Comey confirms what Trump said all along: He told Trump he wasn't under investigation

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Leftists everywhere called Trump a liar when he proclaimed that he wasn't being investigated.

Comey told him that he wasn't. Trump isn't a liar. Our press and the alphabet agency heads are.

"I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that. He repeatedly told me, “We need to get that fact out.”

"Trump’s termination letter to Comey is correct even by Comey’s own admission: On at least three occasions, Comey confirmed that Trump wasn’t being investigated for collusion himself. That’s a superb headline for a White House that was understandably nervous about tomorrow’s testimony."

"An interesting aside from Comey: He says he began immediately memorializing his meetings with Trump in memos after that January 6 meeting, something he’d never felt the urge to do after meeting with Obama."

Comey's prepared testimony: Trump is correct, I told him he wasn't under investigation; Update: "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty" - Hot Air

An FBI director should never be loyal to the President, and Comey had a 10 year job (unless fired) so why was he fired, for being a showboat??

Any new member and all members of Trump admin is loyal to him, not the country or people that pay their salaries, and the new FBI director would have to be crooked if loyal to Trump first. One can't trust anyone that DT hires, no one.

An FBI director should never be loyal to the President, and Comey had a 10 year job (unless fired) so why was he fired, for being a showboat??

Any new member and all members of Trump admin is loyal to him, not the country or people that pay their salaries, and the new FBI director would have to be crooked if loyal to Trump first. One can't trust anyone that DT hires, no one.

You should write comedy

Leftists everywhere called Trump a liar when he proclaimed that he wasn't being investigated.

Comey told him that he wasn't. Trump isn't a liar. Our press and the alphabet agency heads are.

"I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that. He repeatedly told me, “We need to get that fact out.”

"Trump’s termination letter to Comey is correct even by Comey’s own admission: On at least three occasions, Comey confirmed that Trump wasn’t being investigated for collusion himself. That’s a superb headline for a White House that was understandably nervous about tomorrow’s testimony."

"An interesting aside from Comey: He says he began immediately memorializing his meetings with Trump in memos after that January 6 meeting, something he’d never felt the urge to do after meeting with Obama."

Comey's prepared testimony: Trump is correct, I told him he wasn't under investigation; Update: "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty" - Hot Air
Aw, shit.

Trump had a right to be cleared publicly if he was not personally under investigation He also is correct that it was a cloud over his administration and he owed it to the nation and those who elected Trump to enact his campaign promises. The Democrats were piggybacking off of this investigation and milking it for the very fact that there was ambiguity and they were going to tell the voters in 2018 with certainty that Trump is guilty, even though they probably know there's little there.

I am not a lawyer or an investigating officer, but I don't see this as being obstruction. All presidents make requests of their agencies, if not them then the DOJ does. If someone is going to tell me that the former administration didn't interfere in the Clinton investigation than I have a bridge for sale. Her crimes dwarf anything that Trump has done, unless some evidence comes out to prove otherwise.

Therefore, if she was not up for charges, there is a far greater case that there was obstruction in her case, especially considering how much she has profited financially from her position, than surely Trump is not.

Someone in his administration? Maybe. Trump himself? I don't believe so at this point, not even close.

Last edited:

We will see tomorrow how accurate this ^^^ post is, I have a hunch it is spun for nefarious purpose.

We will see tomorrow how accurate this ^^^ post is, I have a hunch it is spun for nefarious purpose.

You could have looked it up.

From NBC
Comey to say he assured Trump he wasn't personally under investigation

You should write comedy

Are you saying a FBI director has loyalty for the POTUS first and foremost?? before the country? I suppose you are a gun toting 2nd amendment freak.

You are not under investigation Mr President

Flynn, Manafort, Sessions, Rogers, Kushner are

As long as you had no contacts with any of them .....you are free and clear

It's what we want from Comey; just the facts. Maybe .... maybe? the fact that he's telling the truth about this will get Trump supporters to listen to what else he has to say?

