Come on, you gotta admit it's hilarious. Trump donors want their money back.

R

rdean

I was watching news reports of Trump donors who are demanding their money back.

Think about it. How likely is that from a man who stiffs his workers? And uses his charity (OPM) to pay his court costs and bribes?

Think about it. How likely is that from a man who stiffs his workers? And uses his charity (OPM) to pay his court costs and bribes?
did you also see the one about hilleries donors wanting theirs back?.....

No, I didn't see that. I heard Republicans wanted their money back so they could give it to Hillary.

No, I didn't see that. I heard Republicans wanted their money back so they could give it to Hillary.

Looks like you need some too.

You to poor to provide links ?

thats about as likely as you donating to trump....

Wait til Crooked Hillary donors (Saudi Arabia, etc.) demand their money back from the Clinton Foundation after she is not elected and unable to fulfill her part of the deals. It will not be funny at all.

Forum List

Back