🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comey Says Whether He Leaked Classified Information Or Not is NOT Important Enough To Talk About

"Former FBI Director James Comey refused to comment Monday when a reporter asked whether he leaked classified information to prompt the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

"My understanding is that when you shared your memos with your legal team, that there was a follow-up for a classified containment operation by the bureau. Was there a spill of classified information when you shared those memos?" Fox News correspondent Catherine Herridge asked Comey.

"I'm not going to talk about something like that," Comey responded.

"Well that's important to talk about, whether classified information was mishandled," Herridge followed up.

"Whether you think it is or not, I'm not going to talk about it one way or another," Comey said, before taking a question from another reporter."

"Last summer, Comey admitted in open testimony that he gave memos detailing his conversations with President Donald Trump as FBI chief to a friend, who then gave them to the New York Times.

Comey said that he asked his friend, Columbia Law professor Daniel Richman, to share the memos "because [he] thought that it might prompt the appointment of a special counsel.""

The Wall Street Journal reported earlier this year that "at least two of the memos that [Comey] gave to a friend outside of the government contained information that officials now consider classified."

Comey Refuses to Say Whether He Leaked Classified Information

Lst time I checked, leaking classified information was a crime...even for Democrats and Trump-haters.
/——-/ Libs heads explode: Breaking News.
Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker will not recuse himself from overseeing the Russia probe, despite mounting pressure from Democrats who cite his “hostility” toward Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his investigation.

/——-/ Libs heads explode: Breaking News.
Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker will not recuse himself from overseeing the Russia probe, despite mounting pressure from Democrats who cite his “hostility” toward Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his investigation.
Evidence shows the FBI KNEW that the foreign spy working FOR them and with the Russians, Oher, and Mueller HATED Donald Trump and wanted to see his downfall - all in one of their discovered / released 302 s....and THAT is ok....since he was part of the 'Take Down Trump' team.. :p

You haven’t any skin in this game. Period. You are not an US citizen. Your opinion matters not. It also doesn’t line up with facts..
By the way, it was the Hill that exposed State dept classified business to a foreign entity.
"Former FBI Director James Comey refused to comment Monday when a reporter asked whether he leaked classified information to prompt the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

"My understanding is that when you shared your memos with your legal team, that there was a follow-up for a classified containment operation by the bureau. Was there a spill of classified information when you shared those memos?" Fox News correspondent Catherine Herridge asked Comey.

"Well that's important to talk about, whether classified information was mishandled," Herridge followed up.

"Whether you think it is or not, I'm not going to talk about it one way or another," Comey said, before taking a question from another reporter."

"Last summer, Comey admitted in open testimony that he gave memos detailing his conversations with President Donald Trump as FBI chief to a friend, who then gave them to the New York Times.

Comey said that he asked his friend, Columbia Law professor Daniel Richman, to share the memos "because [he] thought that it might prompt the appointment of a special counsel.""

The Wall Street Journal reported earlier this year that "at least two of the memos that [Comey] gave to a friend outside of the government contained information that officials now consider classified."

Lst time I checked, leaking classified information was a crime...even for Democrats and Trump-haters.

If Comey committed a crime, why didn't Sessions charge him? Comey is refusing to play your game of smearing everyone in Washington with lies, and totally deny Trump's crimes. He wants to talk about the crimes of Donald Trump, not the stuff you Russians keep making up about Hillary, the FBI, and the mythical deep state.

The last time I checked, Russian trolls like you were seeking to deflect from the crimes being committed daily by your orange faced babboon by claiming that others are committing crimes. Conspiring with an enemy of the USA to smear your election candidate is a huge federal crime.

So is lying to the American public during the election campaign. Trump said he wasn't pursuing business deals in Moscow when he was in fact, negotiating a deal in Moscow. And in lying, Trump and his associates gave Putin and the Russians compromising material because the Russians knew he was lying.

If Comey committed a crime, why didn't Sessions charge him? Comey is refusing to play your game of smearing everyone in Washington with lies, and totally deny Trump's crimes. He wants to talk about the crimes of Donald Trump, not the stuff you Russians keep making up about Hillary, the FBI, and the mythical deep state.

The last time I checked, Russian trolls like you were seeking to deflect from the crimes being committed daily by your orange faced babboon by claiming that others are committing crimes. Conspiring with an enemy of the USA to smear your election candidate is a huge federal crime.

