly Endorsed!)

Conspiracy against the US was count one in both indictments and IMO will be the for all of them.

Conspiracy': 'a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.'

Sorta like:

Buying a fake report filled with Russia-generated propaganda from a foreign agent through a firm linked to / known to work for Russia in order to use it illegally against the opposition in a US election?

Like conspiring together to protect Russia from known criminal allegations, hiding the evidence, & taking bribes / money to ensure the purchase of US uranium from a foreign nation known to be 'hostile' to the US goes through?

A collaborated effort to protect a proven criminal who jeopardized national security from indictment and prosecution?

:p

No.
Sorta like:

The first allegation against Paul Manafort and Rick Gates is "conspiracy against the United States".

But what does it mean?

The detail is spelled out in the US Code of Laws - Title 18, Chapter 19, Section 371.

What does the law say?
Firstly, you cannot be charged with conspiracy alone. The law is used against "two or more people" - in this case, Mr Manafort and Mr Gates.

Secondly, the law is broad. It can be used against a group who "commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose".

In a 1924 case, Hammerschmidt v. United States, Chief Justice William Taft (who was US President from from 1909 to 1913) defined "defraud".

"To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the Government out of property or money," he said.

"But it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest."

The last paragraph says it all. Colluding with a foreign power to influence our election certainly fits that criteria very well.

What is the punishment?
A maximum of five years in prison. "If found guilty, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both," the law says.

The maximum fine is $250,000 (or $500,000 for organisations).

But - if found guilty of other offences - longer sentences can apply.

So you are declaring that...

Buying a fake report filled with Russia-generated propaganda from a foreign agent through a firm linked to / known to work for Russia in order to use it illegally against the opposition in a US election...

Like conspiring together to protect Russia from known criminal allegations, hiding the evidence, & taking bribes / money to ensure the purchase of US uranium from a foreign nation known to be 'hostile' to the US goes through...

A collaborated effort to protect a proven criminal who jeopardized national security from indictment and prosecution...

...are NOT Conspiracies?

Bwuhahahaha......

Those aren't even real allegations. They only exist in the fever swamp.

What makes an allegation "real?" If it comes from a Democrat?

Sorta like:

Buying a fake report filled with Russia-generated propaganda from a foreign agent through a firm linked to / known to work for Russia in order to use it illegally against the opposition in a US election?

Like conspiring together to protect Russia from known criminal allegations, hiding the evidence, & taking bribes / money to ensure the purchase of US uranium from a foreign nation known to be 'hostile' to the US goes through?

A collaborated effort to protect a proven criminal who jeopardized national security from indictment and prosecution?

No.
Sorta like:

The first allegation against Paul Manafort and Rick Gates is "conspiracy against the United States".

But what does it mean?

The detail is spelled out in the US Code of Laws - Title 18, Chapter 19, Section 371.

What does the law say?
Firstly, you cannot be charged with conspiracy alone. The law is used against "two or more people" - in this case, Mr Manafort and Mr Gates.

Secondly, the law is broad. It can be used against a group who "commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose".

In a 1924 case, Hammerschmidt v. United States, Chief Justice William Taft (who was US President from from 1909 to 1913) defined "defraud".

"To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the Government out of property or money," he said.

"But it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest."

The last paragraph says it all. Colluding with a foreign power to influence our election certainly fits that criteria very well.

What is the punishment?
A maximum of five years in prison. "If found guilty, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both," the law says.

In other words, it's a bullshit charge the government uses for piling on.

In other words, it makes collusion a criminal offense.
The fact that Russia undertook this operation is not in question. The only questions left is who, when and to what degree were Trump folks involved. Mueller has that well under way.

It makes collusion to commit a crime a criminal offense. Of course, the crime is already criminal, so why do we need the collusion charge? There's no crime of "collusion" independent of some other crime. If I collude to arrange a surprise party for my wife I haven't committed a crime, bonehead.

I never said collusion was a crime, dope. In fact I said it explicitly wasn't. The crime is conspiracy against the US when that collusion is done with the intention of interfering with our election.

None of the crimes Manafort is accused of qualifies, dope.

Conspiracy against the US is a crime.

Which he has only been charged. He pled not guilty.

Collusion it's self may not be a crime but colluding with the Russians to influence our election can certainly be conspiracy against the US.
You mean like when the Hillary campaign paid Russian operatives to produce dirt on Trump?

No.
More like "If it's what I think, I love it".
Once again, the point went right over your head.

You are fucking stupid, but not so stupid that you don't understand that Hillary is guilty of exactly what you accuse Trump of

No, it didn't go over my head. I simply reject your contention in favor of reality.

That meeting occurred. It was collusion.

Which he has only been charged. He pled not guilty.

Collusion it's self may not be a crime but colluding with the Russians to influence our election can certainly be conspiracy against the US.
You mean like when the Hillary campaign paid Russian operatives to produce dirt on Trump?

No.

You are fucking stupid, but not so stupid that you don't understand that Hillary is guilty of exactly what you accuse Trump of

No, it didn't go over my head. I simply reject your contention in favor of reality.

