Comey Testimony

The Comey testimony has turned out to be the judicial equivalent to 'Pearl Harbor' for the Democrats and Obama. :p

Comey had testified that:

Former Obama US AG attempted to undermine the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton, to obstruct justice by pressuring Comey to down-grade the investigation to an 'issue'.

Comey testified that Lynch's meeting on-board her plane with Bill Clinton convinced him that the independence of the DOJ in regards to the Hillary investigation / scandal had been TAINTED...

Comey also testified that his 'hand in going rogue' and holding a press conference to announce he was re-opening the Hillary investigation days before the election was 'forced' by Bill Clinton and Lynch's meeting on the tarmac.

--- Hillary and the Democrats went bat-shit crazy when Comey did that...and it turns out they only have Bill Clinton and Loretta lynch to blame.

Comey says former Obama AG pressured him on Clinton email case

Comey says Lynch tarmac meeting, directive to downplay probe prompted him to go rogue on Clinton case

15833047.gif

You're deranged.

They were not classified. Intentionally. So they could be shared freely.

A private meeting with the President of the United States is classified by default. The notes are irrelevant, that Comey leaked the content of private meetings is probably a felony in it's own right. Sessions should prosecute.
LOL

Your derangement worsens.

Yeah, we're looking at aphasia in McCain. Poor bastard.

unclassified notes cant be leaked you F'n idget ...
He didn't say jack about the leak being classified. He said Comey confirmed he was 'A' leaker, not the only leaker, but by his own admission, a person who leaked information to the press.

you should always be careful when insulting people, particularly with the cartoon word you used, given your proclivities to being a moron.

DERP DERP ^^^^^^^^^

exactly .. and regardless how fucking stupid you really are UNCLASSIFIED information cant be leaked ...
In fact, it can. Just how stupid can you be? Wait....that is NOT a challenge.You've convicted without facts and therefore, completely ignorable.

Actually, I am proud of McCain. I am shocked he brought up the double standard.

Rather than aggressively seek to inform himself on Russia's attacks on our country, Trump did the opposite. He denied, denied, and denied all during the campaign that it was happening.

Kind of the way your god did on Benghazi, eh hack?
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Obama condemned the attack against us...

"The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people."

... where's Trump's condemnation over Russia hacking us?

By the way, that's rhetorical. You're too deranged to answer lucidly.

So what? Trump condemned Russian interference as well.

{“As far as hacking, I think it was Russia,” Mr. Trump said, his first comments accepting the conclusions of United States intelligence officials that Moscow had interfered in the election to help him win. But the president-elect expressed little outrage about that breach and seemed to cast doubt on Russia’s role moments after acknowledging it, asserting that “it could have been others also.”}

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trumps-press-conference-highlights-russia.html

Your fellow Nazi Guno was flinging shit because Trump had not asked Comey, a clearly hostile actor, about the investigation.

Your god Obama never once asked about the investigation into the Benghazi affair either.

The Comey testimony has turned out to be the judicial equivalent to 'Pearl Harbor' for the Democrats and Obama. :p

Comey had testified that:

Former Obama US AG attempted to undermine the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton, to obstruct justice by pressuring Comey to down-grade the investigation to an 'issue'.

Comey testified that Lynch's meeting on-board her plane with Bill Clinton convinced him that the independence of the DOJ in regards to the Hillary investigation / scandal had been TAINTED...

Comey also testified that his 'hand in going rogue' and holding a press conference to announce he was re-opening the Hillary investigation days before the election was 'forced' by Bill Clinton and Lynch's meeting on the tarmac.

--- Hillary and the Democrats went bat-shit crazy when Comey did that...and it turns out they only have Bill Clinton and Loretta lynch to blame.

Comey says former Obama AG pressured him on Clinton email case

Comey says Lynch tarmac meeting, directive to downplay probe prompted him to go rogue on Clinton case

15833047.gif
I predicted the tards would not listen to the testimony for themselves and would wait for their propaganda outlets to tell them what to parrot and bleev.

TA-DAAAAAA!

Comey's testimony isn't even concluded and the tards are already receiving their programming. :lol:

His notes were not classified material. Next whine...?

Bullshit, Fawn.

His notes detail classified meetings with the President of the United States.

Comey might have hung himself.

Meetings with the president are not classified, unless the president discusses classified things. And the person is informed that the conversation he is about to have contains classified material.

That's why when the Russians visited Trump, they were told classified israeli intelligence.

You might want to rethink that one, Brown Shirt,

can't wait for Trump to be brought in under oath.
He may have a heart attack if forced to tell the truth. His system will shut down.

Darkwind, shut up if you don't know the facts.

Comey can leak his own notes.

Here let me help you all take a private look in to the life of a Liberal as he peruses The Lefty Filing Cabinet looking for Evidence of Russian Collusion.

Hmm...let me see....this drawer.

Q R S T.

Let's find the Rs....

Oh there is it is.

Ok....

