Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
They didn't. The Canadian company that owned the mining rights wanted to get rid of them . They held other mines in Turbeckistanley, or somewhere on the other side of the world that Russia really wanted. To buy the mines they wanted they had to take those US mines off Canada's hands. So where was the risk to America then? How much of our ore has Russia exported to itself?
link

Hahahaha why bother, you guys'll just ignore it keep and bring up Uranium One as a scandal on another day in another thread. But that was the right question.
I get it you feel bad, no link. I hate that too.
That information has been publicly available for years, dope. WTF are you arguing about if you don't even understand such basic information like that?
This coming from you?

Who denys we knew trump was under investigation before he was elected,?

Remember when President Trump fired this shmuck? Dems went crazy calling it “obstruction”. Turns out our President was 100% correct about Comey, he was an unprofessional partisan hack that abused his power to try and hurt the President while forgiving any Dem of all their wrongdoing.

Same goes for Mueller, turns out he was a pathetic moron who didn’t know what was going on in his own investigation team. Our President would had been fully justified in firing that useless idiot.

President Trump 100% vindicated now.

It would be nice to see Comey in jail.

That's all I'm saying.

I see how the Justice system works now. I guess I was wrong for 22 years working as a Sheriff. You would think I should have seen it. Well that means half the people in jail serving time should be let go. Hilly is free because she was found to be by Comey. In her case it was intent needed. So Willie who had a half a key of Meth is not guilty because no one could show intent to sell or use it. I'll have to write him about this new evidence and see if he can get another trial.

Remember when President Trump fired this shmuck? Dems went crazy calling it “obstruction”. Turns out our President was 100% correct about Comey, he was an unprofessional partisan hack that abused his power to try and hurt the President while forgiving any Dem of all their wrongdoing.

Same goes for Mueller, turns out he was a pathetic moron who didn’t know what was going on in his own investigation team. Our President would had been fully justified in firing that useless idiot.

That's all I'm saying.

Not going to happen from an IG. Their primary job is to cover the asses of leadership in their institutions.

That's all I'm saying.

Nah
Skye

He would be dead like Epstein

That's all I'm saying.

Not going to happen from an IG. Their primary job is to cover the asses of leadership in their institutions.

oh I see.....now I feel better then.:rolleyes-41:

The classification 'fix' was in before the IG investigation.
Comey knew this which is why he was so quick to gloat over the IG's findings on twitter.
That's how corruption works and everyone else can go eat cake.
No way to prove it because it was already built-in internally by the FBI.

That's all I'm saying.

oh I see.....now I feel better then.:rolleyes-41:

His wife hates his dumb ass..

So his punishment is way worse.

They didn't. The Canadian company that owned the mining rights wanted to get rid of them . They held other mines in Turbeckistanley, or somewhere on the other side of the world that Russia really wanted. To buy the mines they wanted they had to take those US mines off Canada's hands. So where was the risk to America then? How much of our ore has Russia exported to itself?
link

Hahahaha why bother, you guys'll just ignore it keep and bring up Uranium One as a scandal on another day in another thread. But that was the right question.
That information has been publicly available for years, dope. WTF are you arguing about if you don't even understand such basic information like that?
This coming from you?

I'm not the one asking stupid questions, dope.

This coming from you?

I gave you the links, ignorant one.

Comey isn’t out of the woods yet. We’re still waiting for the results of the FISA investigation.

This coming from you?

I gave you the links, ignorant one.

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

Supposedly to be released tomorrow.

The IG report on Comey will...

I will wait for the rest of the reports to follow, possible FISA abuse, US Attorney John Durham working on the Steele end among other issues, Brennan and Clapper possibly using foreign intel sources to gather political info etc on the Trump campaign.

One other thought. Good luck trying to get a conviction of a Democrat or someone with ties to a Democrat admin with a DC area jury, meaning DC, northern Va. or suburban DC in Maryland.

Guilty as sin, free as a bird.

USA RIP 1776-2016, full Orwellian State

Then again, they may have him on something else that they prefer to prosecute, and haven't mentioned yet.
There is no laws being an attention whore..
Or he'd get the death penalty.

However, there is a law against taking classified data home with you and using it to obstruct an election.

We'll see what happens in the end.

Except the IG concluded there was no "classified data", dope.
BTW....how did Comey "obstruct an election" after Trump was already president? :cuckoo:

He tried to change it..

Change what? :cuckoo:

I'm always honest. If Comey had come out and said Trump was under investigation like he did with Clinton there is a chance we would have a different president right now.

He did you moron in October 2016

Post it up, dope.

I did at least 50 times you dumb ass

You've posted nothing showing Comey publicly stating that Trump was under investigation in Oct of 16, dope.

It doesn't exist.

You want to bet fucker?

Post it.

Then again, they may have him on something else that they prefer to prosecute, and haven't mentioned yet.
There is no laws being an attention whore..
Or he'd get the death penalty.

However, there is a law against taking classified data home with you and using it to obstruct an election.

We'll see what happens in the end.

Except the IG concluded there was no "classified data", dope.
BTW....how did Comey "obstruct an election" after Trump was already president? :cuckoo:

He tried to change it..

Change what? :cuckoo:
I thought you said I lied?

He did you moron in October 2016

Post it up, dope.

You've posted nothing showing Comey publicly stating that Trump was under investigation in Oct of 16, dope.

It doesn't exist.

You want to bet fucker?

Post it.

Post it up, dope.

It doesn't exist.

You want to bet fucker?

Post it.

You crying yet?

• Oct. 31, 2016

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Forum List

Back