Comey deserved to be fired.

Who's buying Comey's poor me victim act? Trump intimidated him? Really? Come on. That he stabbed his boss in the back like that, it only confirmed Trump was right to fire this dick.

Unlike Trump he does not blabber.
Comey is a confessed leaker, or do we just ignore that bit of testimony?

Comey played Trump

Once Trump fired him and Comey heard all the crap Trump was throwing on him including lies about "losing the faith in the FBI", Comey played his hand

Trump opened the door to a special prosecutor once he fired Comey
Comey sealed the deal by releasing his notes
Comey, the leaker. That is what the democrat party amounts to these days. Not that they were ever any better.

What crime did Comey commit?

Comey knows the rules and played by them. Trump was playing political hardball and threw Comey under the bus
Comey just paid him back
THIS ONE... dumb fuck... anyone can look it up, it ain't hard. It's just a lot easier for you twits to play STUPID...

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

Good try.

Comey played Trump

Once Trump fired him and Comey heard all the crap Trump was throwing on him including lies about "losing the faith in the FBI", Comey played his hand

Comey, the leaker. That is what the democrat party amounts to these days. Not that they were ever any better.

Comey knows the rules and played by them. Trump was playing political hardball and threw Comey under the bus
Comey just paid him back
Were it not you and the left screaming that Comey violated the Hatch Act during the run up to the election? Did not Reed stand in Congress and say that Comey influenced the election illegally?

Now you and the left have shifted the influence accusation from Comey to some unknown Russians. Who next?

Maybe the "who next" will be Hillary? Doubtful.

I believe Comey gave the election to Trump

I don't think it violated the Hatch Act because it was done in the context of his job and was not blatant pandering

Who's buying Comey's poor me victim act? Trump intimidated him? Really? Come on. That he stabbed his boss in the back like that, it only confirmed Trump was right to fire this dick.

Comey enacted his revenge

Further embarrassed Trump and triggered the appointment of a special prosecutor

Comey played Trump

Comey just paid him back
THIS ONE... dumb fuck... anyone can look it up, it ain't hard. It's just a lot easier for you twits to play STUPID...

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

Information was not classified

We prosecute and put him in prison

I think maybe he was in hiding so that is why he did not leak himself. Also the US citizens deserved to know, and if something happened to him, would the Pubs let us know, I doubt it, they certainty let DT do whatever he wants. Nothing classified.

We prosecute and put him in prison

I think maybe he was in hiding so that is why he did not leak himself. Also the US citizens deserved to know, and if something happened to him, would the Pubs let us know, I doubt it, they certainty let DT do whatever he wants. Nothing classified.
Know what?

Comey played Trump

Comey just paid him back
Were it not you and the left screaming that Comey violated the Hatch Act during the run up to the election? Did not Reed stand in Congress and say that Comey influenced the election illegally?

Now you and the left have shifted the influence accusation from Comey to some unknown Russians. Who next?

Maybe the "who next" will be Hillary? Doubtful.

I believe Comey gave the election to Trump

I don't think it violated the Hatch Act because it was done in the context of his job and was not blatant pandering
Oh I am sure you believe that now. But at the time, not so much. And since when is being guilty dependent on how one feels?

I agree, he did. That however is immaterial, he serves at the pleasure of the President. The President can fire him for anything at all including just wanting to get his own man in there.

Comey the Clown was fired for cause. He is incompetent, weak, and out of control.

1orz0b.jpg

Good riddance to bad rubbish
i honestly think so far comey is a good guy. i can't think of anyone in that situation who would have made both sides happy. that said, i also think this was a horrible job for him. he couldn't stand up to either president / DOJ when / if they were doing something wrong.

that would be a huge part of his job he failed at. good people can fail, and in this case, that's how i see it so far.
He was a coward who was more interested in protecting his job than doing what was right. To make matters worse he's the man to investigate leakers & was himself one. He lacked the fortitude & courage to do what he knew to be right. He disgraced himself & his organization.

Good man?

Pft...

Being an attorney he probably wanted to think before he spoke and was astounded, remember he said he thought more people would be there, and also he was trying to be respectful for the position that DT is in.
Also I think, with only 3.5 years as FBI director and the election fiasco and after working for Obama he was stunned by this attempt to stop the investigation, and also Sessions should of known better than for the POTUS to be alone with Comey, Sessions needs to be questioned under oath on this , he knew before hand what DT was going to ask Comey. Comey was set up.
Where was the attempt to stop the investigation?

Tell me, what investigation was DT talking about ?

He did indeed deserve it. It was astounding to find out that Comey himself had information leaked to the media.

Pajama Boy Comey, aka Comey the Clown, is a human Ken Doll. He has no balls. None.

1do0t7.jpg

He was a total beta male faggot from soup to no nuts. Acting like a bitch......

Forum List

Back