🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Come let us reason together

So would my 'core beliefs' be something constitutional , or is there some other form of allegiance that fits here?

~S~
/——/ I don’t know your core beliefs

well maybe i don't either Cell, is there a manual (other than the bible) around?

~S~
/----/ You don't know your own core beliefs? WOWZA
Why don't you start here for a guideline and make your own list.Conservative vs. Liberal Beliefs

Personally I think there was a lot of cheating by the left this last election.

Not fake ballots..they rigged the machines. (computers)

Computers are very easy to rig. A human can make them do anything they want that a computer can do.
What makes you think they cheated? Because they won?

/----/ You don't know your own core beliefs? WOWZA
what do you want from a bluecollar redneck....?

Why don't you start here for a guideline and make your own list.Conservative vs. Liberal Beliefs

well i was thinking a broader objective perspective ,vs. singular issues Cell>

Moral Constitution - Wikipedia
The Moral Constitution is a means of understanding the U.S. Constitution which emphasizes a fusion of moral philosophy and constitutional law.
~S~

Computers are very easy to rig. A human can make them do anything they want that a computer can do.

No, because the results are not what everyone I talk to voted for. Not so much the candidates as the issues OldLady

Like nobody voted for a tax increase on themselves, but the results say we get 3x tax increase, that's bullshit and it was rigged.

/----/ What makes Libtards think Trump colluded? Because he won?

Last edited:

No, because the results are not what everyone I talk to voted for. Not so much the candidates as the issues OldLady

Like nobody voted for a tax increase on themselves, but the results say we get 3x tax increase, that's bullshit and it was rigged.
Maybe where you live is like where I live, in that around here people are highly conservative and down in the southern part of the state they are shrieking progressives. If I went by what I hear from people around here.....we would be a red state. We just had a blue sweep.

/----/ What makes Libtards thing Trump colluded? Because he won?
I don't know why they think that. I'm waiting on the outcome of the investigation. We know Russia was assisting his campaign though. So I suppose it's natural to wonder if he knew about it and was part of the effort by the Russians.

Maybe where you live is like where I live, in that around here people are highly conservative and down in the southern part of the state they are shrieking progressives. If I went by what I hear from people around here.....we would be a red state. We just had a blue sweep.

Allow me to put this in perspective for you.

The state is in charge of elections.

3 things are on the ballot that benefit the state and tax people more.

I have not talked to a single person that voted for those things, yet miraculously, they all passed!

I smell a rat.

---------------------------------- i simply look at the outfit 'snipes' that is running thing in Florida , Broward county plus i know YOU dems OldLady .

---------------------------------- i simply look at the outfit 'snipes' that is running thing in Florida , Broward county plus i know YOU dems OldLady .
I'm not sure we're on topic here, are we? Where is the OP to shepherd this thing?
I was interested in "come let us reason together"
What say you?

I'm not sure we're on topic here, are we? Where is the OP to shepherd this thing?
What say you?

IDGAF. :dunno:
I take the conversation the way it turns.

if asking me if i want to get along with 'dems' or former 'mrobama' and current 'hilary' supporters then count me out OldLady .

yeah , same here . Someone comments with a comment that is on topic in their OPINION and i'm not going to call 'off topic' although i might just ignore . Everyones mind works differently so they make different comments .

------------------------------------------ and as i see the question , OldLady asks a question that i answered . The 'dems' cheated in my opinion . As reason for my OPINION i point out Floridas ' snipes' that is running things in some areas of Florida and she has a reputation of being a feckup and dishonest 'democrat' . I don't want to work with her or her type OldLady .

What say you?

IDGAF. :dunno:
I take the conversation the way it turns.
You don't have to cuss at me. I wasn't even talking to you.

if asking me if i want to get along with 'dems' or former 'mrobama' and current 'hilary' supporters then count me out OldLady .
I think it had more to do with if there are things we CAN agree on.
You and I have talked recently about gun control and restriction of hate speech. We disagree on those points, but somewhere underneath it all, we must agree on something--the vision of an America where its inhabitants are secure and free to pursue their dreams and their religious beliefs unencumbered by those who think differently?

You and I have talked recently about gun control and restriction of hate speech. We disagree on those points, but somewhere underneath it all, we must agree on something--the vision of an America where its inhabitants are secure and free to pursue their dreams and their religious beliefs unencumbered by those who think differently?
---------------------------- i don't want to restrict anything , you are the restrictionist in all things American style OldLady .

but as i pointed out the 'democrat' snipes as being indication the 'dems' cheated as i answered you question in post number 22 OldLady .

----------------------------------------------- i simply say , don't import those with different beliefs into the USA . Why would i , an American import people that want to restrict GUNS or who approve of 'hate' speech laws into the USA OldLady ?? [and thats just 2 examples OldLady]

Last edited:
I think most are tired of all the bickering and really want America to come together...whilst not possible due to the diversity that has been forced on us there still is a possibility we could learn to work together to some extent for the betterment of all classes and races.

Despite all our differences the people still have much in common...they want their kids to have a better life than they had, they want good paying jobs, a fair judicial system, good health care and so on and so forth.

And if the folks in Washington really strive to work together, to listen to each and reason together in a logical manner much good could be done.

All the emotional junk needs to be ejected, work within the system...we are a nation of laws. Above all...the political violence must end and should be dealt with quickly.

'Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins were as crimson, they shall be made white as snow: though they were red like scarlet, they shall be as wool,'

19 If ye consent and obey, ye shall eat the good things of the land.

20 But if ye refuse and be rebellious, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.'

Bible Gateway passage: Isaiah 1 - 1599 Geneva Bible
I look at it this way.

The fact that Americans are bickering over such meaningless stuff means that we really don't have anything wrong happening.

How bad would it have to be for Americans to unite to solve a problem?

Forum List

Back