Comey Testifies He Was Beatened By Parent/Teachers

I don't think he meant it literally. The congressman was complementing on the legal document Comey had presented, and Comey said, "my parents and teachers beat it into me". And by the same legal document and his testimony later Comey now faces legal jeopardy in two fronts. One for participating in obstruction of Justice when he agreed to call a criminal investigation a "matter" at the behest of the corrupt Obama and Lynch, and two for leaking privileged information! And God knows what else he's leaked in the last year and half. Sounds like all Comey cared about was his job, regardless of what's in the best interests of the people.

How right was Trump to call him a nutjob and fire his ass? Exactly the swamp he promised to drain.

Last edited:
For a smart guy Comey is making a lot of unforced errors. He should have just focused on being the FBI boss instead of engaging in political mud wrestling.

Ah, so he went to Catholic school
. Mmmmm...could be. As that why hour anti-social?

What exactly is your first language? I mean, assuming you have one?
Blame Siri, he types what he wants.

Corrected: "Is that why you're anti-social."

A normal person leaves Siri as a woman. Who the hell would change it to a man? Psycho.

At this point I just wanna know which bathroom Siri uses.

I don't think he meant it literally. The congressman was complementing on the legal document Comey had presented, and Comey said, "my parents and teachers beat it into me". And by the same legal document and his testimony later Comey now faces legal jeopardy in two fronts. One for participating in obstruction of Justice when he agreed to call a criminal investigation a "matter" at the behest of the corrupt Obama and Lynch, and two for leaking privileged information! And God knows what else he's leaked in the last year and half. Sounds like all Comey cared about was his job, regardless of what's in the best interests of the people.

How right was Trump to call him a nutjob and fire his ass? Exactly the swamp he promised to drain.
Thank you. My purpose for this thread was to ape the sort of covfefe the MSM does to President Trump.

For a smart guy Comey is making a lot of unforced errors. He should have just focused on being the FBI boss instead of engaging in political mud wrestling.

The 'political mud wrestling' came to him. Comey is covering his ass, as any rational person would.

It's going to be great to see nutjob Comey with a Messiah Complex being prosecuted and charged.

The 'political mud wrestling' came to him. Comey is covering his ass, as any rational person would.
Really, when do FBI heads make press conferences during an election about candidates?

Non-comparable. Mud wrestling has rules, politics doesn't.

Forum List

Back