Come On Biden, Let’s Do More

if youre expecting biden to be a strong man youre going to be disappointed,,

President Biden has already done much more than Trump would have done.

and fucked up every bit of it,,
The United States faces serious problems without easy or obvious solutions. In the case of global warming, the solutions are nearly as bad as the problem. In addition to facing these problems President Biden faces the obstruction of a party that has no goal other than to frustrate his efforts.

The United States faces serious problems without easy or obvious solutions. In the case of global warming, the solutions are nearly as bad as the problem. In addition to facing these problems President Biden faces the obstruction of a party that has no goal other than to frustrate his efforts.
and he seems to be fucking them up constantly,,

OMG, don't be a lefty, I want your viewpont, I'm not talking to the author, that's good to support your points, but you need to make them first.
Lol. Now I’m a lefty. Are you a duopoly dupe?

Read my prior posts. I made my point. Did you forget?

Lol. Now I’m a lefty. Are you a duopoly dupe?

Read my prior posts. I made my point. Did you forget?
I said you were acting like one, because you play the same games they do. All I wanted was a succint version of american history in your words. I don't care about other people's versions, because I am talking to you. If you posted it, hit me up with the number.

I said you were acting like one, because you play the same games they do. All I wanted was a succint version of american history in your words. I don't care about other people's versions, because I am talking to you. If you posted it, hit me up with the number.
Post #90.

Do you have dementia?

Post #90.

Do you have dementia?
Wait so this is the post?
So those are excuses for destroying nearly the entire native populations and taking their land. This was done by the US government and often done after it signed treaties guaranteeing the tribes their land.

Then there was the Mexican American War so that the US could take the southwest. Then Spanish American War taking Puerto Rico and the Philippines. Hawaii too was taken from the natives. And so on and so forth...to now having hundreds of US military bases on foreign lands.

Do you know of the multiple coups the US government committed? Ukraine? Assassinated leaders?

Any of this making sense to you yet?

I love my country but let’s keep it real and not be dumb.

So those are excuses for destroying nearly the entire native populations and taking their land. This was done by the US government and often done after it signed treaties guaranteeing the tribes their land.

Then there was the Mexican American War so that the US could take the southwest. Then Spanish American War taking Puerto Rico and the Philippines. Hawaii too was taken from the natives. And so on and so forth...to now having hundreds of US military bases on foreign lands.

Do you know of the multiple coups the US government committed? Ukraine? Assassinated leaders?

So you do have dementia. I’m so sorry for you.

You are not wrong, and motives can be viewed differently. But we have been on an apology tour for the whole voting age of the Baby Boomer generation to degree. It is now in the peak or fall down level with our self-imposed cat of nine tales masochism placed on citizens as guilt. The thing is, many live the life of Riley while calling the whole culture for this evil way. And many fall for it.

So you do have dementia. I’m so sorry for you.
Nope, becasue I mocked the idea of the indians being perfect and you refuted it, so I look at this and I'm like. We stole their land and destroying their populations? So you think we're the bad guys? I have to go slow on these becasue people try and spin shit....so I want to be clear.

Nope, becasue I mocked the idea of the indians being perfect and you refuted it, so I look at this and I'm like. We stole their land and destroying their populations? So you think we're the bad guys? I have to go slow on these becasue people try and spin shit....so I want to be clear.
Youre going around in circles.

Forum List

Back