You reject it, but you offer no evidence that it's false. Typical snowflake.

What meeting occured, the one in Donald Jr's office?

No.
Sorta like:

But what does it mean?

What does the law say?

What is the punishment?

The fact that Russia undertook this operation is not in question. The only questions left is who, when and to what degree were Trump folks involved. Mueller has that well under way.

It makes collusion to commit a crime a criminal offense. Of course, the crime is already criminal, so why do we need the collusion charge? There's no crime of "collusion" independent of some other crime. If I collude to arrange a surprise party for my wife I haven't committed a crime, bonehead.

I never said collusion was a crime, dope. In fact I said it explicitly wasn't. The crime is conspiracy against the US when that collusion is done with the intention of interfering with our election.

I never said they were, dope. Only that the charge could be applied to collusion as well.
Isn't it interesting that Mueller made that count one in both indictments? It's almost like he has a plan.

Conspiracy against the US was count one in both indictments and IMO will be the for all of them.

Sorta like:

No.
Sorta like:

But what does it mean?

What does the law say?

What is the punishment?

Buying a fake report filled with Russia-generated propaganda from a foreign agent through a firm linked to / known to work for Russia in order to use it illegally against the opposition in a US election...

Like conspiring together to protect Russia from known criminal allegations, hiding the evidence, & taking bribes / money to ensure the purchase of US uranium from a foreign nation known to be 'hostile' to the US goes through...

A collaborated effort to protect a proven criminal who jeopardized national security from indictment and prosecution...

...are NOT Conspiracies?

Bwuhahahaha......

No, facts make it real. You're just lacking them.

I never said they were, dope. Only that the charge could be applied to collusion as well.
Isn't it interesting that Mueller made that count one in both indictments? It's almost like he has a plan.
That's not surprising in the least. He's trying to make a case that he doesn't have any evidence to support.

What "charge" can be applied to collusion? I have no idea what you're trying to say. Collusion isn't a crime, period.

Sorta like:

No.
Sorta like:

But what does it mean?

What does the law say?

What is the punishment?

...are NOT Conspiracies?

Bwuhahahaha......

There are no facts. There are only snowflake wet dreams.

No.

You reject it, but you offer no evidence that it's false. Typical snowflake.

What meeting occured, the one in Donald Jr's office?

I don't need to offer anything to show it's false. It's readily apparent.

Of course that meeting.

That's not surprising in the least. He's trying to make a case that he doesn't have any evidence to support.

What "charge" can be applied to collusion? I have no idea what you're trying to say. Collusion isn't a crime, period.

I've explained it three times, dope.

No.
Sorta like:

But what does it mean?

What does the law say?

What is the punishment?

...are NOT Conspiracies?

Bwuhahahaha......

And indictments. Two indictments and a guilty plea.

IOW, Reality. Facts.

I didn't answer because I told you none of that was real.
NOW YOU ARE LYING....

- "The long probe into Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election took another turn this week when it was revealed that Hillary Clinton's campaign helped fund the creation of the controversial Trump dossier."
--- Clinton, the DNC and the making of the 'Trump dossier' -- what we know - CNNPolitics

- Obama For America (OFA) has paid over $972,000 to Perkins Coie, records filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) show. The Washington Post reported last week that Perkins Coie, an international law firm, was directed by both the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to retain Fusion GPS, the source of the Trump Dossier.
--- Obama Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Paid Fusion GPS

- "Before the deal was brokered in 2009, the FBI under Robert Mueller—who is now special counsel in the Russia investigation into potential collusion with the Trump campaign—had begun an investigation into corruption and extortion by senior managers of a company owned by the Russian government’s nuclear company, Rosatom. According to court filings revealed by The Hill Tuesday, in 2009 the FBI found enough evidence to suggest Vadim Mikerin, who headed the Rosatom subsidiary Tenex, was corrupt and high-level officials at Rosatom knew about his bribery scheme. In 2014, he pled guilty in a U.S. court case to orchestrating more than $2 million in bribe payments through shadowy accounts in Cyprus, Latvia, and Switzerland."
--- Robert Mueller was the FBI director when Clinton brokered the Uranium One deal

There are just too many links and quotes for this one. The discussions, facts, evidence, links have been laid out detailing the exact codes and laws Hillary broke, how Comey admitted she broke laws, and how Comey wrote the letter exonerating Clinton before the investigation was even complete/

- James Comey: Loretta Lynch’s request to call Clinton probe a ‘matter’ ‘confused me and concerned me’

YOU JUST GOT BUSTED LYING YOUR ASS OFF!

THESE ARE DEFINITELY 'CONSPIRACIES'!

Last edited:
It is not shown that George Papadopoulos had even heard of ABC, or even heard Fox(?). Millions of us wish we hadn't. It does turn out that he admitted to having met important influential Russian(s) with apparent ties to the Russian government. Their interest in him was the Trump campaign. He was an employee, in a foreign policy advisor position, at the table with the Old Blond Hippie, himself. Then further, the Trump campaign explicitly appears to have encouraged the pre-election contacts.

