• Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
He did you moron in October 2016

Post it up, dope.

I did at least 50 times you dumb ass

You've posted nothing showing Comey publicly stating that Trump was under investigation in Oct of 16, dope.

It doesn't exist.

You want to bet fucker?

Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?

Didn't see anything about Comey confirming Trump was under investigation in October 2016. Why are you lying?

https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fos%2Fcreatr-uploaded-images%2F2019-08%2F6a7791b0-bac7-11e9-bffe-ffaf36828d71

Post it up, dope.

You've posted nothing showing Comey publicly stating that Trump was under investigation in Oct of 16, dope.

It doesn't exist.

You want to bet fucker?

Didn't see anything about Comey confirming Trump was under investigation in October 2016. Why are you lying?
Cant read?

Bam

Still a moron?

An I am the uneducated one Anifta fag?

Yes.
Utterly incompetent.

Still running?
I'm always honest. If Comey had come out and said Trump was under investigation like he did with Clinton there is a chance we would have a different president right now.

He did you moron in October 2016

Still retarded?

It doesn't exist.

You want to bet fucker?

Cant read?

Quote it.

It doesn't exist.

You want to bet fucker?

Cant read?

Quote it.

So your a fool?

It doesn't exist.

You want to bet fucker?

Cant read?

Quote it.

Just did bitch

Cant read?

Quote it.

So your a fool?

No, I just want you to quote from your source where in October of 2016 Comey announced to the public that Trump was under investigation. It's not complicated.

Guilty as sin, free as a bird.

USA RIP 1776-2016, full Orwellian State

Then again, they may have him on something else that they prefer to prosecute, and haven't mentioned yet.
There is no laws being an attention whore..
Or he'd get the death penalty.

However, there is a law against taking classified data home with you and using it to obstruct an election.

We'll see what happens in the end.

Except the IG concluded there was no "classified data", dope.
BTW....how did Comey "obstruct an election" after Trump was already president? :cuckoo:

He tried to change it..

No he didn't. Comey investigated Trump's connections to Russia. That's it. Given that the entire top level of the Trump campaign was meeting with and having lengthy discussions with Russians, and lying to the FBI about these meetings, he would have been derelict in his duty if he had not investigated Trump and his staff.

Cant read?

Quote it.

So your a fool?

No, I just want you to quote from your source where in October of 2016 Comey announced to the public that Trump was under investigation. It's not complicated.
I did..

Cant read?

Quote it.

So your a fool?

I did..

No, don't just link to an article, quote the specific part that proves your point.

riday morning, James Comey, the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, sent a letter to the heads of several committees on Capitol Hill, in which he said he wished to "supplement" the testimony he gave in July about the Bureau's investigation into Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server. During that testimony, Comey had defended his decision not to bring any charges in the case, even though his agents had found evidence that Clinton and her aides were, in his words, "extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

In his letter on Friday, Comey wrote, "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation." Comey added that the agency couldn't yet determine "whether or not this material may be significant or not," or "how long it will take us to complete this additional work."

Comey's letter was brief and, evidently, carefully stated. Remarkably, though, its release wasn't James Comey’s October Surprise

I did..

No, don't just link to an article, quote the specific part that proves your point.

Your mad because you're ignorant?

I did..

Your mad because you're ignorant?

Not mad at all. Just patiently waiting for you to quote your link that says Comey announced an investigation into Trump in October 2016. I don't think you'll be able to do that otherwise you would have by now. You're now off on your trail of excuses.

Forum List

Back