Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters

Hahahaha why bother, you guys'll just ignore it keep and bring up Uranium One as a scandal on another day in another thread. But that was the right question.
I get it you feel bad, no link. I hate that too.
That information has been publicly available for years, dope. WTF are you arguing about if you don't even understand such basic information like that?
This coming from you?

Who denys we knew trump was under investigation before he was elected,?

Not from Comey, dope.

Hahahaha why bother, you guys'll just ignore it keep and bring up Uranium One as a scandal on another day in another thread. But that was the right question.
I get it you feel bad, no link. I hate that too.
That information has been publicly available for years, dope. WTF are you arguing about if you don't even understand such basic information like that?
This coming from you?

Who denys we knew trump was under investigation before he was elected,?

Not from Comey, dope.
Want to play some more?

• Oct. 31, 2016

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Run bitch run..

• Oct. 31, 2016

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Comey isn’t out of the woods yet. We’re still waiting for the results of the FISA investigation.

:mad: that's right. :rolleyes-41:

bq8L5oD.png

Yeah that's right, well except for the stuff he said in his report like:

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and
systematic fashion
."

But other than that.......
except, no federal agency looked at the DNC server. no one. so that is a pure lie.

Got it. So if you accept the Trumpublican propaganda what Mueller reported
"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and
systematic fashion
." really means there was no "Russian interference".

Not surprising since you guys believe left is right, up is down, black is white. Sweeping and systematic interference is no interference.......makes perfect sense.
no, I accept what Jeh Johnson said under oath. Do you know who he was? I will double check, but I believe Comey said the same thing under oath. Yep,..

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

All fking fact, you can apologize anytime you like for being a liar.
BlindBoo where'd you go? you asked, I provided, now gonna apologize?

I didn't ask you for anything. I responded to Frankies "Mueller said that there was no "Russian Interference" With what was actually in Mueller's report. And you came along with the accusation that because the Feds didn't have access to DNC Server, that somehow changed Muellers opening statement on Russia widespread and sweeping interference to "none".

I'm sorry you think that matters, if that helps.

The thing is Hillary's servers have nothing to do with this beyond the fact that after trump asked them on TV to hack Hillary, russia tried to but wasn't able to get through her security.

The russians did hack the DNC and John Podesta.

Post it up, dope.

I did at least 50 times you dumb ass

You've posted nothing showing Comey publicly stating that Trump was under investigation in Oct of 16, dope.

It doesn't exist.

You want to bet fucker?

Post it.
Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia
You're a complete retard.
Comey never publicly comfirmed the existence of the investigation until March of 17, dope.

F.B.I. Is Investigating Trump’s Russia Ties, Comey Confirms

• March 20, 2017

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, took the extraordinary step on Monday of announcing that the agency is investigating whether members of President Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

Since when do people go to jail for violating "policies"? Show me a crime. Firing and loss of pension benefits is the usual punishment. I have to take the IG's position with a grain of salt, because saying anything different would mean he's the next out the door.

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threw shade at Comey in a series of tweets following the release of the DOJ IG report.

The DOJ Inspector General released a report on James Comey Thursday morning on his mishandling of memos he drafted stemming from nine conversations he had with President Trump.

Although it was determined that Comey violated FBI policies pertaining to retention, handling and dissemination of FBI records and information, Barr declined prosecution.

The IG report concluded that Comey “set a dangerous example for the over 35,000 current FBI employees.”

Without mentioning Comey’s name, Rosenstein criticized the former FBI Director on Twitter.

“It is important .. to follow established policies and procedures, especially when the stakes are high…. We should be most on guard when we believe that our own uncomfortable .. circumstances justify ignoring .. principles respected by our predecessors.” Rosenstein said.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

““It is important .. to follow established policies and procedures, especially when the stakes are high…. “

Says the man who reportedly signed one of the bogus FISA requests...... just wait folks you will be seeing them pass the hot potato and the one caught with it when the music stops will give everyone up to save his ass!
Comey was shady before Trump got elected-he can't blame him now.

How long are the snowflakes going to be the criminal Democrats' willing whores, 'swallowing' like good little subs, defending them shamelessly despite the overwhelming, undeniable amount of criminal evidence against these traitors like Comey.

McCabe testified under oath that Comey leaked classified information.

Former FBI Legal Counsel stated he & others in the FBI thought Coney was blackmailing the President.

Former NIA Director Clapper threw Comey under the bus, declaring he had broken laws.

Former CIA Director Brennan threw Comey under the bus, declaring he had broken laws.

Comey HIMSELF admitted he broke laws / leaked classified information.

...and amazingly enough snowflakes are telling all of THEM - including Comey - that it did not happen!

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....what ass-clowns.

Forum List

Back