Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Again, the US IG's report does not tell us anything we did not already know or anythi g what Comey himself has not already admitted to.

I’m guessing it won’t do anything but say he made a booboo, and no charges will be brought. Deep State operatives always have a get out of jail card. I’ll believe it when I see it as far as throwing these treasonous assholes in jail.
Sorry I don't know your ridiculous GOP propaganda on this matter -I have no idea what you're talking about like the rest of the world....

What I predicted came true. They said he broke protocols and rules within the FBI, but won’t charge him with any crime. I’m sure that’s something you have a hard time comprehending, but your stupidity isn’t my problem.
Democrats have been saying he broke protocols and rules within the FBI ever since he started going on about Hillary and emails that meant nothing but Fox and CNN and MSNBC blabbed about for a year and wrecked the election. especially when he said 10 days before the election that they were starting investigating Hillary again but never mentioned that he had been investigating the Trump campaign since June. With actual evidence for a change. You are a brainwashed functional moron.

Why wouldn’t he announce he was investigating Hillary? He was, for actual crimes committed.

There was no investigation on Donald Trump, even later on Mueller said the President wasn’t under investigation. During the campaign the Hussein administration was SPYING on the Donald, there was no official investigation. Do try to keep up with the FACTS, you idiot.
But emails? All a bunch of crap super duper. She was guilty of not paying any attention to her emails, she had security for that. She was busy being Secretary of State and there is no crime to cover up or anything else, just garbage propaganda so that you are totally full of s***. Mueller was not investigating Trump you idiot, James Comey and the FBI was, since June 2016 about all their meetings with Russians and never taking notes. That should bother you considering everyone knows the Russians hacked the DNC and wrecked the election with all those emails that actually meant nothing. Just a tidal wave of propaganda. Poor America. This punditocracy is a disgrace and I include CNN and MSNBC. They should have news on half the time with actual reporters and actual foreign offices so people know what is going on in the world, instead of just divisive garbage propaganda from you and cowardly pussification from the Democrats most of the time. This is ridiculous

“But emails”?

Yes, emails, with classified information on them. People go to jail for such breaches. Oh but Hillary was “too busy”. Uh-huh. Too dumb to know standard security protocols that the lowest E-1 in the military understands.

She then ordered the destruction of the server, if the Donald did that you would be screaming “obstruction” and demanding he go to prison.

You are such a pathetic partisan hack.

Notice how when our FBI breaks their own rules/policies and get away with it, Democrats celebrate.

President Trump, has repeatedly accused Comey of illegally leaking classified information to the media.

A lie that he will continue to claim until the end even as he believe Comey was disgraced yet his Trump own lies were exposed

IG "found no evidence that Comey or his attorneys released any of the classified information contained in any of the Memos to members of the media."

The IG said that his notes were property of the FBI but I believe that Comey was right to keep them as it would be his only defense against the accusation that Trump tried to get him to go easy on Trumps buddies. Even as head of the FBI he has no defense from a corrupt President other than is words.

The memos the IG has said they were classified but what we see is that discussion with the president are classified

So if the president did things that was inappropriate then they would be classified and kept by the FBI and probably never released until 60 years later

My god, to be a fly in the FBI

Still the IG report contains the memos with redaction available for all to see

Trump looses

No prosecution of Comey

and in the end the memos are released

If Trump did not pressure him to go easy on Flynn then none of this would have happen

From my experience in the military, the IG’s job is to always cover the asses of high ranking officials not doing their job or violating rules and regulations. They always come up with an excuse to cover for them. Looks like it is no different for the FBI. But maybe they can order a real investigation.

The big take away here is that all the FBI rules and policies are meaningless and their agents can do anything they want.

Supposedly to be released tomorrow.

The IG report on Comey will...

I’m guessing it won’t do anything but say he made a booboo, and no charges will be brought. Deep State operatives always have a get out of jail card. I’ll believe it when I see it as far as throwing these treasonous assholes in jail.
Sorry I don't know your ridiculous GOP propaganda on this matter -I have no idea what you're talking about like the rest of the world....

