Comedians beware...Amy Shumer attacks should teach you to bow to totalitarian left...

The OP is upset that 90% of all comedians.....and 100% of all good comedians.....are liberal.

The greatest case of PC police trying to destroy a comedian is when religious right nutbags used the FCC to go after the King of All Media.

Loser boy.

Yes...and at which point in my post did you fail to see how I am the one defending her? Look racist....try actually reading the post before you comment, you racist statist.......see how that rhymes......

You are defending her against nobody, dumb shit. That's the joke here.

They are no worse than social conservatives when it comes to attacking comedy. If I have to listen to Brent Bozell whine about something on TV one more time...

yeah....and did he ever silence them.....the left doesn't just bitch...they destroy you....they have driven comedians...even leftwing/ statists supporting comedians off of college campuses......they cannot be appeased...you will be assimilated by the borg collective.......

Do you think Amy Shumer will ever be allowed back on a college campus again...the signal has now been sent to the borg drones in these lefty/statist college student organizations.....she is done on college campuses.....

That's exactly what Bozell attempts to do, and in the same way the left does. He targets advertisers in an attempt to have them pull advertising from networks he deems offensive. He never seems to succeed, but only because he's a clown.

The OP is upset that 90% of all comedians.....and 100% of all good comedians.....are liberal.

The greatest case of PC police trying to destroy a comedian is when religious right nutbags used the FCC to go after the King of All Media.

Loser boy.

Yes...and at which point in my post did you fail to see how I am the one defending her? Look racist....try actually reading the post before you comment, you racist statist.......see how that rhymes......

You are defending her against nobody, dumb shit. That's the joke here.

Racist pig....just wait and see.......

They are no worse than social conservatives when it comes to attacking comedy. If I have to listen to Brent Bozell whine about something on TV one more time...

yeah....and did he ever silence them.....the left doesn't just bitch...they destroy you....they have driven comedians...even leftwing/ statists supporting comedians off of college campuses......they cannot be appeased...you will be assimilated by the borg collective.......

Do you think Amy Shumer will ever be allowed back on a college campus again...the signal has now been sent to the borg drones in these lefty/statist college student organizations.....she is done on college campuses.....

That's exactly what Bozell attempts to do, and in the same way the left does. He targets advertisers in an attempt to have them pull advertising from networks he deems offensive. He never seems to succeed, but only because he's a clown.

Because conservatives don't end careers over what people say...if they did hollywood would not exist....Bozell can call for it, but it isn't in the Conservative DNA to destroy people the way the left does.....

Wait and see if she tries to go to a college campus.....see what they will do to her now...and she is one of them....

Because conservatives don't end careers over what people say...if they did hollywood would not exist....Bozell can call for it, but it isn't in the Conservative DNA to destroy people the way the left does.....

Like who? Who have the left destroyed? List them up.

uh... no? :lol:

btw, i've seen that comedian and she cracks me up...

When did Amy Schumer's career end?

Wait and see if she tries to go to a college campus.....see what they will do to her now...and she is one of them....

They will buy her tickets. It's awful!!

So, Comedian Amy shumer makes some jokes about Mexicans.....and must have sent a secret message to the South Carolina Church shooter to go forth and murder 9 innocent people....

Now the totalitarian left, tired of attacking just bakers, pizza makers, photographers and other businesses trying to observe Bill of Rights freedoms.....are going after comedians.......because they know that comdians will eventually need to be silenced....why not start now.....

But Amy Shumer, Jerry Seinfeld and Judd Apatow.....they are the very people who give money to the totalitarian left and support these fascists by helping them achieve political power....so now that they are being devoured by the monsters they created....fuck them.....

Don t believe her defenders. Amy Schumer s jokes are racist. - The Washington Post

A week later, the Guardian published a piece calling out Schumer’s “shockingly large blind spot around race.” It cited Schumer’s stint as the MTV movie awards host, where she joked that Latina women are “crazy.” In one of her stand-up routines, Schumer also says, “Nothing works 100 percent of the time, except Mexicans.” In another bit, she blithely told an audience that Latino men are rapists. “I used to date Hispanic guys, but now I prefer consensual.”

To the fascists of the totalitarian left.........she is a fucking comedian.......she does what she does to make people laugh you fucking monsters.........please...just tell us how long until she should be put into a work camp to reeducate her....I would like to leave the country before we get to that point...you fucking monsters.....

I agree. Fuck them.

as if no one has free will to patronize comedians, thank gawd for freedom warriors like you who set PC straight.

I admit that I am not terribly concerned with the inclusion of comedians on campuses.

The expulsion of John Locke,Thomas Paine, and Milton Friedman is of greater concern.

Many comedians choose to avoid college campuses. When has a college campus made or broke a comedian's career?

Loser boy.

Funniest person in America, with by FAR the quickest wit, is Ann Coulter - hardly a leftist....

Loser boy.

Funniest person in America, with by FAR the quickest wit, is Ann Coulter - hardly a leftist....

Weeeeeeeeee! The nastiest little shit here thinks Coulter is a comedian.

Like who? Who have the left destroyed? List them up.

this guy would just as soon 'destroy' the person who wrote the opinion piece. :lol:

No...they have their right to be assholes....but normal people need to understand their tactics and need to refuse to be cowed by these statist thugs...anyone targeted by these assholes needs to be supported by everyone, even if you disagree with their politics and even if they are an asshole themselves...and I have a sneaking suspicion that Amy Shuler might not be a nice person.....

Loser boy.

She is a personal hero of mine.....Mark levin, Rush, Dennis Prager......they are all great....

as if no one has free will to patronize comedians, thank gawd for freedom warriors like you who set PC straight.

I admit that I am not terribly concerned with the inclusion of comedians on campuses.

The expulsion of John Locke,Thomas Paine, and Milton Friedman is of greater concern.

But you can't give them even the smallest person.....you have to draw a line and resist them every step of the way...it starts with the easiest person to target...and never stops there...

Weeeeeeeeee! The nastiest little shit here thinks Coulter is a comedian.

I mean, she no Catherine Madigan with that IQ of 30... But Coulter, being brilliant, is delicious when she takes Communists apart. About as funny as it gets. BECAUSE her humor is at your expense, you don't get the joke and just sit around butt-hurt...

{
Taxes are like abortion, and not just because both are grotesque procedures supported by Democrats. You're for them or against them. Taxes go up or down; government raises taxes or lowers them. But Democrats will not let the words 'abortion' or 'tax hikes' pass their lips.
Ann Coulter

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/ann_coulter.html#i6GepVOkTmcyLIiC.99}

Forum List

Back