Colorado Police Officer Body Slams a 22-Year Old Woman Face First

The last time I personally saw a cop use excessive force, I enjoyed it, as it was kind of on my behalf.

College town, at the bar. Crush of people. I'm minding my own business, a girl starts screaming at me that I groped her in the crush. Um, what? No. Sorry. Maybe someone groped her, but it wasn't me.

She won't let up. She's harshing my mellow, so I leave. She comes out with her boyfriend, and now he's screaming at me, starting to shove me. I see two cops nearby watching. So, I ... put my hands behind my back, and keep retreating as he keeps shoving, while saying nothing. The cops come up behind him, grab him, slam him down, and cuff him. Then she wouldn't shut up, so they arrested her too, though without a body slam.

Fun times. Why should I risk getting hurt, when the cops will hurt people for me? It's just as satisfying that way.

The last time I personally saw a cop use excessive force, I enjoyed it, as it was kind of on my behalf.

College town, at the bar. Crush of people. I'm minding my own business, a girl starts screaming at me that I groped her in the crush. Um, what? No. Sorry. Maybe someone groped her, but it wasn't me.

She won't let up. She's harshing my mellow, so I leave. She comes out with her boyfriend, and now he's screaming at me, starting to shove me. I see two cops nearby watching. So, I ... put my hands behind my back, and keep retreating as he keeps shoving, while saying nothing. The cops come up behind him, grab him, slam him down, and cuff him. Then she wouldn't shut up, so they arrested her too, though without a body slam.

Fun times. Why should I risk getting hurt, when the cops will hurt people for me? It's just as satisfying that way.
You did the right thing, but the cases don't seem at all the same.

No context other then what's typical in a collage town where almost every business that serves alchohol is loaceted right by the dorms on the campus, all the way to old town. And that the collage students lead in that area in DUI and public nuicsance. That and even the skinny dumbbell blond white gals gotta understand, comply with the police and you will be fine. Instead, little Miss thing did not and ate the side walk which is what happens when you don't listen to the cops. I'm with the dude shooting video, it was funny.

Well, gee, that's funny, when you are an illiterate moron who can't even SPELL college, much less get into one, you think it's funny when a person who can get into college gets brutalized...

Frankly, I don't want guys who get off on beating up women on our police forces and neither should you.

Gotta remember, this is a town where drunk collage kids run amok. They pass out at buss stops, shit on side walks puke all over not to mention they are just dicks. Ft. Collins CO was rated one of the best towns as well as one of the safest in the us. That's mostly because the cops don't take any shit from drunk children.

I'm sure after this, you are going to see a shakeup of that police department.

No context other then what's typical in a collage town where almost every business that serves alchohol is loaceted right by the dorms on the campus, all the way to old town. And that the collage students lead in that area in DUI and public nuicsance. That and even the skinny dumbbell blond white gals gotta understand, comply with the police and you will be fine. Instead, little Miss thing did not and ate the side walk which is what happens when you don't listen to the cops. I'm with the dude shooting video, it was funny.

Well, gee, that's funny, when you are an illiterate moron who can't even SPELL college, much less get into one, you think it's funny when a person who can get into college gets brutalized...

Frankly, I don't want guys who get off on beating up women on our police forces and neither should you.

Gotta remember, this is a town where drunk collage kids run amok. They pass out at buss stops, shit on side walks puke all over not to mention they are just dicks. Ft. Collins CO was rated one of the best towns as well as one of the safest in the us. That's mostly because the cops don't take any shit from drunk children.

Regressive liberal gas bag tactics.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

It's always the same with these people, isn't it?

You don't see a link between someone who can't construct a simple sentence and someone who thinks beating a 90 pound girl brutally is okay?

Notice when cornered, the specimen changes his own subject from proper spelling to sentence construction.

You don't see a link between someone who can't construct a simple sentence and someone who thinks beating a 90 pound girl brutally is okay?

Notice when cornered, the specimen changes his own subject from proper spelling to sentence construction.

No, spelling is part of proper sentence construction. I didn't even pick on the guy's use of grammar.

The real problem- Crixus really thinks College is spelled "Collage". probably because his spell check doesn't tell him it's a mistake. I've corrected him on this a bunch of times, and he keeps doing it, which makes it hilariously funny.

No, spelling is part of proper sentence construction. I didn't even pick on the guy's use of grammar.

The real problem- Crixus really thinks College is spelled "Collage". probably because his spell check doesn't tell him it's a mistake. I've corrected him on this a bunch of times, and he keeps doing it, which makes it hilariously funny.
What is even funnier is your obvious display of time worn commie tactics that fail time and time again.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

It's always the same with these people, isn't it?

It's a tactic of weaklings really. Those who do that are the ones who felt they were made fun of to much in school, were bullied and so on. No big as even that know that are wrong my. It's why they flail so much.

Any updates on this case? Was the guy suspended? Has she sued?

Sounds like she lawered up, but no suspension. The PD there typically puts cops who are involved in shootings and high profile shit at FCDC until things cool down. This was not unusual. The morons from CSU do this every weekend so it's quite common. Nothing will happen and everyone will go on with their lives.

What is even funnier is your obvious display of time worn commie tactics that fail time and time again.

I think everyone else looked at my mocking of Crixus and had a good laugh.

You need to grow a sense of humor.

Not really joe. Most folks just remember your anti Mormon/christion rants, your canonization of Kermit Gosnell and your fake Vietnam war stories. Bout it. You stoped before not anything when they stopped using rep.

What's really funny is if you go back through joes posts you will find lazy spelling and syntax in about all of them. He will typically go back and fix his last five posts before he does it. He is very insecure since he used to tell everyone he is a writer.

As it turns out, this stupid whore was told repeatedly to go away while they felt wits her Drunk boyfriend.

The body slamming was completely unnecessary, and shows the emotional immaturity of that police officer.
If Police management don't filter out idiots in their police force training programs, they will continue giving the police black eyes in the public forums.

The body slamming was completely unnecessary, and shows the emotional immaturity of that police officer.
If Police management don't filter out idiots in their police force training programs, they will continue giving the police black eyes in the public forums.

Not in that town. The citizens there typically love their PD.

Forum List

Back