Trump had a right to be cleared publicly if he was not personally under investigation He also is correct that it was a cloud over his administration and he owed it to the nation and those who elected Trump to enact his campaign promises. The Democrats were piggybacking off of this investigation and milking it for the very fact that there was ambiguity and they were going to tell the voters in 2018 with certainty that Trump is guilty, even though they probably know there's little there.

I am not a lawyer or an investigating officer, but I don't see this as being obstruction. All presidents make requests of their agencies, if not them then the DOJ does. If someone is going to tell me that the former administration didn't interfere in the Clinton investigation than I have a bridge for sale. Her crimes dwarf anything that Trump has done, unless some evidence comes out to prove otherwise.

Therefore, if she was not up for charges, there is a far greater case that there was obstruction in her case, especially considering how much she has profited financially from her position, than surely Trump is not.

Someone in his administration? Maybe. Trump himself? I don't believe so at this point, not even close.

DT probably owes billions to Putins bank, Clinton is a rose compared to DT. DT has never been a moral man.

It's what we want from Comey; just the facts. Maybe .... maybe? the fact that he's telling the truth about this will get Trump supporters to listen to what else he has to say?

They don't care, his supporters are like him, they are not interested in the truth. They are loyal diehard fans.

You should write comedy
She belongs on CNN.

You should write comedy

Are you saying a FBI director has loyalty for the POTUS first and foremost?? before the country? I suppose you are a gun toting 2nd amendment freak.

I'm saying you must have been asleep next to Rip Van Winkle during the Obama Administration. He spied on Americans, threatened reporters and got Brian Terry killed by running guns to Mexican drug Lords

Washington (CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey is set to testify Thursday before the Senate on his interactions with President Donald Trump, and a copy of his testimony released Wednesday is full of eye-popping details.

Top lines from James Comey's testimony - CNNPolitics.com

Here is a collection of some of the most buzz-worthy lines in the fired FBI director's testimony, released by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

1. "He said he would do that and added, 'Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know.' I did not reply or ask him what he meant by 'that thing.'" -- Comey describing an April 11 phone call with Trump in which he told the President to contact the attorney general instead of the FBI director directly.

2. "He said he had nothing to do with Russia, had not been involved with hookers in Russia, and had always assumed he was being recorded when in Russia." -- Comey describing a March 30 phone call in which Trump called the Russia investigation a "cloud."

3. "He asked what we could do to 'lift the cloud.'" -- Comey describing the March 30 phone call.

4. "A few moments later, the President said, 'I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.' I didn't move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed." -- Comey describing a January 27 one-on-one dinner with the President.

5. "I discussed with the FBI's leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally. That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. ... I offered that assurance." -- Comey on a January 6 meeting with Trump, explaining what he was told about any investigation into him personally.

6. "When the door by the grandfather clock closed, and we were alone, the President began by saying, 'I want to talk about Mike Flynn.'" -- Comey describing a February 14 meeting in the Oval Office, during which Trump excused the other participants to speak to Comey alone.

You should write comedy

I'm saying you must have been asleep next to Rip Van Winkle during the Obama Administration. He spied on Americans, threatened reporters and got Brian Terry killed by running guns to Mexican drug Lords
as well as four americans in Benghazi.

????????????

What the fuck are you talking about? no one said that Turmp was lying when he said he wasn't under investigation (yet) - HIS ADMIN WAS AND IS UNDER INVESTIGATION.
oh, then tell us pray tell why so much talk of impeachment? Can't you fkers ever be honest? I mean shit, you must have shit coming out of your ears now.

Anyone thinking that former FBI Director James Comey’s upcoming testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee might be dull, or worried about Comey being a “fact witness” and promising not to engage in drawing conclusions … stop worrying. Instead, read Jim Comey’s amazing opening statement.

Just more no there.... there...

The Democrats wet dream is becoming more of a circle jerk of non-facts

-Geaux

Forum List

Back