Comey Admits Hillary Gave Access to Classified Materials to Lawyers Without Sec. Clearence

Yeah good catch guys. Bravo :clap:

Great work :clap:

This will really blow the whole thing wide open :clap::clap::clap:

I argued this months back with USMB poster who shall go un-naned at this time. I look like winner, poster look bad.

Crybaby3.jpg

But it's ok there was no intent....ms he was carrying the classified info....was walking past Bill and didn't see Monica on her knees....tripped over Monica and the emails spilled into the hands of the non-cleared people.

See? No intent.

I am the winner, I will always be the winner. I may make this annonying poster first ever IGNORED list for wasting my electrons. I tried to be nice, I won't disclose name but y'all know who they are.

Hillary also told someone happy birthday when it wasnt even their birthday #2Incompetent2lead

It came out in the hearing that Grucifer admitted to lying about hacking Clinton's server.

ANOTHER Republican lie exposed!

Yeah good catch guys. Bravo :clap:

Great work :clap:

This will really blow the whole thing wide open :clap::clap::clap:

Oh please.. you know if Clinton had an (R) behind her name you'd be calling for her head on a stake. People like you have no integrity, it's all about "your guy" getting away with whatever. You leftwing defenders of the Constitution squawked about Bush "shredding" the constitution from 2000 - 2008, yet have cheered that very same thing on under this administration.

Knock it off already, you really don't give a shit one way or another. You're like an insolent child that screams until he gets his way.

Forum List

Back