Comey Saved The Trump Campaign...Today Means Nothing

Yep I saw exactly what you saw in Chris Wallace. You are absolutely right in your criticism... I pray Trump wins, because these people are pure scum. Bret Bair is also driving me crazy with his bull crap... They think we can't see their slants and switching, but we can. What the heck is wrong with these traitors ??

Since Roger Ailes left, nobody is keeping them in line.....but it doesn't really matter at this point because the vast majority of Fox viewers would never vote for Hillary...

Hate to break it to ya little Rats, but Comey did what he had to do....gave Trump MILLIONS of early votes he had no chance of getting before.

Didn't realize that you were so supportive of corruption. It is ILLEGAL for FBI to act with aims to influence election.

Hate to break it to ya little Rats, but Comey did what he had to do....gave Trump MILLIONS of early votes he had no chance of getting before. And he waited until after the Sunday morning shows to release his statement. He knows he can't get a grand jury, an independent prosecutor, much less an indictment of the old diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, traitorous criminal. Not with the scum-sucking Loretta Lynch in the AG chair....so he did the next best thing. Oh, and BTW, he hasn't said anything about the other FIVE investigations into the Clinturd Foundation....that's what will send the old cow to prison when Trump names Rudy as the new AG.
lol.gif

If she becomes president they will be laughing at you concerning the other investigations.

The establishment wins the status quo preserved.

Chaffetz suggest in his speak that the FBI could be under suspicion of mishandling the investigation. He said she should be in jail pretty much.

Hillary is making a mockery of the justice in this country, and if she becomes President how can she stand up for the law ???? We will be lawless..

Hate to break it to ya little Rats, but Comey did what he had to do....gave Trump MILLIONS of early votes he had no chance of getting before.

Didn't realize that you were so supportive of corruption. It is ILLEGAL for FBI to act with aims to influence election.

It is ILLEGAL for FBI to act with aims to influence election

Did Comey do it to influence the election?

or, is that just your, and Lying Harry Reids opinion?

If she becomes president they will be laughing at you concerning the other investigations.

Congress can bypass the FBI and call for a special prosecutor in cases like this....

...silly, it is the stated opinion of the OP... you know, that guy that I was responding to.

We will be lawless if this woman is elected. Remember that folks... lawless.

Congress can bypass the FBI and call for a special prosecutor in cases like this....

Please, remember these words and throw them back in my face, if she is elected NOTHING will happen to her. NOTHING of consequence.

...silly, it is the stated opinion of the OP... you know, that guy that I was responding to.

Not the question is it?

Do you have proof that Comey did it to influence the election?

Please, remember these words and throw them back in my face, if she is elected NOTHING will happen to her. NOTHING of consequence.

Don't worry about it...and hey, how about putting the happy sun face face back in your avatar...I always liked that.

Chaffetz suggest in his speak that the FBI could be under suspicion of mishandling the investigation. He said she should be in jail pretty much.

No one gives a crap what he says, the establishment will take him out in a second to defend their darling. He can say whatever he wants, it ain't gonna happen. She skates, period.

Not the question is it?

Do you have proof that Comey did it to influence the election?

You asked who's opinion it was, I replied that the opinion is OP's, who I was responding to.

Do you understand second time around? Or are you retarded and I will need to explain it to you a few more times?

Forum List

Back