• Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Any day now, right?
Unfortunately you're right. There is no justice for leftist crooks.

I'm sure it's frustrating when the world doesn't share your conspiracy theories.
Its FACTS.

Comey admitted Hillary committed CRIMES. But he decided she really didnt mean it.
Even CNN admits Comey violated FBI policy, but the Justice Dept wont do a damn thing.

Quick!! You need to head on up to Washington and tell them about that. I'm sure he would already be in jail if they had heard about that.

It's hard to remember that once long ago Giuliani wasn't a complete and total buffoon. A completely different world then.

It's hard to remember that once long ago Giuliani wasn't a complete and total buffoon. A completely different world then.
I also imagine a time when you too were not a total fool and buffoon. It's a difficult stretch but I think everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt at least once. But don't forget you time of forgiveness has passed.

He did you moron in October 2016

No he didn't, get your facts straight.

Public didn't know of any FBI investigation into Russian interference untill after election.
Mueller said that there was no "Russian Interference"

You are fucking nuts.

Mueller Warns of Russian Sabotage and Rejects Trump’s ‘Witch Hunt’ Claims
So Russia hates liberals?

No shit

I'm starting to think you are maybe an actual bear, in the actual woods, cut off from the world, playing with a tablet you happen to claw out of a backpack in the camp tent.

Here bear, read up:

Why Putin hates Hillary

Putin hates her fo trying to rig his election?

Again, the US IG's report does not tell us anything we did not already know or anythi g what Comey himself has not already admitted to.

Which should lead a sane person to conclude that it's probably true then.
Yup - Comey broke laws and leaked classified in an attempt to oust the President.
Apparently the IG disagrees. What law was broken?
The only one who disagrees with Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan, & even Comey himself is YOU and ridiculous snowflakes. Comey, again, has admitted to leaking classified information.

Any day now, right?
Unfortunately you're right. There is no justice for leftist crooks.

I'm sure it's frustrating when the world doesn't share your conspiracy theories.
Its FACTS.

Comey admitted Hillary committed CRIMES. But he decided she really didnt mean it.
Even CNN admits Comey violated FBI policy, but the Justice Dept wont do a damn thing.

Former FBI Director admitted no such thing.

Are all conservatives factless voids.

Again, the US IG's report does not tell us anything we did not already know or anythi g what Comey himself has not already admitted to.

Yup - Comey broke laws and leaked classified in an attempt to oust the President.
The only one who disagrees with Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan, & even Comey himself is YOU and ridiculous snowflakes. Comey, again, has admitted to leaking classified information.
He is a bitch..

My own view? The Comey mob most likely acted unethically and fraudulently but also possibly not illegally. I will however await the Court Cases. I have ZERO expectations regarding the outcome but only hope that the truth will come out.

Greg

IG: Comey violated policies, 'set a dangerous example' but DOJ declined to prosecute

He violated policies but the question would have been could they have gotten a conviction and the DOJ believed they could not...

Comey was wrong in what he did...
This is where I disagree with the idea that the DOJ could not get a conviction against any of the proven criminal conspirators, which is what we are seeing being argued.

Hillary clearly violated the FOIA, the Federal Records Act, the Espionage Act, numerous laws regarding possessing / handling / storing classified, and committed obstruction by attempting to permanently delete thousands of subpoenaed official govt documents....but Comey, despite declaring Hillary broke laws but was too stupid to know what she was doing and that he did not believe the govt could get a conviction (a call that was not his to make). All of that, of course, was a huge lie. Hillary was protected from indictment / conviction until the clock ran out.

McCabe is another example - the US IG collected enough evidence of his crimes to recommend he he indicted and convicted for crimes...over a year ago...tick, tick, tick...as the clock continues to run out....and the DOJ reportedly DISCUSSES WHETHER TO INDICT HIM FOR HIS PROVEN CRIMES OR NOT...

Comey ADMITTED he leaked classified, & numerous people testified to his crimes ... The IG just proved he did ... BUT the report is written in such a way that it does not make it clear enough - JAMES COMEY BROKE THE LAW....and where is the US IG report on FISA Court abuses? Why is it being slow-rolled, & why is Wray / the FBI being allowed to attempt to keep the evidence and reports of the FBI's crimes?

The damning undeniable evidence has already been exposed, but the DOJ is demonstrating a lack of political will to hold the traitors truly accountable.

Comey does not just need to be 'shamed' publicly for his actions - he needs to go to jail.

Forum List

Back