• Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
So your a fool?

No, I just want you to quote from your source where in October of 2016 Comey announced to the public that Trump was under investigation. It's not complicated.
I did..

No, don't just link to an article, quote the specific part that proves your point.

Your mad because you're ignorant?

Not mad at all. Just patiently waiting for you to quote your link that says Comey announced an investigation into Trump in October 2016. I don't think you'll be able to do that otherwise you would have by now. You're now off on your trail of excuses.
I have did multiple times asshole

No, I just want you to quote from your source where in October of 2016 Comey announced to the public that Trump was under investigation. It's not complicated.
I did..

No, don't just link to an article, quote the specific part that proves your point.

Not mad at all. Just patiently waiting for you to quote your link that says Comey announced an investigation into Trump in October 2016. I don't think you'll be able to do that otherwise you would have by now. You're now off on your trail of excuses.

Great, what's the post number? I'll repost it myself and I bet you didn't.

A millionaire?

Again, the US IG's report does not tell us anything we did not already know or anythi g what Comey himself has not already admitted to.

Which should lead a sane person to conclude that it's probably true then.
Yup - Comey broke laws and leaked classified in an attempt to oust the President.
Apparently the IG disagrees. What law was broken?
IG: Comey violated policies, 'set a dangerous example' but DOJ declined to prosecute

He violated policies but the question would have been could they have gotten a conviction and the DOJ believed they could not...

Comey was wrong in what he did...

Why you silent?

Again, the US IG's report does not tell us anything we did not already know or anythi g what Comey himself has not already admitted to.

Which should lead a sane person to conclude that it's probably true then.
Yup - Comey broke laws and leaked classified in an attempt to oust the President.
Apparently the IG disagrees. What law was broken?
IG: Comey violated policies, 'set a dangerous example' but DOJ declined to prosecute

He violated policies but the question would have been could they have gotten a conviction and the DOJ believed they could not...

Comey was wrong in what he did...
He is a narcissist..

In case nobody noticed, Rudy is batshit crazy, and says all kinds of goofy shit.

We all knew Trump was under investigation by comey in 2016..

Quit denying it child

Forum List

Back