Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

Dummy. States with lots of democrats are safe. States with few democrats are dangerous. Republicans are fucking psychopaths. They make up almost all serial killers and mass murders.

Dumbass thinks political affiliation determines who's a serial killer.

Gacy was a demoquack...oh and gay

Looks like the natural outcome of right wing hate. Comments on this thread are a disgrace.
Right wing homophobes are very low quality people. Gods mistakes.

Gun murder in the U.S. over 246 years....

Governments of Europe murdering their own citizens over 6 years.....1939-1945?

15 million.

When we reach that level of mass murder, get back to us....

You saw the list...you can't hide it anymore...people know that democrat party controlled cities are drug infested, murder sites.......people are fleeing from democrat party cities no matter how you guys lie about them.
44E9F783-B543-45CC-BF87-43E7D7BCE650.jpeg

Yep......and they are dangerous because of the blue cities.....and, you lying asshole, those Red States have high rates of suicide.....not homicide.......

How do you figure Michigan is a Red State?

In February 2022, CBS News published a report about cities with the highest homicide rate, "Murder map: Deadliest U.S. cities." Of the top 10 deadliest cities in the country, all of them are cities with Democratic mayors. Moreover, of the 65 cities on this list with the highest murder rates, the overwhelming majority had Democratic mayors. And, to quote Clinton, "that's just a fact."
----
On Nov. 4, the Heritage Foundation released a study showing that "high-crime counties are governed largely by Democrats." It revealed that of the 30 cities with the highest murder rates in the country, 27 have Democratic mayors. Furthermore, of those 27 cities, nearly half (14) have radical left-wing prosecutors funded or inspired by affluent billionaire and leftist political activist George Soros and the Open Society Foundation.
"The high murder rate is almost exclusively cabined in cities run by Democrats and with Democrat district attorneys, many of whom are Soros bought-and-paid-for rogue prosecutors or inspired by Soros, groups like the egregiously misnamed Fair and Just Prosecution and other battering rams of the movement," the authors of the study stated.

Don't believe Democrats' lies — blue cities, not red states, have the violent crime problem
=======

From poster, Toobfreak.

I chose 58 cities as that was the largest number I could fit on a page. I then went through each city one by one to look up the major of every city. Aside from the fact that you can forget finding any pattern of cities in "red" states being the most with the highest crime as the idiot Marc tries to claim, but I went down the list marking all the mayors of the highest crimes cities in America in BRIGHT RED who were DEMOCRATS.

Look at what I found:

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 7.02.25 PM.png

Every city above in red is RUN BY A DEMOCRAT!

Murder map: Deadliest U.S. cities

The last Facebook post before the shooting at the LGBTQ+ club in Colorado Springs promoted an all-ages Drag Brunch for the next morning. Drag Brunches have been the target of incessant threats and harassment from anti-LGBTQ groups and accounts over the last year.

FiBigMTXEAIeoOm

The last Facebook post before the shooting at the LGBTQ+ club in Colorado Springs promoted an all-ages Drag Brunch for the next morning. Drag Brunches have been the target of incessant threats and harassment from anti-LGBTQ groups and accounts over the last year.

FiBigMTXEAIeoOm
GOP trash have blood on their hands , again.

You saw the list...you can't hide it anymore...people know that democrat party controlled cities are drug infested, murder sites
I also posted a list of "Safest US Cities" and guess what sparky.

They were run by (D).

You know what that means, it means (D)s know how to win elections.

2aguy

US safest Cities:

Columbia, MD. (No Mayor)
Nashua, NH. (D) Mayor
Laredo, TX. (D) Mayor
Portland, ME. (D) Mayor
Warwick, RI (I) Mayor
Yonkers, NY (D) Mayor
Gilbert, AZ (R) Mayor
Burlington, VT (D) Mayor
Raleigh, NC (D) Mayor
Lewiston, ME (D) Mayor
Juneau, AK (I) Mayor
Winston-Salem NC (D) Mayor
Madison, WI (D) Mayor

I also posted a list of "Safest US Cities" and guess what sparky.

They were run by (D).

You know what that means, it means (D)s know how to win elections.

The even bigger list of "Most Dangerous Cities Ran By Democrats" scoffs at your little list.

Lt. Pamela Castro of the Colorado Springs Police Department said the shooting was at Club Q, a gay and lesbian nightclub. It features a “Drag Diva Drag Show” on Saturdays, according to its website.

~~~~~~

Biden on deadly shooting at LGBTQ nightclub: ‘We cannot and must not tolerate hate’

President Biden on Sunday said the country “cannot and must not tolerate hate” and called for action on “the public health epidemic of gun violence” after a gunman killed five people and wounded 18 others at an LGBTQ nightclub in Colorado Springs, Colo.

Commentary:
Yet, police on the scene claim they do not know the motive for the attack.
Biden's knee jerk reaction is typical of the Maoist Dem Left.
Let the investigation go forward first.

Forum List

Back