Comey confirms what Trump said all along: He told Trump he wasn't under investigation

Leftists everywhere called Trump a liar when he proclaimed that he wasn't being investigated.

Comey told him that he wasn't. Trump isn't a liar. Our press and the alphabet agency heads are.

"I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that. He repeatedly told me, “We need to get that fact out.”

"Trump’s termination letter to Comey is correct even by Comey’s own admission: On at least three occasions, Comey confirmed that Trump wasn’t being investigated for collusion himself. That’s a superb headline for a White House that was understandably nervous about tomorrow’s testimony."

"An interesting aside from Comey: He says he began immediately memorializing his meetings with Trump in memos after that January 6 meeting, something he’d never felt the urge to do after meeting with Obama."

Comey's prepared testimony: Trump is correct, I told him he wasn't under investigation; Update: "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty" - Hot Air

Comeys time line seems off to. Comey knew he was already busted for telling lies, but it seems like he diddnt think it through. Whatever. He is another political animal and nothing more. He will be forgotten in two weeks.
he admitted being the leak that got session's recused. that was another leak. Who knows what else he leaked. He showed he was a schmuck and why he was fired.

Leftists everywhere called Trump a liar when he proclaimed that he wasn't being investigated.

Comey told him that he wasn't. Trump isn't a liar. Our press and the alphabet agency heads are.

"I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that. He repeatedly told me, “We need to get that fact out.”

"Trump’s termination letter to Comey is correct even by Comey’s own admission: On at least three occasions, Comey confirmed that Trump wasn’t being investigated for collusion himself. That’s a superb headline for a White House that was understandably nervous about tomorrow’s testimony."

"An interesting aside from Comey: He says he began immediately memorializing his meetings with Trump in memos after that January 6 meeting, something he’d never felt the urge to do after meeting with Obama."

Comey's prepared testimony: Trump is correct, I told him he wasn't under investigation; Update: "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty" - Hot Air

Comeys time line seems off to. Comey knew he was already busted for telling lies, but it seems like he diddnt think it through. Whatever. He is another political animal and nothing more. He will be forgotten in two weeks.
he admitted being the leak that got session's recused. that was another leak. Who knows what else he leaked. He showed he was a schmuck and why he was fired.

And this here,

Cowardly Comey failed to stand up to Trump. Will the GOP follow?

"It's a great question," Comey said. "Maybe if I were stronger, I would have. I was so stunned by the conversation that I just took in. The only thing I could think to say, because I was playing in my mind — because I could remember every word he said — I was playing in my mind, what should my response be? … Again, maybe other people would be stronger in that circumstance."

What the hell? This Comey statement begs the question, how many others backed him down besides Trump, Loretta Lynch and Hillary Clinton? I mean the man just admitted he was to weak to be doing the job he was doing !

Read his testimony. He is DONE in politics. He may get a job at MSNBC or Comedy Central or something, but he is done in politics. I'm thinking he asks for immunity here soon.

Read his testimony. He is DONE in politics. He may get a job at MSNBC or Comedy Central or something, but he is done in politics. I'm thinking he asks for immunity here soon.
not now. He's done testifying. He should have thought of that prior to yesterday. He's fked.

not now. He's done testifying. He should have thought of that prior to yesterday. He's fked.

Muller is the only credible life out there right now. Mainly because he don grandstand and blab.

Muller is the only credible life out there right now. Mainly because he don grandstand and blab.
he'll be gone most likely over the weekend because of his conflict of interest with Comey. oops!!!! watch.

Forum List

Back