Comey Saved The Trump Campaign...Today Means Nothing

Oh really..Now you're blaming Fox. What a bunch of babies pointing your little pudgy fingers in your big circle jerk. Now it's Chris W and Megyn K who are turncoats. You are too fucking stupid to see that next it's gonna be you. Dumbass.

You seem extremely ANGRY...figured out it's too late to overcome what Comey did a week ago?
lol.gif

If I'm angry then your meltdown is of volcanic proportions.

Oh shit yea I forgot POTUS encouraging illegals to vote.

BULLSHIT

FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

"Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting."

"Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

Dreamers, undocumented citizens, are fearful of voting?

Where in this country can they legally vote?

Did you read it?

Which part do you dispute?

Our 'Conservatives' are just arranging their excuses in advance for losing another Presidential election.

In the meantime, hanging over Trump is the matter of the Trump University, and the matter of the Trump Foundation. Could be criminal charges in both cases.

The entire world is watching this they have to know it's corrupt as fuck right?

Request to foreigners - Opinions on that statement?

Yeah go on and prove yourself a liar when you vote for Hillary.

Can you point to any proven corruption charge against Hillary?

Was Ted Bundy innocent of serial-murders before he was finally caught?

Ted Bundy was guilty, we know that because he was tried and convicted of the crimes, not because some politico-nutbags accused him of something.
. Accused eh ????? The evidence means nothing to you then.

If I'm angry then your meltdown is of volcanic proportions.

I'm the cool side of the pillow compared to you, fool. Hey, it ain't going to be so bad with Trump in the WH...you might even get a job....doubtful but who knows? :dunno:

No that is not at all my logic. My logic is about what we know, what we don't and the process of how to rationally tell the difference.

Trumpsters in particular rarely understand these concepts and I don't expect you to either.

We can't know Hillary's future until it happens....you claimed she is innocent until convicted and that's ridiculous as I just showed you.

Ok lets roll with your logic:

You are guilty of killing people.

I know it wasn't proven, but we must remember that Ted Bundy was guilty before it was proven and so therefore you are too.

I'm calling the cops now, before you kill someone else.

Our 'Conservatives' are just arranging their excuses in advance for losing another Presidential election.

In the meantime, hanging over Trump is the matter of the Trump University, and the matter of the Trump Foundation. Could be criminal charges in both cases.
. So what, because when we all cross that bridge we will deal with that as well, but the law must be held up no matter who is being investigated... I have no problem with a Pence presidency.

Hate to break it to ya little Rats, but Comey did what he had to do....gave Trump MILLIONS of early votes he had no chance of getting before. And he waited until after the Sunday morning shows to release his statement. He knows he can't get a grand jury, an independent prosecutor, much less an indictment of the old diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, traitorous criminal. Not with the scum-sucking Loretta Lynch in the AG chair....so he did the next best thing. Oh, and BTW, he hasn't said anything about the other FIVE investigations into the Clinturd Foundation....that's what will send the old cow to prison when Trump names Rudy as the new AG.
lol.gif

yes comeys wordsmithing was very interesting today

--LOL

No that is not at all my logic. My logic is about what we know, what we don't and the process of how to rationally tell the difference.

Trumpsters in particular rarely understand these concepts and I don't expect you to either.

We can't know Hillary's future until it happens....you claimed she is innocent until convicted and that's ridiculous as I just showed you.

Ok lets roll with your logic:

You are guilty of killing people.

I know it wasn't proven, but we must remember that Ted Bundy was guilty before it was proven and so therefore you are too.

I'm calling the cops now, before you kill someone else.

Not to worry. He's just another Keyboard Kowboy.

BULLSHIT

"Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting."

"Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

Did you read it?

I read it, I watched the video this morning.

