Comey blasted as childish, immature, nasty by GOP

Does the left admit that the GOP's assessment of Comey is accurate? When have we ever seen in the relatively recent history of the Republic of a former FBI director deliberately disrespecting the President of the United States who has been in office barely fifteen months or so? The incredible hatred and incoherent anger on the left over the results of the election is the only thing keeping Comey out of freaking prison not to mention his book..

Does the left admit that the GOP's assessment of Comey is accurate? When have we ever seen in the relatively recent history of the Republic of a former FBI director deliberately disrespecting the President of the United States who has been in office barely fifteen months or so? The incredible hatred and incoherent anger on the left over the results of the election is the only thing keeping Comey out of freaking prison not to mention his book..
When have we ever seen a President disrespecting current and former FBI directors, their profession and their agency? When have we ever seen a President so vindictively disrespect people who spent their lives in service to the country, including people he himself appointed?

Trump made his bed, now he has to sleep in it

Talking about the size of Trump's hands and acting like he doesn't know why Trump would be worried about Melania are not exactly classy.

This has been a disappointment so far, not much more than salacious crap.

Trump is an easy enough target without this stuff. I assumed Comey was better than this.

What is it about DC that creates this shit? Is it the water? The air?

Talking about the size of Trump's hands and acting like he doesn't know why Trump would be worried about Melania are not exactly classy.

This has been a disappointment so far, not much more than salacious crap.

Trump is an easy enough target without this stuff. I assumed Comey was better than this.

What is it about DC that creates this shit? Is it the water? The air?
Comey was fine until the rubes elected a circus to town. The bar is so low now, it might as well not exist.

Actually the Democratic Party's dirty politics, abuse of power and gestapo tactics is disgusting millions of mainstream voters.
Very true. Rather than open a window into what Trump is like, we get to see what goes on in Comey's dirty little mind. From the excepts, Stephen Colbert should sue Comey for stealing all his best stuff. This is not so much of a book as a late night comedian's monologue. The public is getting sick of the nonsense. Especially with Trump doing such a good job while this crap is going on. By the time November gets here, the public will be vomiting all over the democrats.
We are finding out that even the wildest speculations about Trump are turning out to be true. I mean hell, if Donald Trump actually managed to become President, then why is it so hard to believe that he hired hookers to pee on a bed? 5 years ago, which one would you have said was more believable? :laugh:

You're so fucking gullible
You beat me to it, but I would just say a dumbass. Lol

Forum List

Back