Comey deserved to be fired.

The people of the US have deep respect for the rank and file of the FBI. They are brave and dedicated and put their lives on the line often under a hail of bullets. Anyone who has ever worked at a corporation or firm under bad leadership knows what the foot soldiers of the FBI must be feeling after the embarrassing performance of former FBI director James Comey during the Senate intelligence committee hearings on whether the president tried to shut down an investigation.

Comey, who is 6’8, could have been wearing a Girl Scout uniform as he sat before the committee playing the intimidated victim of an arrogant boss like a blubbering female employee who didn’t get a raise. Comey was the head of the FBI. He was so bashful and delicate that he couldn’t deal with the president one-on-one? Comey’s account of the encounter raises the specter of a babe lost in the woods shaking like a leaf on seeing the big, bad wolf. Well, it’s not hard to figure out why he was fired.

Comey was apparently so traumatized by his conversation with president that he found it necessary to go to a third party and recruit him to leak sensitive information to the press. So in essence, comey’s behavior validated the actions of Edward Snowden, Bradley Manning, Julian Assange and even Bowe Bergdahl. The rank and file must be very proud of their former boss.

This country is deep, deep trouble when the top man in the FBI is such a feminized loose cannon that he sacrifices the national security of the nation for blatantly political reasons. Every coward in the country must have stood up and delivered a cheer as Comey plunged his knife into the back of the man the people elected to lead this nation.

It might time for people in this country to wake up and take notice of just how far we have drifted from reality. This nation will never get back on track with inept hacks like Comey in positions of leadership. We need to give thanks that the president had the wisdom and the guts to send this guy packing.

Why would anyone in their right mind support attacking our president when the real wicked in our society like Hillary Clinton get off scot free?
Equal pay for equal work; "damsel boy in distress" is legitimate in modern times.

And what was the most damning statement by Comey concerning the actual subject of the Russian investigation? IMO it was that Trump asked Comey if he could lift the cloud off of Flynn, who was a good guy. WTF? That can mean a lot of things but it certainly isn't a direct order. It could mean, wrap up the investigation as soon as possible, don't drag it out, like Comey was doing. I don't see a direct order in what Trump said.

Time to stop the BS and let the administration get back to doing the will of the people who elected them.

You don't see one because you don't want to. A reasonable person could take that as a direct order. The fact is that the investigation is not complete. That is why you investigate to find information.

They are not doing the will of the people. The people do not want a wall built and they don't want the AHCA.

The will of the people was to protect the sanctity of marriage, did not matter the will of the people to the left.

The will of the people was not to be punished for not buying into ACHA, didn't matter.

No, only you lost causers would take "hope" as an order.

No, you and your ilk do not want our borders protected. Give it up you guys lost.
Was that last bit a Freudian slip? (about ACHA)

Comey played Trump

Once Trump fired him and Comey heard all the crap Trump was throwing on him including lies about "losing the faith in the FBI", Comey played his hand

Trump opened the door to a special prosecutor once he fired Comey
Comey sealed the deal by releasing his notes
Comey, the leaker. That is what the democrat party amounts to these days. Not that they were ever any better.

What crime did Comey commit?

Comey knows the rules and played by them. Trump was playing political hardball and threw Comey under the bus
Comey just paid him back

Leaked government documents

His own notes

Problem is...Trump was the one who created the problem by threatening Comey and offering a distorted representation of the meeting

Three Times Barack Obama Attempted to Obstruct Justice | White House Dossier

He violated federal law, pure and simple.

But even more, he violated the trust placed in him as the top law enforcement officer in the nation.

Look, you ONLY care about your party, I get it. But this is the worst betrayal I have ever seen. You look at this from a perspective of how you can spin it to shit on your hated enemies or minimize the damage to your fascist party, but this was the most serious breach that has ever occurred in the top ranks of the FBI and seriously sullies their reputation. Elliot Ness Comey is not. Perhaps he can go by "the easily touched?"

"If they say matter, we will close the investigation, if they hope, WE will wither, if they frighten us, we will leak to the press. If they take us to dinner, we will piss ourselves in fear"

Yeah, how far the once great agency has fallen.

But the establishment loved Obama so they let the pretense of hearings go on, but nothing happened.

Being an attorney he probably wanted to think before he spoke and was astounded, remember he said he thought more people would be there, and also he was trying to be respectful for the position that DT is in.
Also I think, with only 3.5 years as FBI director and the election fiasco and after working for Obama he was stunned by this attempt to stop the investigation, and also Sessions should of known better than for the POTUS to be alone with Comey, Sessions needs to be questioned under oath on this , he knew before hand what DT was going to ask Comey. Comey was set up.
Comey is lying scum.

WE NOW KNOW: COMEY’S LIES

Charles Lipson’s excellent December 17 RealClearPolitics column “The blues at St. James Comey’s infirmary” deserves special attention. From it one can infer the campaign of lies that former FBI Director James Comey has waged in public over the past three years. Of all the lies, I am most struck by the assurances Comey gave Trump as president-elect and president that Trump was not under investigation.

We now know that Comey himself was investigating then President-elect Trump in his briefing on the “pee tape” story in the Steele Dossier on January 6, 2017 (discussed in this letter from Senator Ron Johnson to the current FBI Director).

Using her Twitter timeline, Catherine Herridge has been highlighting the Department of Justice Inspector General Inspector General report on the FBI’s misconduct investigating the Trump campaign as she makes her way through it. The tweet below caught my eye in this context. Although I would insert the word “past” before “time,” I can’t put it better than Professor Lipson: “It’s time to clear away the smokescreens and deceit. It’s time for transparency. It’s time for a reckoning.”