So is lying to the American public during the election campaign. Trump said he wasn't pursuing business deals in Moscow when he was in fact, negotiating a deal in Moscow. And in lying, Trump and his associates gave Putin and the Russians compromising material because the Russians knew he was lying.
WOW....what a mental projectile vomit..... That stream of ignorance, stupidity, arrogance, delusion, and propaganda was quite impressive. In one post you managed to:

1) Ask why a man, the appointed US AG - who had recused himself and put as much distance between himself and anything to do with the FBI and what was going on - did not hold Comey accountable

2) Falsely accused me (again) of being some 'Russian Bot' without evidence (as Democrats / snowflakes have been proven to constantly do) simply because you do not like what you hear and are obeying Hillary's call to be UN-Civil and violently intolerant

3) LIED again, falsely accusing the President of doing exactly what Hillary did - giving the Russians top secret data which was illegally on her illegal server. The US IG revealed that a total of 6 foreign entities - to include Russian and China - acquired access the Top Secret data that was on Hillary's server, data so classified Obama himself declared it could not be released in any format without causing GRAVE DAMAGE to our national security.

It is a FACT that Hillary Clinton took $145 MILLION from THE Russian who led the KGB Bank's efforts to acquire Uranium One. It is a FACT that Hillary Clinton colluded with and PAID foreign spies and RUSSIANS for their help in trying to win the 2016 election - paid for a debunked Russian-authored dossier delivered by a Trump-Hating spy working for the FBI as well as Fusion GPS - Russian Propaganda Hillary paid for and helped Obama's DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI disseminate in an attempt to alter the election and win her the WH...which she could not win on her own by making the case that she was a better candidate.

Congrats, DL - you scored the 'trifecta' of bat-shit partisan delusion and false accusations based on zero evidence. :p

WOW....what a mental projectile vomit..... That stream of ignorance, stupidity, arrogance, delusion, and propaganda was quite impressive. In one post you managed to:

1) Ask why a man, the appointed US AG - who had recused himself and put as much distance between himself and anything to do with the FBI and what was going on - did not hold Comey accountable

2) Falsely accused me (again) of being some 'Russian Bot' without evidence (as Democrats / snowflakes have been proven to constantly do) simply because you do not like what you hear and are obeying Hillary's call to be UN-Civil and violently intolerant

3) LIED again, falsely accusing the President of doing exactly what Hillary did - giving the Russians top secret data which was illegally on her illegal server. The US IG revealed that a total of 6 foreign entities - to include Russian and China - acquired access the Top Secret data that was on Hillary's server, data so classified Obama himself declared it could not be released in any format without causing GRAVE DAMAGE to our national security.

It is a FACT that Hillary Clinton took $145 MILLION from THE Russian who led the KGB Bank's efforts to acquire Uranium One. It is a FACT that Hillary Clinton colluded with and PAID foreign spies and RUSSIANS for their help in trying to win the 2016 election - paid for a debunked Russian-authored dossier delivered by a Trump-Hating spy working for the FBI as well as Fusion GPS - Russian Propaganda Hillary paid for and helped Obama's DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI disseminate in an attempt to alter the election and win her the WH...which she could not win on her own by making the case that she was a better candidate.

Congrats, DL - you scored the 'trifecta' of bat-shit partisan delusion and false accusations based on zero evidence. :p
That's an amazing list of fantasies.

"Ironically" it parrots what Putin has claimed

I see you have a problem accepting facts as well... :p

"Mr. Comey. The only answer I can give you is the one I gave
you earlier, that I sent a single unclassified email -- excuse
me -- classified memo to Mr. Richman that was unclassified then
and remains unclassified
."

:wtf:

IF A MEMO / NOTES ARE DEEMED CLASSIFIED - IF ONE LINE IN A DOCUMENT / MEMO IS CLASSIFIED THEN THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT / NOTES ARE DEEMED CLASSIFIED TO THAT LEVEL.
('The classification of an entire document will be the highest classification of information in the document.' If a document has 1 Top Secret line / statement within it then the entire document is classified 'Top Secret'. This is BASIC rules/law covering Classification Markings.)

As I posted with the link above - there were 7 (SEVEN) Memos, 4 CLASSIFIED, 3 UN-Classified.

COMEY admits he sent a CLASSIFIED MEMO to his buddy Richman...then babbles something about it being UN-Classified.

RICHMAN told a different story, that Comey sent him 4 (FOUR) - 3 more than the 1 Comey testified under oath before Congress he sent.

SOMEONE IS LYING......

...McCabe already testified that it is COMEY....

Laughing....a classified memo that was unclassified?

That's your smoking gun? A memo that Comey says was unclassified and remains unclassified.

Comey is clear as a bell that the memo he passed to Richman....was unclassified.

"I gave Mr. Richman a single unclassified memo, the February 14th memo, in late May, with the understanding that he would communicate it publicly. So I didn't consider that to be an attorney-client communication, because I expected it to be communicated publicly. "

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2018/12/Comey-interview-12-17-18-redacted.pdf

Which, of course, you know. And lied your ass off about.

