Comey Testimony

They were government records. And he stole them.

They were not about an investigation. They are no more government records than Comeys shopping list.

Patraeus was prosecuted for showing his diary to one other person.

What Comey did is worse. He took notes from an official meeting with the POTUS and leaked them to the press.

If he was ordered to stop the Investigation, not only did he fail to report an attempt of Obstructing Justice, He DISOBEYED THE ORDER.

These people are unhiniged. I just keep adding them to my IGNORE LIST.
They are like trash in the street. You just have to ignore them as they blow by.

So LOSE-LOSE for The DimWit Party.

Still waiting for the first Lefty to produce the first piece of actual evidence of RUSSIAN COLLUSION.
LMFAO.

tenor.gif

Looks like a giant "nothingburger" with a side of empty rhetoric! A perfect lunch for the denizens of the swamp....

Is it just me or do the rest of you feel like you need a bath after listening to Comey slither his way around the questions?

Rather than aggressively seek to inform himself on Russia's attacks on our country, Trump did the opposite. He denied, denied, and denied all during the campaign that it was happening.

Kind of the way your god did on Benghazi, eh hack?
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Obama condemned the attack against us...

"The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people."

... where's Trump's condemnation over Russia hacking us?

By the way, that's rhetorical. You're too deranged to answer lucidly.

His notes were not classified material. Next whine...?

Bullshit, Fawn.

His notes detail classified meetings with the President of the United States.

Comey might have hung himself.

Meetings with the president are not classified, unless the president discusses classified things. And the person is informed that the conversation he is about to have contains classified material.

That's why when the Russians visited Trump, they were told classified israeli intelligence.

Haven't heard anything explosive, although I have no doubt we'll be seeing headlines like BLOCKBUSTER COMEY REVELATIONS all over the media.

Comey didn't want to be alone with Trump, for good reason. Comey didn't trust Trump, for good reason. Comey and his staff were stunned that Trump would try this, for good reason. Comey kept notes in case Trump distorted conversations, for good reason.

That seems to be as far as it goes. Trump is the ultimate loose cannon, as we all know, but this won't go very far if this is it.
what's the difference with meeting alone and a phone call? Was he afraid for his life? I mean that makes absolutely no fking sense otherwise.

You poor kids, there's no "there" there. I know it hurts...but you'll be ok.
Fuck you, punk. Every intelligence agency had detailed Russia's attacks on us.

You are a fucking willfully blind and stupid useful idiot. Putin's cock holster.

There is no "there" there about Trump and Russia, it hurts doesn't it c*nt boy?

Yep, Guno is melting down. He was SO SURE he would "get Trump."

Poor little Nazi fuck is beside himself.

Rather than aggressively seek to inform himself on Russia's attacks on our country, Trump did the opposite. He denied, denied, and denied all during the campaign that it was happening.

After winning, he kept dodging the question, allowing the lie he had fostered to grow and fester in the minds of his Chumps.

Even at this late date, Trump is not being aggressive to inform himself and to prosecute heavy penalties on the Russians for their attacks on us.

In fact, he is doing the exact opposite.
Well right now you have no idea russia did anything, Unless you've seen something no other person has.

Last edited:
It's pretty clear from this hearing that Comey and his key staff were main players in the Obabble Resistance Leaks.

Just sayin'.

what's the difference with meeting alone and a phone call? Was he afraid for his life? I mean that makes absolutely no fking sense otherwise.

You dont' see the difference between phone sex and actual sex do you?

unclassified notes cant be leaked you F'n idget ...
He didn't say jack about the leak being classified. He said Comey confirmed he was 'A' leaker, not the only leaker, but by his own admission, a person who leaked information to the press.

you should always be careful when insulting people, particularly with the cartoon word you used, given your proclivities to being a moron.

Forum List

Back