Colorado Police Officer Body Slams a 22-Year Old Woman Face First

What's really funny is if you go back through joes posts you will find lazy spelling and syntax in about all of them. He will typically go back and fix his last five posts before he does it. He is very insecure since he used to tell everyone he is a writer.

Buddy, you don't even know what syntax is...

Lame. Call of suits ain't the 'Nam or the 'Stan joe.

Knowing nothing about the case, or about decisions made over video evidence, express it for all to see.

You know what, we HAVE video evidence. It shows a thug with a badge slamming a 90 pound girl into the concrete face first.

what we don't have is a rebuttal by the PD in this town where they prove the things they are claiming about "shoulder checking".
You have nothing but hot air coming out your orifice. What you and idiots like you should do is wait until all the facts of the case are made clear.

One cell phone shows that. However, the official statement was in the linked article that the officers body cam showed a different story.

And if it actually did show that, they'd have released it.

You live in Chicago, not Colorado. That and your opinion matters little any place other then here. FCPD is an extremely professional police department that deals with little rich kids regularly. This will blow over and little miss will have to eat a public intox charge and do AA in Greely.

More likely, they'll pay out a huge civil suit fine... I'm sure she'll enjoy Grad School at the PD's expense.

One cell phone shows that. However, the official statement was in the linked article that the officers body cam showed a different story.

And if it actually did show that, they'd have released it.

You live in Chicago, not Colorado. That and your opinion matters little any place other then here. FCPD is an extremely professional police department that deals with little rich kids regularly. This will blow over and little miss will have to eat a public intox charge and do AA in Greely.

More likely, they'll pay out a huge civil suit fine... I'm sure she'll enjoy Grad School at the PD's expense.

On way their time line, not yours.

On way their time line, not yours.

Actually, it's usually best to get out in front of these things if you have exculpatory evidence.

For instance, when Wilson shot Brown, the Ferguson PD found the tape of Brown pushing Apu into the chip rack and got that out to the media immediately. (They edited out the parts where he's paying for his product with pot that the Apu's employees were happy to take.)

On the other hand, when Jason van Dyke shot LaQuan McDonald 16 times and then claimed that McDonald was lunging at him and he only shot him once, the CPD hid the tape of that for over a year.

The fact they aren't releasing the tape tells me- they know their guy was in the wrong, they are just waiting it out hoping to settle this quietly.

So again. I think she should be thinking Grad School.

You have nothing but hot air coming out your orifice. What you and idiots like you should do is wait until all the facts of the case are made clear.

Facts look pretty clear to me. He beat up a 90 lb. girl for no good reason.
Those are facts only to simple mended media fed libs, who so love to stir up discontent. They refuse to wait for a proper investigation, just like the stupid rioting blacks that tear up there own area on media cue.

Those are facts only to simple mended media fed libs, who so love to stir up discontent. They refuse to wait for a proper investigation, just like the stupid rioting blacks that tear up there own area on media cue.

I'm sure that you are "Simple-mended", but unless you are some kind of freak who gets off seeing women getting beaten up, most normal people are kind of horrified by what they see in that tape.

Ok joe, you've proven your idiocy level enough. Go back to hating on Trump, you bore me with your nonsense.

Ok joe, you've proven your idiocy level enough. Go back to hating on Trump, you bore me with your nonsense.

That's the kind of "simple-mended" answer I expected from you..

Regressive liberal gas bag tactics.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

Little bitty girl like that. That's just ridiculous.

Shoulda turned her over his knee, but nooo. :cuckoo:

That just makes me sad for humanity. I couldn't watch something like that firsthand.

She hit an officer, too fucking bad.

Besides, the sexes are equal now, if that was a man hitting an officer no one would care.

But it was such a hard core body slam though. Was that really necessary? That could've caused permanent dental damage or even a skull fracture, or worse. I realize you need to smack a bitch up now and then, but that seemed a bit excessive, especially considering she weighs about 90 pounds and posed exactly zero threat to the pig.
The first problem I see is a young woman being belligerent with a Cop. Never a good idea. Second problem is he then employed a take down move to gain control. Cops are trained to take down 200 lb men not 90 pound girls, thus the hard slam. He could have gained control without that move, but I don't think he tried to hurt her.

"Belligerent"

According to RWNJs, mouthing off is now a capital crime. That is, IF you're black or a woman.

He assaulted her, proving he's incompetent.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

He just flinched. She was so skinny he probably had no idea so little force could create that much impact.

Stop making bullshit excuses for pigs.
Alrighty then! I am a veterinarian but I think you love bacon. Hypocrites are like that. Cops are pigs until you need them, then its all "where are they when you need them" crap. Pearls before swine. oink oink.

I've been reading your posts for some time now and know you to be pretty nutty. Be that as it may, I would prefer not to support RWNJs in any way.

And yet, I work and have worked with a gazillion vets over the years. Besides one who I liked in spite of him being knee jerk catholic, I've never known one to be as closed minded and bigoted as you.

I wonder how many have been closet RWNJs. How many would actually vote for drumpf to trash the country.

UGH.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back