Comey & Mueller Caught Funneling Billions in FBI Contracts to Lockheed Martin

If Neonnettle says so it must be true.
Your sources are totally embarrassing. You are without a shame gene.

And what's your source Crap News Network?

you and those like you are a joke!

Do you honestly believe that the reputable media would not report such a story if it were remotely true?

The logic of the accusations is that any contract that Lockheed Martin recieved while either Comey or Mueller were FBI director....is because it was funneled there by Comey or Mueller.

The fact that there's zero evidence that either 1) did this 2) Could have done this in no way limits the accusation. There's no evidence of impropriety. There's no evidence that Comey or Mueller even had the power to do what they are being accused of by Steve Bannon's GAI.

But its not about evidence. Its about narrative. As the evidence stacks up against Trump, as the Mueller investigation gets closer and closer to him, as more and more of Trump's associates flip and turn on him, plead guilty orr are convicted of felonies....

......the more desperately Bannon and his ilk will try and change the narrative. Even if nothing backs the batshit story they're telling.
:11_2_1043:

Thanks for clearing up the 'misinformation' with some REAL information!

I’m not creating a propaganda thread like dipshit is. But hilarious you bought it.
Crooked Donny saw dupes like you coming from a mile away.

Prove the 'propaganda' thread WRONG!

When you resort to insults, you've already lost the debate.

How do you explain the fact that the FBI and the USDJ who had proven to have been corrupt but the investigation was blown off because of a few resignations. They are both corrupt and the focus should be on there crimes as well as Clinton’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The snowflakes keep telling us that Mueller and Comey are a couple of all American heroes with the purest of motives. Their history doesn't seem to support their image:

A pair of leading Government Accountability Institute researchers has revealed that two former FBI Directors, James Comey and Robert Mueller, took advantage of their government contacts and security clearance to enrich themselves. Seamus Bruner of the GAI, and author of Compromised: How Money and Politics Drive FBI Corruption, has exposed the real reason Comey is paid upwards of $6 million a year by his new employer Lockheed Martin. Together with GAI President Peter Schweizer, Bruner has discovered a trail of lucrative FBI contracts that were funneled from then-director Mueller to Comey's new firm.
Whatfinger news?
The conservative homepage?

WTF?

Once again, evidence white wingernuts will believe anything.

Its some no-name blog citing a partisan non-profit founded by Steve Bannon, backed by zero evidence of any impropriety or even a plausible explanation of how the director of the FBI would 'funnel' billion dollar contracts to an aerospace company.

Even their narrative is an inconsistent mess. As Comey hasn't done any work for Lockheed Martin in 8 years. And Mueller has never worked for them.

But these kind of accusations aren't made for people that think too hard.
In other words, conservatives.

:11_2_1043:

I’m not creating a propaganda thread like dipshit is. But hilarious you bought it.

How do you explain the fact that the FBI and the USDJ who had proven to have been corrupt but the investigation was blown off because of a few resignations. They are both corrupt and the focus should be on there crimes as well as Clinton’s.

I agree with your opinion.

The basic story is true. HOWEVER -- this article is bunch of speculation. Both Mueller and Comey traded time off from the FBI to go into private consulting and they APPARENTLY got very rich. But that's just part of the swamp.

THIS article is nothing but noise about them "colluding with each other" to MOVE contracts to Lockheed/Martin UNLESS they were contracts within the FBI bidding process. If it wasn't a FBI purchase -- then there's NOTHING wrong with either of them consulting individually.

The left can do no wrong in your eyes. Now who is blinded by stupidity. Trump has been president for 2 years and the left just can’t leave it alone. You’ll have six more years of trying.

Hey LOOK everybody, the newbie THINKS I'm a lefttard.. Gonna frame this one and hang up in the Mod Room.

Well...you can be a 'tard (or so I've heard)

The president beats his wife.

www.shitthatisclearlymadeup.com

Prove it wrong.

The basic story is true. HOWEVER -- this article is bunch of speculation. Both Mueller and Comey traded time off from the FBI to go into private consulting and they APPARENTLY got very rich. But that's just part of the swamp.

THIS article is nothing but noise about them "colluding with each other" to MOVE contracts to Lockheed/Martin UNLESS they were contracts within the FBI bidding process. If it wasn't a FBI purchase -- then there's NOTHING wrong with either of them consulting individually.
But nobody even bothers to dwell on the few of these guys wives who are politicians that got finance help in exchage for Fed agency favors and how that affects policy favors as well, but also puts them at risk of compromise, their wives political careers threatened or them threatened to be outed themselves for help with their own legal issues and or going after opponents. Some of the strange Comey behavior reeks of such compromise and threats, including his fighting back by that weird last second laptop debacle that seemed like a "I can't be intimidated" move.
TOO MANY CONFLICTS OF INTEREST.

show me your source gor your denial.
They haven't even started talking about the backdoor payouts done through non cash deals that turn into cash. Sorry the millions they
made in short time is not normal, nor is the campaign finances and resources to some of these in the news guy's wives who are politicians.

