Comey Saved The Trump Campaign...Today Means Nothing

Hate to break it to ya little Rats, but Comey did what he had to do....gave Trump MILLIONS of early votes he had no chance of getting before. And he waited until after the Sunday morning shows to release his statement. He knows he can't get a grand jury, an independent prosecutor, much less an indictment of the old diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, traitorous criminal. Not with the scum-sucking Loretta Lynch in the AG chair....so he did the next best thing. Oh, and BTW, he hasn't said anything about the other FIVE investigations into the Clinturd Foundation....that's what will send the old cow to prison when Trump names Rudy as the new AG.
lol.gif

Comey dropped a turd in the punch bowl, fished it out and said.......OK go ahead and drink now

Tough shit eh, loser?
lol.gif

I don't follow, you make yourself look like a total hypocrite...and shit is tough for me?

Listen asshole....the Rats are playing hardball with people they couldn't pay to watch how it's done. You want to see some rat-fucking, wait and see how good we are at it.

Oh I understand it. You are saying Democrats are corrupt therefore it is ok for Republicans to be corrupt.

One difference though, I don't support corruption, YOU DO.

I don't support corruption by Democrats, you support corruption by Republicans and readily admit it.

Hate to break it to ya little Rats, but Comey did what he had to do....gave Trump MILLIONS of early votes he had no chance of getting before.

Didn't realize that you were so supportive of corruption. It is ILLEGAL for FBI to act with aims to influence election.

It is ILLEGAL for FBI to act with aims to influence election

Did Comey do it to influence the election?

or, is that just your, and Lying Harry Reids opinion?

...silly, it is the stated opinion of the OP... you know, that guy that I was responding to.

Not the question is it?

Do you have proof that Comey did it to influence the election?

You asked who's opinion it was, I replied that the opinion is OP's, who I was responding to.

Do you understand second time around? Or are you retarded and I will need to explain it to you a few more times?

More deflection.

YOU claimed it was illegal, I responded to that.

It's only illegal if he did it with intent.

(what is it with these people? can't they answer a direct question?)

Tough shit eh, loser?
lol.gif

I don't follow, you make yourself look like a total hypocrite...and shit is tough for me?

Listen asshole....the Rats are playing hardball with people they couldn't pay to watch how it's done. You want to see some rat-fucking, wait and see how good we are at it.

Oh I understand it. You are saying Democrats are corrupt therefore it is ok for Republicans to be corrupt.

One difference though, I don't support corruption, YOU DO

Voting for Hillary?

the you support corruption

Fuckin A...who is this idiot? If I still had a Camaro I'd have voted in more counties than I already have...my 4x4 ain't fast enough to hit em all in a day.
lol.gif

Didn't realize that you were so supportive of corruption. It is ILLEGAL for FBI to act with aims to influence election.

It is ILLEGAL for FBI to act with aims to influence election

...silly, it is the stated opinion of the OP... you know, that guy that I was responding to.

Not the question is it?

You asked who's opinion it was, I replied that the opinion is OP's, who I was responding to.

Do you understand second time around? Or are you retarded and I will need to explain it to you a few more times?

More deflection.

It is AS A MATTER OF FACT illegal for FBI to act with aims to influence election.

OP claims that Comey specifically acted to influence election.

I respond to OP that he effectively supports corruption, since Comey doing so would be illegal.

Shall we go over this a few more times or do you get it THIS TIME?

Not the question is it?

More deflection.

It is AS A MATTER OF FACT illegal for FBI to act with aims to influence election.

I respond to OP that he effectively supports corruption, since Comey doing so would be illegal.

Shall we go over this a few more times or do you get it now?

only if proven he did it with intent.

You want to keep going around, go for it.

You're so dizzy, it shouldn't bother you a bit

Not the question is it?

More deflection.

Shall we go over this a few more times or do you get it now?

only if proven he did it with intent.

You want to keep going around, go for it.

You're so dizzy, it shouldn't bother you a bit

ok you are clearly a fucking moron.

Tough shit eh, loser?
lol.gif

One difference though, I don't support corruption, YOU DO.

I don't support corruption by Democrats, you support corruption by Republicans and readily admit it.
. Yeah go on and prove yourself a liar when you vote for Hillary.

Forum List

Back