Come On Biden, Let’s Do More

heres what I don't get about these trumpsters ...
han 4 months old
The former president faces 19 legal actions, from alleged financial improprieties to his role in the 6 January insurrection

Guardian US staff
Mon 7 Feb 2022 02.00 ESTLast modified on Fri 25 Mar 2022 09.18 EDT

Former president Donald Trump is facing a total of 19 legal actions – about half of which allege improper conduct during his presidency.
Most of the cases fall under three themes: financial wrongdoings that made him more money; his role in the January 6 2021 insurrection; and his alleged interference in the 2020 election. Trump has denied wrongdoing in most of these cases. He has filed motions to dismiss several of them and has filed countersuits in some cases.

Here are all the legal cases as of 1 February 2022:
Insurrection (7)
Financial (6)
Election interference (2)
Sexual misconduct (1)
Other (3)

Insurrection
These cases charge Trump for his role in the January 6 2021 insurrection. Two allege that he undermined the counting of the electoral college votes. The rest accuse him of inciting the riots which caused physical and emotional harm to police officers.
DC attorney general investigating Trump over January 6 riots
Karl Racine is investigating Trump's potential role in encouraging the January 6 riots, though no charges have been filed.
Criminal
Pending
Congresspeople suing Trump over Capitol attacks
Eleven members of the US House are suing Trump, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and two militia groups – the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys – for conspiring to incite the violence at the Capitol.
Civil
Pending
Representative Swalwell suing Trump and others for Capitol riots
Eric Swalwell is suing Trump and others for allegedly inciting the violence at the Capitol building.
Civil
Pending
Seven Capitol police officers sue Trump
Seven Capitol police officers who say they were injured physically or emotionally during the insurrection are accusing Trump and others of intentionally inciting the attack. Trump has filed a motion to dismiss the case.
Civil
Pending
Two Capitol police officers sue Trump
Two Capitol police officers who were injured during the insurrection are accusing Trump of inciting the attack and suing him for the harm they suffered. Trump has filed a motion to dismiss the case.
Civil
Pending
Two police officers sue Trump over Capitol riot
Two DC metro officers accuse Trump of directing and inciting the riot that led to them being assaulted by poles and pepper spray.
Civil
Pending
Capitol police officer sues Trump over January 6 riot
Marcus J Moore is suing Trump for his role in the January 6 riot. The lawsuit says Trump allegedly "inflamed, encouraged, incited, directed" the insurrectionist mob, causing Moore and other officers to suffer injuries.
Civil
Pending
Financial
Trump is facing several lawsuits and criminal investigations into possible financial improprieties. Most of these cases allege that he lied or misled the government to reduce the amount of taxes he and his company paid.
Criminal investigation into finances
Manhattan prosecutors are investigating Trump and his company for potential financial and tax crimes, as well as insurance fraud. The Trump Organization has already been charged with giving employees perks without paying taxes on them.
Criminal
Pending
Westchester golf course investigation
The district attorney's office in Westchester, New York, is investigating Trump's golf course in the county, reportedly homing in on whether the Trump Organization underreported property values to reduce its tax liability.
Criminal
Pending
New York state attorney general investigates Trump Organization for fraud
Letitia James is investigating Trump's company for allegedly manipulating the valuations of his real estate properties, and in turn avoiding tax liabilities. The investigation is looking into civil and criminal matters. Trump has sued James targetting him for political reasons.
Civil
Pending
Misuse of 2017 inauguation money
The Washington DC attorney general is accusing Trump's 2017 inauguration committee of misusing assets to profit the Trump family. An earlier allegation that the committee made improper payments to Trump's DC hotel was dismissed by a judge.
Civil
Pending
Mary Trump fraud suit
Mary Trump, Donald Trump's niece, is suing him and his siblings for allegedly defrauding her out of inheritance money. Trump has moved to dismiss the lawsuit, with a decision pending.
Civil
Pending
Trump Corporation class-action suit
An anonymous group of plaintiffs accused Trump, three of his children and his company of misleading people to invest in bogus business opportunities. It was later revealed Trump was a paid spokesperson for one of those companies which was featured on The Celebrity Apprentice.
Civil
Pending
Election interference
Trump faces two lawsuits tied to his alleged efforts to interfere with the 2020 election. The Georgia case is a criminal investigation.
Election interference
Trump faces two lawsuits tied to his alleged efforts to interfere with the 2020 election. The Georgia case is a criminal investigation.
Fulton county election interference investigation
The district attorney's office in Fulton county, Georgia, is investigating whether Trump interfered with the election by trying to pressure Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger to overturn the results in a recorded phone call. On the call, Trump told Raffensperger, “I just want to find 11,780 votes” – the precise number he needed to win.
Criminal
Pending
NAACP sues Trump and RNC for trying to overturn election results
Local voters in Detroit are suring Trump and the Republican National Committee for threatening to overturn the election results in Michigan, arguing that the move would have disenfranchised Black voters in Wayne county. Trump has filed a motion to dismiss the case.
Civil
Pending
Sexual misconduct
Trump has faced several accusations of sexual misconduct since he was elected president. One was a civil suit filed by former Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos who accused Trump of defamation after he said her allegations of sexually inappropriate behavior were a part of the Clinton's campaign's efforts to smear him. Zervos dropped the lawsuit in late 2021, but a similar defamation case is still ongoing.
E Jean Carroll defamation suit
Carroll has accused Trump of raping her at a New York department store in the 1990s. In response, Trump accused Carroll of lying, saying she was "not my type". Carroll is suing Trump for defamation. Trump has tried to get the case dismissed.
Civil
Pending
Other
Trump is facing two other lawsuits related to the alleged actions of individuals who recently worked for him.
Former top Ukraine adviser sues Trump for retaliation
Retired Lt Col Alexander Vindman, a former top Ukraine expert in the Trump administration who testified to Congress during Trump’s first impeachment, is suing Trump and several allies for allegedly retaliating against him.
Civil
Pending
Trump Tower assault suit
Six protesters are suing Trump after his then head of security, Keith Schiller, allegedly assaulted them during a demonstration outside Trump Tower in 2015. Trump gave a deposition for this case in October 2021.
Civil
Pending
Michael Cohen suit
Trump's former personal attorney, Michael Cohen, is accusing Trump and the US government of sending him back to prison as a retaliatory measure after Cohen wrote a tell-all memoir about his work for Trump.
Civil
Pending

