Colo. Pot Vote Challenges U.S. Drug War

If the fed's don't stamp it out, then you will be able to buy Brownies with MJ as an ingredient in special stores by 2014, and by 2013 you can grow 6 plants in your Colorado home.

The Feds don't have the money to stamp this out.

All tax from MJ sales go to Colorado schools......which have been burdened by Federal Mandates.

Frankly, I'm looking forward to harvesting the herb, except for ONE MAJOR ISSUE:

Employers require clean UA's.

So, I guess I'll need to quit my job and go on 99 weeks of State and Federal aid to enjoy my weed habit.

Whats next- meth , heroin , crack, what about prescription drugs,is morphine ok,may-be OxyContin, Valium , is LSD ok ? why not? some prefer others drugs to pot. if pot is ok,what about hashish ? it comes from the pot plant, are mushrooms ok ?

All of the other drugs you mentioned besides Lsd and hash....are extremely physically addictive....oh yeah....and the one you left out is too....alcohol.

so lsd and hash are ok to leagalize ?

Hash is pot....just concentrated....so, yes.

LSD? No....it's been shown to cause major psychosis issues in some users.

Mushrooms....surprisingly enough....has medicinal purposes. People with cluster headaches.....a most debilitating form of migraines find relief by using psylocibin mushrooms about once a month. Saw that in a documentary....those mushrooms help him live a normal life....but Pharma won't touch it with a ten foot pole and the guy takes his freedom in his own hands every time he needs to take his "meds".

Federal drug laws trump State laws. I would suggest that any State that passes laws in violation of Federal law be cut off from Federal matching funds for ANY program until they change their laws to be in compliance with federal Law.

Federal drug laws trump State laws

President Obama will have to decide how he wants to deal with this conflict between State and Fed law. Hard for he and the Feds to ignore the potential lucrative revenue I would think.

If the fed's don't stamp it out, then you will be able to buy Brownies with MJ as an ingredient in special stores by 2014, and by 2013 you can grow 6 plants in your Colorado home.

All tax from MJ sales go to Colorado schools......which have been burdened by Federal Mandates.

Frankly, I'm looking forward to harvesting the herb, except for ONE MAJOR ISSUE:

So, I guess I'll need to quit my job and go on 99 weeks of State and Federal aid to enjoy my weed habit.

So when you grow your weed in your basement or bathtub, you will then take your harvest amount and pay the state a tax on it for the children? $3562723908.gif

I would love to be able to grow and harvest. I have not looked into it but how much is is regulated at state levels? Heavily or lightly? Who is/will be watching quality and content in the states where it is legal to grow for pleasure? I have lots of questions about the business end of MJ.

If the fed's don't stamp it out, then you will be able to buy Brownies with MJ as an ingredient in special stores by 2014, and by 2013 you can grow 6 plants in your Colorado home.The Feds don't have the money to stamp this out.

May-be they can sell the MJ brownies in vending machines at the schools as a treat for the children to increase there awareness in class and help fund the schools?:eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty:

If the fed's don't stamp it out, then you will be able to buy Brownies with MJ as an ingredient in special stores by 2014, and by 2013 you can grow 6 plants in your Colorado home.The Feds don't have the money to stamp this out.

May-be they can sell the MJ brownies in vending machines at the schools as a treat for the children to increase there awareness in class and help fund the schools?:eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty:

Oh please Nova. Do they offer alcohol nips there now? Cigs? Argue honestly your perspective or point of view without using the strawman arguments. Should we ban booze because of all those young underage college kids getting drunk on campus?

Federal drug laws trump State laws. I would suggest that any State that passes laws in violation of Federal law be cut off from Federal matching funds for ANY program until they change their laws to be in compliance with federal Law.

if people in a State want something changed they should be able to do it.....if you dont like what they changed......dont visit that State....

That is not how the Commerce or Supremacy Clause works!

the people of this Country can change laws.......

Obama needs to push for Legalizion. End of discussion.

Yea,then we can get high and forget about the shitty economy,yea thats the ticket,then we will be productive lethargic slugs...View attachment 22385

Should booze and beer be banned? People who eat poorly are often on a sugar high and then become lethargic? Ready to go after Hostess and their mood altering substances? Hershey? Folgers?

Oh please Nova. Do they offer alcohol nips there now? Cigs? Argue honestly your perspective or point of view without using the strawman arguments. Should we ban booze because of all those young underage college kids getting drunk on campus?

As stated before by others MJ is least harmful of all , it comes from nature, so let the children enjoy natures bounty.....most kids start drinking by 11 or 12, so if it helps them stay off the sauce and relaxes them in school whats the issue ?:party::party:

As stated before by others MJ is least harmful of all , it comes from nature, so let the children enjoy natures bounty.....most kids start drinking by 11 or 12, so if it helps them stay off the sauce and relaxes them in school whats the issue ?:party::party:

Adults can choose when and what they want to ingest or smoke.

most kids start drinking by 11 or 12

I was not aware of this fact. This is a fact you can show me, yes?

I would love to be able to grow and harvest. I have not looked into it but how much is is regulated at state levels? Heavily or lightly? Who is/will be watching quality and content in the states where it is legal to grow for pleasure? I have lots of questions about the business end of MJ.

me too, I have a good green,,,thumb.

is that what you did?

Forum List

Back