Last edited:

I see you have a problem accepting facts as well... :p

We have no problem accepting facts, but your posts are completely fact free, Evgeny.

Well you'd know all about partisan delusion and false accusations based on zero evidence. Republicans have been doing those since before Bill Clinton was elected, and continue to do so to this day. That's why Republicans were so easy to fool into voting for Trump. Their leaders have been lying to them for decades about the Clintons. Putin is just continuing the tradition.

Easy, nobody is fooled by a 50 something guy who has time to post 15,000 times a year, for whom English is clearly a second language, and who people openly mocked as a Russian troll.

And here's the part you intentionally left out......

This is the very Wall Street Journal Article you cited. You knew that it stated that Comey redacted information that he knew to be classified. And intentionally withheld that information from us.

As always, Easy......your argument relies on the ignorance of your audience. And you will always try to mislead us by withholding vital information, collaborator.

It's all classified, moron. Comey isn't the final arbiter on what's classified, especially after he's been fired from the FBI. He had no authority to release those memos. He broke the law.

Says you, just making shit up again. And you're the same hapless soul that insisted that 'anything said between the the FBI director and president was classified'.

Backed by nothing but your talent of pseudo-legal gibberish of course.

Tell us...which law did Comey violate?

And as aside......is there really nothing more to you than making shit up on topics you know nothing about?
Snowflakes don't understand classified data or how to legally handle it. Comey's refusal to answer the question about his handing over official documents / notes to his buddy with the specific purpose of them getting leaked to the press in hopes of an investigation being opened up says it all.

Or, what a Fox News reporter thinks is classified doesn't have much relevance to the issue. Exactly as Comey said.

Again, you know that Comey redacated anything that was classified from his memos. Yet you explicitly omitted that from your post.

As always, you consistently try to mislead, collaborator.

If Comey felt so strongly that there was a need to open an investigation why didn't he sack-/ man-up and make this known, push for one himself? Why go through a 3rd party and through 'Court of Public Opinion' rather than BE the Director of the FBI and use the proper channels?

Based on his last Q&A session under oath in front of Congress, based on his own testimony and claim to not know what the hell was going on in the FBI (Hillary's 'leadership' style in the State Department), Comey is either the most incompetent FBI Director in US history or lied his ass off before Congress ... again.

Or.....the Republicans questioning him failed spectacularly to show that Comey violated any law at all.

You can tell which is more likely by Comey walking a free man, laughing at silly Fox News reporters.
Comey wasn't working for the FBI when he "redacted" his memos. It was illegal for him to even have them, and it was certainly illegal for him to pass them on to his friend.

Says you, citing your imagination. Show us the law saying it was illegal for Comey to have his OWN memos.

You can't. No such law exists.

Your entire argument is predicated on the pseudo-legal gibberish that any communication between the President and the FBI director is classified. You made that up.

As usual, your entire argument is imaginary nonsense, with you citing yourself. And you're clueless.

my understanding is that He was the authority who could determine those issues.

my understanding is that He was the authority who could determine those issues.

Yup! Comey had the authority to determine if they were classified.

Easy knows this....but really hopes you don't.

And portions being classified *later* don't create any legal peril. As retroactive standards can't be applied in any criminal prosecution. The only legal question is....were the memos classified when they were released.

And the answer is no. No they weren't.

Well you'd know all about partisan delusion and false accusations based on zero evidence. Republicans have been doing those since before Bill Clinton was elected, and continue to do so to this day. That's why Republicans were so easy to fool into voting for Trump. Their leaders have been lying to them for decades about the Clintons. Putin is just continuing the tradition.

Easy, nobody is fooled by a 50 something guy who has time to post 15,000 times a year, for whom English is clearly a second language, and who people openly mocked as a Russian troll.
Ya know, it would be nice if you actually posted something factual instead of opinionated and / or delusional, something that does not consistently consist of a personal attack, and it would even be better if you ever supported what you claim with some evidence / something to back it up instead of constantly posting these rambling diatribes and insisting they are fact because you say so....but hey, that's what snowflakes do. :p

Yup! Comey had the authority to determine if they were classified.
And he testified / said the memo was classified.
link?
It was posted earlier in the thread....in fact part of the transcript in which he said it was posted. You can read it yourself. He first says 'unclassified' then catches and corrects himself, pointing out the fact that it was a classified memo....

The part of the transcript where he said the memos were unclassified and remained unclassified.

Comey: I gave Mr. Richman a single unclassified memo, the February 14th memo, in late May, with the understanding that he would communicate it publicly. So I didn't consider that to be an attorney-client communication, because I expected it to be 94 communicated publicly.

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2018/12/Comey-interview-12-17-18-redacted.pdf

That transcript?

Last edited:
Saw this somewhere today. LMAO.

under-investigation.jpg

Forum List

Back