Guardian graphic. Source: Guardian reporting and New York University's Just Security Litigation Tracker. Photos: Reuters, AP, Getty Im

The long list of Republicans who voted to reject election results​

7 Jan 2021

my debating skills are fine ...your post is just full of it... what can ya say ... all of you repub-lie-clowns are full of it ... you dodge every question ...you find someone who is a conspiracy theorist call it factual and we are supposed to debate that nonsense ??????? really??? yeah great rebuttal ... you just can't debate stupid ...
Let me help you understand how to make an argument. I’ll repeat my earlier post..

Why is the near destruction of native populations not enough to prove to you the US government is imperialist? To say nothing of the numerous wars of aggression and coups committed by our government, including assassinations of world leaders.

Now if you might be so kind, refute what I’ve stated.

Let me help you understand how to make an argument. I’ll repeat my earlier post..

Why is the near destruction of native populations not enough to prove to you the US government is imperialist? To say never happen the way you saidnothing of the numerous wars of aggression and coups committed by our government, including assassinations of world leaders.

Don’t agree with anything you said it never happen they way you said

First Chechnya, then Georgia, then Syria, then Crimea and the Donbas, and now all of Ukraine. This will not stop unless Putin is defeated. The Baltics and Poland are next. That will pull us into a shooting war, and the costs will be much higher.

Obama made a terrible mistake by drawing a red line in Syria then doing nothing when they went right over it. We see Putin for what he is - an anti-Western chauvinistic revanchist who revels in a discredited 19th century ideology of imperial “greatness” regardless of what the conquered people think.

Now is the time to be strong, not timid. Send the Ukrainians all the weapons they need. The Russian armed forces will collapse. The Russians have the weapons but not the people. Ukraine has all the people but not the weapons. Give them what they need.

This is how Hitler did it till they stood up to him.

We need to make the price of attack your neighbor over some bullshit really high. China is watching and we need to make it clear that this will not stand. Fight them over there so we don't have to here.

By deterring Russia, we deter China.

Like Russia, China thinks the West is weak.

By defeating Russia, there will be a decline in Chinese culture expansion and aggression.
China's just about ready to go for Taiwan
They just lunched thier 3 carrier
And they're dealing with bank runs and a pissed off population

Theyre going to seize and Loot Taiwan

Why is the near destruction of native populations not enough to prove to you the US government is imperialist? To say nothing of the numerous wars of aggression and coups committed by our government, including assassinations of world leaders.

because it was a case that the beginning of this country was not formed as a country ... the native population were attacking the people who were trying to build themselves a new home having superior weapons over Bowe's an arrow is what the native population were killed with ... there were no imperial government here they hadn't even written any kind of laws of the land they were even using the laws the country they came from for our new country ... that is not an imperial government that's people trying to stay alive and they began shooting ever native person in this country wiping them out just to stay alive... your post is total nonsense ... by the time this country was viable they were a republic government, not an imperial government... that's is all I'm going to waste my time on

