Colorado wildfires destroying everything in it's path.

Hundreds of homes destroyed just northwest of Boulder.
Yeah. Up until covid hit, I lived right in the middle of the area hit the hardest. I just watched my old apartment, and my old office, go up in flames. Never dreamed it could have happened so fast.

LOL Dunning-Kruger in full force. You are either an idiot or a liar. Probably both.

Climate in Denver, Colorado​

Denver, Colorado gets 17 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year.
Denver averages 60 inches of snow per year. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year.
On average, there are 245 sunny days per year in Denver. The US average is 205 sunny days.
Denver gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 83 days per year. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground. In order for precipitation to be counted you have to get at least .01 inches on the ground to measure.
Actually here is a true picture not your foolishness. Now here is your sign

check here. And if you learn to read I did not say per year. But hey pretend you have an education
LOL
You Said:
"""Denver only gets on average 13 days of snow. Average rainfall .61”""

One assumes it's annual since you say 13 days of snow. That wouldn't be monthly and still "only" have .61" of rain or have too many fires if half the month was snow days.

And Nowhere does it say - .61" -

You are a Lying M******F******..

`

LOL
You Said:

One assumes it's annual since you say 13 days of snow. That wouldn't be monthly and still "only" have .61" of rain or have too many fires if half the month was snow days.

`
Roflol . Not my fault if you do not know how to use the information provided. But hey go off on your rant. Call people names it is pretty much expected from the far left,loons

Roflol . Not my fault if you do not know how to use the information provided. But hey go off on your rant. Call people names it is pretty much expected from the far left,loons
OL
You Said:

`

OL
You Said:

`
You act like you are 13.

OL
You Said:

`
Lol. As I said not my fault if you do not understand or know how to use the resources provided. But hey no one expects that much.

Kind of out of touch with reality there, old boy? At present, California has no dearth of water. For the moment, at least. And taking joy in other Americans problems pretty much brands you for the asshole you are.
Again....sentiments of the fringe. Most people ( by far ) see this and their heads don't explode. That's the only reality that matters.

I've seen these antics from the same 2 or 3 nutjobs in here for 10 years. Get a couple of fires in a forest and the meltdowns emerge like clockwork. These are not serious people....very easily agitated by stOOpid shit nobody else cares about.:cul2::cul2:

The human cost of a climate we have changed.

It's been several years since I studied science ... but I don't remember calling someone with an alternative hypothesis an "arsehole" to be a legitimate part of the Scientific Method ...

View attachment 581697

Although, I'm pretty sure Newton employed that tactic on a few occasions.

The asshole was cheering for the misfortunes of fellow Americans. Just how is that an 'alternate scientific hypothesis'? Are you doing the same?

check here. And if you learn to read I did not say per year. But hey pretend you have an education
You dumb fuck, that is for the average on this date. Lord, but you are an idiot.

Climate in Denver, Colorado​

Denver, Colorado gets 17 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year.
Denver averages 60 inches of snow per year. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year.
On average, there are 245 sunny days per year in Denver. The US average is 205 sunny days.
Denver gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 83 days per year. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground. In order for precipitation to be counted you have to get at least .01 inches on the ground to measure.

Forum List

Back