#FISA January 2017 Comey told President-elect Trump FBI didn’t know if Steele allegations true, and “FBI not investigating them” Note: IG Horowitz reports “In mid-November and December 2016, FBI officials travelled abroad” to asses credibility Steele p182. #MyHighlighter #Durham

The people of the US have deep respect for the rank and file of the FBI. They are brave and dedicated and put their lives on the line often under a hail of bullets. Anyone who has ever worked at a corporation or firm under bad leadership knows what the foot soldiers of the FBI must be feeling after the embarrassing performance of former FBI director James Comey during the Senate intelligence committee hearings on whether the president tried to shut down an investigation.

Comey, who is 6’8, could have been wearing a Girl Scout uniform as he sat before the committee playing the intimidated victim of an arrogant boss like a blubbering female employee who didn’t get a raise. Comey was the head of the FBI. He was so bashful and delicate that he couldn’t deal with the president one-on-one? Comey’s account of the encounter raises the specter of a babe lost in the woods shaking like a leaf on seeing the big, bad wolf. Well, it’s not hard to figure out why he was fired.

Comey was apparently so traumatized by his conversation with president that he found it necessary to go to a third party and recruit him to leak sensitive information to the press. So in essence, comey’s behavior validated the actions of Edward Snowden, Bradley Manning, Julian Assange and even Bowe Bergdahl. The rank and file must be very proud of their former boss.

This country is deep, deep trouble when the top man in the FBI is such a feminized loose cannon that he sacrifices the national security of the nation for blatantly political reasons. Every coward in the country must have stood up and delivered a cheer as Comey plunged his knife into the back of the man the people elected to lead this nation.

It might time for people in this country to wake up and take notice of just how far we have drifted from reality. This nation will never get back on track with inept hacks like Comey in positions of leadership. We need to give thanks that the president had the wisdom and the guts to send this guy packing.

Why would anyone in their right mind support attacking our president when the real wicked in our society like Hillary Clinton get off scot free?
After all the lies and misuses of power in the FBI and DOJ for 4 years, starting with the Whitewash of Hillary's email scandal, I'm to believe both organizations are bursting at the seams with "brave and dedicated" people, when the top brass of both have been in a 4 year crime spree and yet neither organization had any resignations in protest and not ONE SINGLE Whistle blower?

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...in_trump_wiretapping_and_neither_is_good.html

Being an attorney he probably wanted to think before he spoke and was astounded, remember he said he thought more people would be there, and also he was trying to be respectful for the position that DT is in.
Also I think, with only 3.5 years as FBI director and the election fiasco and after working for Obama he was stunned by this attempt to stop the investigation, and also Sessions should of known better than for the POTUS to be alone with Comey, Sessions needs to be questioned under oath on this , he knew before hand what DT was going to ask Comey. Comey was set up.
Comey is lying scum.

Charles Lipson’s excellent December 17 RealClearPolitics column “The blues at St. James Comey’s infirmary” deserves special attention. From it one can infer the campaign of lies that former FBI Director James Comey has waged in public over the past three years. Of all the lies, I am most struck by the assurances Comey gave Trump as president-elect and president that Trump was not under investigation.

We now know that Comey himself was investigating then President-elect Trump in his briefing on the “pee tape” story in the Steele Dossier on January 6, 2017 (discussed in this letter from Senator Ron Johnson to the current FBI Director).

Using her Twitter timeline, Catherine Herridge has been highlighting the Department of Justice Inspector General Inspector General report on the FBI’s misconduct investigating the Trump campaign as she makes her way through it. The tweet below caught my eye in this context. Although I would insert the word “past” before “time,” I can’t put it better than Professor Lipson: “It’s time to clear away the smokescreens and deceit. It’s time for transparency. It’s time for a reckoning.”

#FISA January 2017 Comey told President-elect Trump FBI didn’t know if Steele allegations true, and “FBI not investigating them” Note: IG Horowitz reports “In mid-November and December 2016, FBI officials travelled abroad” to asses credibility Steele p182. #MyHighlighter #Durham

For what he did to Hillary Clinton right before the election, but not anything else. Steele didn't give any witnesses names , they would of been killed by Russians. I for one believe the dossier.

Comey is lying scum.

For what he did to Hillary Clinton right before the election, but not anything else. Steele didn't give any witnesses names , they would of been killed by Russians. I for one believe the dossier.
The FBI identified some of the witnesses and they said that Steele was a liar. Which they should have disclosed to the FISA Court, but didn't of course, because they are all a bunch of crooks.

Omitted the fact that Steele’s Primary Sub-source, who the FBI found credible, had made statements in January 2017 raising significant questions about the reliability of allegations included in the FISA applications, including, for example, that he/she had no discussion with Person 1 concerning WikiLeaks and there was “nothing bad” about the communications between the Kremlin and the Trump team, and that he/she did not report to Steele in July 2016 that Page had met with Sechin;

IG Report: Here Are The 17 Specific ‘Inaccuracies And Omissions’ In The FBI’s FISA Warrants Against Carter Page

FISA warrants are NEVER allowed against US Citizens without verified corroborated evidence that the target is acting as foreign spy against the US. The FBI and DOJ all lied to the Court.

Warrants are not renewed against US citizens without evidence that they are bearing fruit and producing actionable intelligence and resulting in further verification of the original claims. Though the warrants were doing none of these things, the warrant was renewed 3 times.

Many on Left do not care, because they view those that hold different views as less than human and therefore without human rights that can be violated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back