View attachment 630068

Joe Biden, the only US President that can see the Ukraine from his door step.
here you guys had a embarrassment to their party and she says something like she can see Russia from her doorsteps the dumbest any republican could say in a campaign ... and you want to brand Biden with it guess again he's looking at a bunch of republicans doing stupid shit again ...

because it was a case that the beginning of this country was not formed as a country ... the native population were attacking the people who were trying to build themselves a new home having superior weapons over Bowe's an arrow is what the native population were killed with ... there were no imperial government here they hadn't even written any kind of laws of the land they were even using the laws the country they came from for our new country ... that is not an imperial government that's people trying to stay alive and they began shooting ever native person in this country wiping them out just to stay alive... your post is total nonsense ... by the time this country was viable they were a republic government, not an imperial government... that's is all I'm going to waste my time on
So those are excuses for destroying nearly the entire native populations and taking their land. This was done by the US government and often done after it signed treaties guaranteeing the tribes their land.

Then there was the Mexican American War so that the US could take the southwest. Then Spanish American War taking Puerto Rico and the Philippines. Hawaii too was taken from the natives. And so on and so forth...to now having hundreds of US military bases on foreign lands.

Do you know of the multiple coups the US government committed? Ukraine? Assassinated leaders?

Any of this making sense to you yet?

I love my country but let’s keep it real and not be dumb.

So those are excuses for destroying nearly the entire native populations and taking their land. This was done by the US government and often done after it signed treaties guaranteeing the tribes their land.

Then there was the Mexican American War so that the US could take the southwest. Then Spanish American War taking Puerto Rico and the Philippines. Hawaii too was taken from the natives. And so on and so forth...to now having hundreds of US military bases on foreign lands.

Do you know of the multiple coups the US government committed? Ukraine? Assassinated leaders?

you are so dumb ... what can I say ...

We need to make the price of attack your neighbor over some bullshit really high. China is watching and we need to make it clear that this will not stand. Fight them over there so we don't have to here.
We had a guy that could do it, and one the world thought crazy enough to retaliate.....but we have the puppet now.........

WE know about that, but we also know humans are inherently bad. So none of the things you listed is outside of what humans have done since their existance. I don't get caught up moralizing about the past, I wasn't there, and I don't know anyone what was. You learn and try not to do the same things, but remember, Indians asked the pilgrims to raid other tribes as payment for the Well known Thanks Giving in North America. So, lets not say that the indians were a virtuous people that big bad whitey came over to crush.

WE know about that, but we also know humans are inherently bad. So none of the things you listed is outside of what humans have done since their existance. I don't get caught up moralizing about the past, I wasn't there, and I don't know anyone what was. You learn and try not to do the same things, but remember, Indians asked the pilgrims to raid other tribes as payment for the Well known Thanks Giving in North America. So, lets not say that the indians were a virtuous people that big bad whitey came over to crush.
Excuses.

Yeah we shouldn’t judge what happened in the past, so we can keep repeating it. lol.

Who said the Indians were virtuous other than you?

Excuses.

Yeah we shouldn’t judge what happened in the past, so we can keep repeating it. lol.

Who said the Indians were virtuous other than you?
I didn't say they were. And I didn't say learn from it. WTF do you want to do, go back and fix every wrong in world history?

First Chechnya, then Georgia, then Syria, then Crimea and the Donbas, and now all of Ukraine. This will not stop unless Putin is defeated. The Baltics and Poland are next. That will pull us into a shooting war, and the costs will be much higher.

Obama made a terrible mistake by drawing a red line in Syria then doing nothing when they went right over it. We see Putin for what he is - an anti-Western chauvinistic revanchist who revels in a discredited 19th century ideology of imperial “greatness” regardless of what the conquered people think.

Now is the time to be strong, not timid. Send the Ukrainians all the weapons they need. The Russian armed forces will collapse. The Russians have the weapons but not the people. Ukraine has all the people but not the weapons. Give them what they need.

All that happened other than a Trump administration

I didn't say they were. And I didn't say learn from it. WTF do you want to do, go back and fix every wrong in world history?
No. It would be nice if Americans would recognize the real history of our nation and learn from it. Then not repeat it.

This was your comment…So, lets not say that the indians were a virtuous people that big bad whitey came over to crush.

No. It would be nice if Americans would recognize the real history of our nation and learn from it. Then not repeat it.

This was your comment…So, lets not say that the indians were a virtuous people that big bad whitey came over to crush.
Yeah it was, holy shit, since the 80s they have taught that. The Indians were noble and then whitey came over and killed them all......wrong.

Forum List

Back