Comey confirms what Trump said all along: He told Trump he wasn't under investigation

And the leftist media heads must be popping like zits. They were touting that no way would a sitting FBI director tell anyone they were not under investigation.

LMAO

-Geaux

Anyone thinking that former FBI Director James Comey’s upcoming testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee might be dull, or worried about Comey being a “fact witness” and promising not to engage in drawing conclusions … stop worrying. Instead, read Jim Comey’s amazing opening statement.
So he's not going to answer questions? He's already got the whole thing written down? Why did they release it ahead of time. I guess I don't need to watch then. This is not fun.

Leftists everywhere called Trump a liar when he proclaimed that he wasn't being investigated.

Comey told him that he wasn't. Trump isn't a liar. Our press and the alphabet agency heads are.

"I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that. He repeatedly told me, “We need to get that fact out.”

"Trump’s termination letter to Comey is correct even by Comey’s own admission: On at least three occasions, Comey confirmed that Trump wasn’t being investigated for collusion himself. That’s a superb headline for a White House that was understandably nervous about tomorrow’s testimony."

"An interesting aside from Comey: He says he began immediately memorializing his meetings with Trump in memos after that January 6 meeting, something he’d never felt the urge to do after meeting with Obama."

Comey's prepared testimony: Trump is correct, I told him he wasn't under investigation; Update: "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty" - Hot Air
And who says Comey learned nothing of his fuck up over Hillary. LOL

Anyone thinking that former FBI Director James Comey’s upcoming testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee might be dull, or worried about Comey being a “fact witness” and promising not to engage in drawing conclusions … stop worrying. Instead, read Jim Comey’s amazing opening statement.
So he's not going to answer questions? He's already got the whole thing written down? Why did they release it ahead of time. I guess I don't need to watch then. This is not fun.
No, they'll be grilling him tomorrow after he reads that.

"I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump..."

...yet.

Here are the 6 biggest revelations in James Comey’s upcoming Senate testimony
Former FBI Director James Comey’s prepared testimony has been posted to the Senate Intelligence Committee’s webpage, and it contains several new details.

Isn't it strange that Comey gave the Clinton's a pass from Whitewater and from the email debacle? He's like a handy little lapdog isn't he?

Keep hope alive conservatives because there is a special counsel.

Isn't it strange that Comey gave the Clinton's a pass from Whitewater and from the email debacle? He's like a handy little lapdog isn't he?

You aren't given a pass when it's shown you are not guilty.

An FBI director should never be loyal to the President, and Comey had a 10 year job (unless fired) so why was he fired, for being a showboat??

Any new member and all members of Trump admin is loyal to him, not the country or people that pay their salaries, and the new FBI director would have to be crooked if loyal to Trump first. One can't trust anyone that DT hires, no one.
fired for a lot of reasons. some even valid i suppose.

but if you hate trump, you love anyone against him.

there's so much shit about to fall taking any ONE SINGULAR SIDE is gonna leave you covered in more poo than joe dirt.

An FBI director should never be loyal to the President, and Comey had a 10 year job (unless fired) so why was he fired, for being a showboat??

Any new member and all members of Trump admin is loyal to him, not the country or people that pay their salaries, and the new FBI director would have to be crooked if loyal to Trump first. One can't trust anyone that DT hires, no one.

You should write comedy

Are you saying a FBI director has loyalty for the POTUS first and foremost?? before the country? I suppose you are a gun toting 2nd amendment freak.
Before the country? You think Obama didn't want loyalty seeing as how the POTUS is the head of the executive branch?

You should write comedy
You mean professionally of course.

He was fired for the exact reasons Rosensteing the Deputy Attorney General stated....try reading it sometime......

And the thing is....you morons were calling for him to be fired over the hilary thing......get your stories straight...

You are not under investigation Mr President

Flynn, Manafort, Sessions, Rogers, Kushner are

As long as you had no contacts with any of them .....you are free and clear

Yeah....no........the only crime is the unmasking of Flynn.......

But keep praying to the God you don't believe exists....maybe, just maybe...you can get a conviction against the White House Chef..........I am sure he once made dinner for a Russian at some point....

You should write comedy

Are you saying a FBI director has loyalty for the POTUS first and foremost?? before the country? I suppose you are a gun toting 2nd amendment freak.

No......he just wants to make sure that the FBI director isn't undermining him by being loyal to the last President...you know, the way Reality Winner was....the left wing Bernie Sanders supporter who leaked classified information in order to damage Trump...

That is what Trump meant....

You should write comedy

Before the country? You think Obama didn't want loyalty seeing as how the POTUS is the head of the executive branch?

No I bet he wanted honesty.

He was fired for the exact reasons Rosensteing the Deputy Attorney General stated....try reading it sometime......

And the thing is....you morons were calling for him to be fired over the hilary thing......get your stories straight...

He didn't give a shit about Clinton.

Comey confirms what Trump said all along: He told Trump he wasn't under investigation

Yes, Comey's notes say he admitted to Trump that he was not "personally" under investigation at that time. So, if you believe Comey on that - do you also believe all the other stuff he committed to notes following their meetings and telephone conversations? CNN's Jeffrey Toobin told Jake Tapper that Comey's notes confirm "obstruction of justice". You can't have it both ways by only cherry-picking what you believe.

Yes, Comey's notes say he admitted to Trump that he was not "personally" under investigation at that time. So, if you believe Comey on that - do you also believe all the other stuff he committed to notes about their meetings and telephone conversations? CNN's Jeffrey Toobin told Jake Tapper that Comey's notes confirm "obstruction of justice". You can't have it both ways by only cherry-picking what you believe.

No.....toobin is an idiot........Alan Dershowitz, left winger, and hilary voter stated there is no crime in anything Trump is alleged to have done........

Keep reaching though.....we need you guys to lose more seats in congress....

Forum List

Back