What I predicted came true. They said he broke protocols and rules within the FBI, but won’t charge him with any crime. I’m sure that’s something you have a hard time comprehending, but your stupidity isn’t my problem.

They're not charging him with any crime because breaking department rules, isn't a crime, and because they could never get a conviction. Comey should be given a medal for making sure that information became public.

My experiences in the military tells me that they will come done on you as the institution is the main think and setting an example for those who follow is the prime directive.

Sure your commander may say is not fair but there really is nothing you can do as they do go by the book. Its up to other avenues to be lenient

Didn’t the IG say he broke the law and should be prosecuted? I believe this is right.

The fact the AG isn’t prosecuting, is just more proof of the corrupt nature of our government.
What law did the IG say he broke?

I believe you are wrong

Comey lied on a FISA application. That deserves jail time.
He also participated in a failed coup attempt, that deserves more jail time.

Not according to the IG's Report. You know, that report you've been waiting for breathlessly.

IG report finds Comey violated policy on Trump memos, DOJ declines prosecution

Comey got a pass on leaking classified memos to the press.
DOJ: Comey Violated Policy On His Trump Memos — But Won't Be Prosecuted
He still might get indicted for lying to the FISA court and illegally spying on Trump.
Comey has a few more "crimes" to deal with.

There was no "leaking classified memos", dope. The report stated that clearly.

Didn’t the IG say he broke the law and should be prosecuted? I believe this is right.

The fact the AG isn’t prosecuting, is just more proof of the corrupt nature of our government.

I believe you are wrong

These dopes aren't even competent enough to read and understand a publicly available report.

Those items are covered by more than just random internet conspiracy theorists. But if you think Trump the guy who cheated on all of his wives isn't proof enough....

So?

This is about comey destroying Hillary and going after a witch hunt against Trump

So? I'm answering another idiots question. Comey appears to be bad at his job, there was not witch hunt against Trump, I only wished he had been more forthcoming to the public about how the FBI was looking at him.
that's the most honest thing you wrote in awhile.

I'm always honest. If Comey had come out and said Trump was under investigation like he did with Clinton there is a chance we would have a different president right now.

He did you moron in October 2016

Post it up, dope.

Oh boy, let's watch 50 pages of trumpkins pretending to be mad about comey breaking a policy, while their cult leader smashes every policy and norm in the book...what an embarrassing display...no thanks, i'll pass....

So?

This is about comey destroying Hillary and going after a witch hunt against Trump

So? I'm answering another idiots question. Comey appears to be bad at his job, there was not witch hunt against Trump, I only wished he had been more forthcoming to the public about how the FBI was looking at him.
that's the most honest thing you wrote in awhile.

I'm always honest. If Comey had come out and said Trump was under investigation like he did with Clinton there is a chance we would have a different president right now.

He did you moron in October 2016

Post it up, dope.

I did at least 50 times you dumb ass

I believe you are wrong
I just read some of the report. You appear to be right. He broke FBI rules, but no mention of laws broken.

Imagine if all FBI personnel leaked information to the press for personal reasons.

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2019/o1902.pdf

Guilty as sin, free as a bird.

USA RIP 1776-2016, full Orwellian State

Then again, they may have him on something else that they prefer to prosecute, and haven't mentioned yet.
There is no laws being an attention whore..
Or he'd get the death penalty.

However, there is a law against taking classified data home with you and using it to obstruct an election.

We'll see what happens in the end.

Except the IG concluded there was no "classified data", dope.
BTW....how did Comey "obstruct an election" after Trump was already president? :cuckoo:

Guilty as sin, free as a bird.

USA RIP 1776-2016, full Orwellian State

Then again, they may have him on something else that they prefer to prosecute, and haven't mentioned yet.
There is no laws being an attention whore..
Or he'd get the death penalty.

However, there is a law against taking classified data home with you and using it to obstruct an election.

We'll see what happens in the end.

Except the IG concluded there was no "classified data", dope.
BTW....how did Comey "obstruct an election" after Trump was already president? :cuckoo:

He tried to change it..

Forum List

Back