The Timeline in the link shows that by August 15, 2016, The Trump Campaign felt it was OK to have the employee embark on a "collusion" type of meeting, in fact. The Campaign did not want a direct visit by Trump to Russia.

George Papadopoulos and the Russia case: A timeline

More compelling is the idiocy of wanting to have anything to do with a Floundering Russia in at. It remains absolutely irrelevant to anything at all, even now. It managed to get itself even chased out of the Ukraine.

The U.S is stepping up its show of force near North Korea, instead(?). It is not clear that Russia is at all supportive.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Civilizing use of interest rates even not allowed in Israel, (Deut. 23:19-20), in favor of attempted subjugation of any non-believers, aka "foreign." Mostly Jesus only explained how it works, (Matt. 25:14-30). The "Kingdom of Heaven" is alleged to be like that: In any modern concept of religion!)

George Papadopoulos has already proven collusion. More to come...

Only in the minds of feeble people.

Buying a fake report filled with Russia-generated propaganda from a foreign agent through a firm linked to / known to work for Russia
Funny how when Natalia Veselnitskaya met with Tramp's campaign team to pass Russian dirt to them, the Trumpists insisted she was NOT a Russian agent, but when she hired Fusion GPS on another matter, all of a sudden she WAS a Russian agent directly connected to Putin.

I didn't answer because I told you none of that was real.
NOW YOU ARE LYING....

- "The long probe into Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election took another turn this week when it was revealed that Hillary Clinton's campaign helped fund the creation of the controversial Trump dossier."
--- Clinton, the DNC and the making of the 'Trump dossier' -- what we know - CNNPolitics

- Obama For America (OFA) has paid over $972,000 to Perkins Coie, records filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) show. The Washington Post reported last week that Perkins Coie, an international law firm, was directed by both the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to retain Fusion GPS, the source of the Trump Dossier.
--- Obama Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Paid Fusion GPS

- "Before the deal was brokered in 2009, the FBI under Robert Mueller—who is now special counsel in the Russia investigation into potential collusion with the Trump campaign—had begun an investigation into corruption and extortion by senior managers of a company owned by the Russian government’s nuclear company, Rosatom. According to court filings revealed by The Hill Tuesday, in 2009 the FBI found enough evidence to suggest Vadim Mikerin, who headed the Rosatom subsidiary Tenex, was corrupt and high-level officials at Rosatom knew about his bribery scheme. In 2014, he pled guilty in a U.S. court case to orchestrating more than $2 million in bribe payments through shadowy accounts in Cyprus, Latvia, and Switzerland."
--- Robert Mueller was the FBI director when Clinton brokered the Uranium One deal

There are just too many links and quotes for this one. The discussions, facts, evidence, links have been laid out detailing the exact codes and laws Hillary broke, how Comey admitted she broke laws, and how Comey wrote the letter exonerating Clinton before the investigation was even complete/

- James Comey: Loretta Lynch’s request to call Clinton probe a ‘matter’ ‘confused me and concerned me’

YOU JUST GOT BUSTED LYING YOUR ASS OFF!

I'll tell you again. That shit, as you characterize it, is not real.

It is not shown that George Papadopoulos had even heard of ABC, or even heard Fox(?). Millions of us wish we hadn't. It does turn out that he admitted to having met important influential Russian(s) with apparent ties to the Russian government. Their interest in him was the Trump campaign. He was an employee, in a foreign policy advisor position, at the table with the Old Blond Hippie, himself. Then further, the Trump campaign explicitly appears to have encouraged the pre-election contacts.

The Timeline in the link shows that by August 15, 2016, The Trump Campaign felt it was OK to have the employee embark on a "collusion" type of meeting, in fact. The Campaign did not want a direct visit by Trump to Russia.

George Papadopoulos and the Russia case: A timeline

More compelling is the idiocy of wanting to have anything to do with a Floundering Russia in at. It remains absolutely irrelevant to anything at all, even now. It managed to get itself even chased out of the Ukraine.

The U.S is stepping up its show of force near North Korea, instead(?). It is not clear that Russia is at all supportive.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Civilizing use of interest rates even not allowed in Israel, (Deut. 23:19-20), in favor of attempted subjugation of any non-believers, aka "foreign." Mostly Jesus only explained how it works, (Matt. 25:14-30). The "Kingdom of Heaven" is alleged to be like that: In any modern concept of religion!)

George Papadopoulos has already proven collusion. More to come...

Only in the minds of feeble people.

And maybe the FBI as well.

It was only a few weeks ago that some of these diehard trump cultists were screaming there was not a shred of evidence about collusion and Russian meddling. Now that the evidence is obvious with even a guilty plea included the tune has changed to the evidence being fake or unreliable. They guy confessing to collusion is lying according to the cult.

The trump cult is on opioids. Resolve the pharmaceutical drug addiction problem in America and the trump cult will disappear.

Forum List

Back