In what state are Dreamers and undocumented citizens allowed to vote.

and following her question about those types, Obama responded with "Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

Maybe YOU should try reading it

Hate to break it to ya little Rats, but Comey did what he had to do....gave Trump MILLIONS of early votes he had no chance of getting before. And he waited until after the Sunday morning shows to release his statement. He knows he can't get a grand jury, an independent prosecutor, much less an indictment of the old diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, traitorous criminal. Not with the scum-sucking Loretta Lynch in the AG chair....so he did the next best thing. Oh, and BTW, he hasn't said anything about the other FIVE investigations into the Clinturd Foundation....that's what will send the old cow to prison when Trump names Rudy as the new AG.
lol.gif
There is no way in Hell they conducted a decent investigation in only a few days. This was something I predicted would happen last week. I expected them to conclude this before the election so Hillary could brag about not being investigated and cleared of all charges. Investigations are ongoing still. And she hasn't been cleared of shit.

. So what, because when we all cross that bridge we will deal with that as well, but the law must be held up no matter who is being investigated... I have no problem with a Pence presidency.

He wants to pass a federal law to fund funeral homes to perform funerals for fetal tissue from abortions. You good with that? Maybe get a jump on this and start a manufacturing company for little itty-bitty caskets. Maybe start by recycling shoe boxes.

Thanks Comey. For 2 weeks now, I was afraid that Hillary might be dishonest. He set me straight. Hillary is as honest as George Washington admitting he chopped down the cherry tree.

I thought Hillary would have her father killed for even asking that question. I was wrong.

The word is getting out fast to the "alternate" media we've been /confined/ to. No word on Fox. Come-on patriots take a damn stand.

lol.gif
And yet, even before today's update by the FBI, Hillary was already ahead by every electoral map available....

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Road to 270: CNN's general election map - CNNPolitics.com

2016 Battleground Map

ElectoralVote

US election 2016 polls and odds tracker: Latest forecast in race for presidency between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump

2016 Election News, Candidates & Polls

2016 Presidential Candidates & Election News

2016 Electoral College

BULLSHIT

Did you read it?

I read it, I watched the video this morning.

In what state are Dreamers and undocumented citizens allowed to vote.

and following her question about those types, Obama responded with "Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

Maybe YOU should try reading it

You are lying.

Millennials was also part of that quote, yet you simply cut it out. And yes, they are, if citizens, are allowed to vote in every state.

Gina Rodriguez is an American, is a millennial, that is who Obama is addressing.

lol.gif
There is no way in Hell they conducted a decent investigation in only a few days. This was something I predicted would happen last week. I expected them to conclude this before the election so Hillary could brag about not being investigated and cleared of all charges. Investigations are ongoing still. And she hasn't been cleared of shit.

There is a war going on inside the FBI, Waldo. Wake up.

. Wow, I was disappointed in his news.. Why don't he just shut up now, and go away till after this thing is over ??? Now he is interfering in the election right ?? I mean come onnnnnnn. What the hell is going on ???? Fox all depending on what crew is reporting anymore, has Hillary dripping from their lips or all depending maybe not, but it seems that I'm turning the TV on at the wrong time anymore. Wow.

Fox did a hard-left turn in the last week....Chris Wallace was a total piece of shit to Pence this morning and Megyn Kelly now sounds like a hysterical dyke. I reckon they're back-betting in case the old turd wins the WH and decides to declare war on the them. Willy went after Microsoft back in the mid-90s and damn near put them out of business....Bill Gates has been a good little commie ever since.

Oh really..Now you're blaming Fox. What a bunch of babies pointing your little pudgy fingers in your big circle jerk. Now it's Chris W and Megyn K who are turncoats. You are too fucking stupid to see that next it's gonna be you. Dumbass.
. You can blind yourself of the fluid situation, but an open mind is a terrible thing to waist... You want us to just fall in line like the liberals do with their biased media outlets ?? Aren't we the back peddler on standing up for what is right no matter what. I guess that's the way you might roll or maybe I'm wrong on that.

Forum List

Back