Laughing.......not only can't you establish any improper behavior, you can't even establish that the FBI director had the power to 'funnel' billion dollars contracts to an aerospace company.

Check your sources next time, Ha. You'll quickly discover that the 'GAI' that this 'article' cites......is a partisan non-profit founded by Steve Bannon.
You are confusing me with the OP, my discussion dwelled on things not further discussed like their wives Democrat political careers as a factor.
MUELLER by the way already comited a crime
Mueller needed to recuse himself
it's the law 28 CFR Section 45.2
THIS IS EVIDENCE that this witch hunt is more then you're willing to admit because you are fixated on party instead of Country, affiliation pride instead of democracy. You don't even know my party affiliation, voting, or degree of connections. DERSHAWITZ is a liberal Dem but is concerned with the agencies abuses of power, you don't have to be of any particular party to worry about the abuses we've seen and it's ramifications (like the IRS scandal) which is just one thing they caught, but what about the things you don't know is being done to opponents?
WE as a nation and wanting true democracy should all be concerned, thus the fact you are not is proof you are party before nation.

Prove it wrong.
And it would be CNN And MSNBC which conveniently fail to fully disclose that it's at Golf that he beats his wife playing a full course and thus you demonize an innocent man while using it as an excuse to sabotage nation and foreign affairs. Prove that wrong.
Checkmate!

The snowflakes keep telling us that Mueller and Comey are a couple of all American heroes with the purest of motives. Their history doesn't seem to support their image:

A pair of leading Government Accountability Institute researchers has revealed that two former FBI Directors, James Comey and Robert Mueller, took advantage of their government contacts and security clearance to enrich themselves. Seamus Bruner of the GAI, and author of Compromised: How Money and Politics Drive FBI Corruption, has exposed the real reason Comey is paid upwards of $6 million a year by his new employer Lockheed Martin. Together with GAI President Peter Schweizer, Bruner has discovered a trail of lucrative FBI contracts that were funneled from then-director Mueller to Comey's new firm.

A lot of accusations and innuendo in there, not a single bit of evidence.

But the Trump sheep take it as if Moses himself brought it down from the mountain.

Anything to distract I guess

No surprises there as they both are pieces of shit working for the lefties

They are both republicans. You guys are turning on your own.
They're about as Republican as Joseph Stalin.

This was on Hannity a couple nights ago. Hannity himself had to say, "It could be totally legitimate, we don't know." Twice. This smells like yet another slanderous rumor meant to discredit the FBI and Mueller.

Prove it wrong.
And it would be CNN And MSNBC which conveniently fail to fully disclose that it's at Golf that he beats his wife playing a full course and thus you demonize an innocent man while using it as an excuse to sabotage nation and foreign affairs. Prove that wrong.
Checkmate!

Oh well...apparently for some, there is no need to be accurate and no motivation for the board to police it's content so we should just make ridiculous allegations left and right and hope it sticks....

Wasn't it better when we, the users of the message board, were responsible enough to not post crap you know is inaccurate as the OP just did?

Prove it wrong.
Checkmate!

Oh well...apparently for some, there is no need to be accurate and no motivation for the board to police it's content so we should just make ridiculous allegations left and right and hope it sticks....

Wasn't it better when we, the users of the message board, were responsible enough to not post crap you know is inaccurate as the OP just did?

There is no reason for the board to not allow these threads, if you do not like them do not read them, do not ask the board to become the arbitrator of what is real or not.

This was on Hannity a couple nights ago. Hannity himself had to say, "It could be totally legitimate, we don't know." Twice. This smells like yet another slanderous rumor meant to discredit the FBI and Mueller.

I am old enough to remember when the Repubs supported law enforcment.

ahhh, the good old days.

Jeff-Sessions-smiling-AFP-640x480.jpg

Not to worry, I'm all over this story!

Do you honestly believe that the reputable media would not report such a story if it were remotely true?
They would not.

Well, you're stupid.
That's what you have? Wow.

The media will NOT publish, print, or run any story that interferes with their get Trump agenda. I'm sorry you're to stupid to understand that.

I am old enough to remember when the Repubs supported law enforcment.

ahhh, the good old days.
This seems like the lawsuit brought against the Hillary Foundation/campaign over finance violations which the FEC seems uninterested in pursuing. Quick, Indict her! Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million

The suit was brought by The Committee to Defend the President. What more is there to be said?

Forum List

Back