Let's see

RACY, RAD, RADIANCE, RADIANT , RADIANTLY , RADIATE, RAH, RAINBOW, RAIN-MAKER, RAISON D’ETRE, RAMBUNCTIOUS, RAPID, RAPIDLY , RAPPORT, RAPT, RAPTURE, RAPTUROUS, RAPTUROUSLY , RASASVADA, RATIONAL , RATIONALITY, RATIONALLY , RAVISH, RAVISHING, RAVISHINGLY , RAZOR-SHARP, REACHABLE, READABLE, READILY , READINESS, READY , REAFFIRM, REAFFIRMATION, REAL , REALISTIC, REALITY, REALIZABLE, REALLY , REALLY COOL, REAP, REASON, REASON FOR LIVING, REASONABLE, REASONABLY , REASONED, REASSURANCE, REASSURE, REASSURING, REASSURINGLY , REBORN, RECEIVE, RECEIVER, RECEPTION, RECEPTIVE, RECEPTIVELY , RECHERCHE, RECIPIENT, RECIPROCAL , RECIPROCALLY , RECIPROCATE, RECLAIM, RECOGNITION, RECOGNIZABLE, RECOGNIZE, RECOGNIZED, RECOMMEND , RECOMMENDABLE, RECOMMENDATION, RECOMMENDATIONS, RECOMMENDED, RECONCILE, RECONCILIATION, RE-CONNECTION, RECORD-SETTING, RECOVER, RECOVERY, RECREATION, RECTIFICATION, RECTIFY, RECTIFYING, RECUPERATION, RECUPERATIVE, RED-CARPET, REDEEM, REDEEMING, REDEMPTION, REFINE, REFINED, REFINEMENT, REFLECTIVE, REFLECTIVELY , REFORM, REFORMED, REFORMING, REFORMS, REFRESH , REFRESHED, REFRESHING, REFRESHINGLY , REFULGENT, REFUND, REFUNDED, REGAL, REGALLY, REGARD , REGNANT, REGULAR, REGULATOR , REJOICE, REJOICING , REJOICINGLY, REJUVENATE , REJUVENATED, REJUVENATING, REJUVENATION, REJUVENESCENT, RELATEDNESS, RELATIONSHIPS, RELAX, RELAXED, RELAXING, RELAXINGLY , RELEASE, RELEASING, RELENT, RELEVANT, RELIABILITY, RELIABLE, RELIABLY , RELIEF , RELIEVE, RELIEVED, RELIEVER, RELIGION, RELISH, REMARKABLE, REMARKABLY, REMEDY , REMISSION, REMISSIVE, REMUNERATE, RENAISSANCE, RENEW, RENEWED, RENOVATE , RENOVATION , RENOWN, RENOWNED, REPLACEABLE, REPOSE, REPRESENT , REPUTABLE, REPUTABLY, REPUTATION, RESILIENCE, RESILIENT, RESILIENTLY , RESOLUTE, RESOLUTELY, RESOLVE, RESOLVED, RESOUND, RESOUNDING, RESOUNDINGLY , RESOURCE, RESOURCEFUL, RESOURCEFULLY , RESOURCEFULNESS, RESPECT , RESPECTABLE, RESPECTABLY , RESPECTED, RESPECTFUL, RESPECTFULLY , RESPITE, RESPLENDENT, RESPLENDENTLY , RESPONSIBILITY, RESPONSIBLE, RESPONSIBLY , RESPONSIVE, RESPONSIVELY , REST , REST EASY, RESTED, RESTFUL, RESTFULLY , RESTORATION, RESTORATIVE, RESTORATIVELY, RESTORE, RESTORED, RESTRUCTURE, RESTRUCTURED, RESTRUCTURING, RESULT, RETENTIVE, RETENTIVELY , RETRACTABLE, REVEAL , REVEALING, REVEL, REVELATION, REVERE, REVERED, REVERENCE, REVERENT, REVERENTLY , REVITALIZE , REVITALIZING, REVIVAL, REVIVE, REVIVED, REVIVES, REVOLUTIONARY, REVOLUTIONIZE, REVOLUTIONIZED, REVOLUTIONIZES, REWARD , REWARDABLE, REWARDING, REWARDINGLY, RHAPSODIC, RHAPSODICALLY , RHAPSODY, RICH , RICHER, RICHLY, RICHNESS, RIGHT , RIGHT ON, RIGHTEN, RIGHTEOUS, RIGHTEOUSLY, RIGHTEOUSNESS, RIGHTFUL, RIGHTFULLY , RIGHT-HAND MAN , RIGHTLY , RIGHTNESS, RIGHT-O, RIPE, RISE , RISIBLE, RISIBLY, RISK-FREE, RISK-TAKING, ROBUST, ROBUSTLY , ROCK STAR, ROCK STARS, ROGER, ROGER THAT, ROLL , ROLLICK, ROLLICKING, ROLLICKINGLY , ROMANCE, ROMANTIC , ROMANTICALLY, ROMANTICIZE, ROMEO , ROOMIER, ROOMY, ROOTED, ROOTER, ROSE, ROSILY, ROSINESS, ROSY, ROUND, ROUNDED, ROUSE , ROUSING, ROUSINGLY , ROYAL, RUGGED, RUGGEDLY , RULER, RULING, RUN , RUN FOR MY MONEY, RUN-AFTER, RUNNER

Hmm....that's weird.....

There is No RUSSIAN COLLUSION IN HERE.

WTF?

THERE HAS TO BE!

MOM, WHERE IS MY RUSSIAN COLLUSION?

There just has to be....sniffle.....whimper.....I mean....life sucks...without......Rah......Ruh......Russian Collusion.......

WAH..... WAH....WAH.

images

I Wah..... I Wah..... I WANT MY RUSSIAN COLLUSION!
WAH DAH YOU MEAN THERE'S NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION?
giphy.gif

unclassified notes cant be leaked you F'n idget ...
COMEY SAID he had a friend "LEAK' the memos...

Please feel free to WHINE that to Comey...

tumblr_lfnhsyEcKf1qctj37.gif~c200

Hmmm, COMEY testifies he had a friend LEAK info....yet snowflakes declare he did no such thing. who to believe, who to believe....

f1cb3213249c849827956a72442401f6.jpg

Forum List

Back