Comey Testimony

You might want to rethink that one, Brown Shirt,

The russians had a private meeting with Trump (no american press allowed) and in that neeting Trump told the Russians top secret israeli intelligence,

If a private meeting with the president is always classified by default, that means Trump acted as a traitor by giving classified material to the Russians.

Here let me help you all take a private view in the Lefty's Filing Cabinet looking for Evidence of Russian Collusion.
Do you or do you not understand that Russia perpetrated several attacks on our electoral system?

Yes or no. Simple question.

Do you or do you not understand that Russia has probed our weaknesses and will probably continue to attack us if we do not take measures to punish them and stop them?

When is a leak a leak? When the person who leaks it has an "R" after his or her name.Otherwise, it's a "nothing burger".

:rofl:

I've only had time to listen to the kick off so far--when Comey called the President a liar--"total lie" that the FBI rank & file had lost faith in him. LOL

Are we hearing the twitter twatter of little Trump fingers yet?

They were government records. And he stole them.

They were not about an investigation. They are no more government records than Comeys shopping list.

Patraeus was prosecuted for showing his diary to one other person.

What Comey did is worse. He took notes from an official meeting with the POTUS and leaked them to the press.
Petraeus passed classified information, retard.

Sounds like Comey did as well, Nazi.

What an in the bag tool he is as McCain trips him up.
McCain is addle brained. Senility has clearly set in.

Do you or do you not understand that Russia perpetrated several attacks on our electoral system?

Do you or do you not understand that Russia has probed our weaknesses and will probably continue to attack us if we do not take measures to punish them and stop them?

Rather than aggressively seek to inform himself on Russia's attacks on our country, Trump did the opposite. He denied, denied, and denied all during the campaign that it was happening.

Kind of the way your god did on Benghazi, eh hack?
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Obama condemned the attack against us...

"The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people."

... where's Trump's condemnation over Russia hacking us?

By the way, that's rhetorical. You're too deranged to answer lucidly.

So what? Trump condemned Russian interference as well.

{“As far as hacking, I think it was Russia,” Mr. Trump said, his first comments accepting the conclusions of United States intelligence officials that Moscow had interfered in the election to help him win. But the president-elect expressed little outrage about that breach and seemed to cast doubt on Russia’s role moments after acknowledging it, asserting that “it could have been others also.”}

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trumps-press-conference-highlights-russia.html

Your fellow Nazi Guno was flinging shit because Trump had not asked Comey, a clearly hostile actor, about the investigation.

Your god Obama never once asked about the investigation into the Benghazi affair either.
As always, you prove to be too insane to converse with.

Try highlighting Trump's words of condemnation in there....

“As far as hacking, I think it was Russia,” Mr. Trump said, his first comments accepting the conclusions of United States intelligence officials that Moscow had interfered in the election to help him win. But the president-elect expressed little outrage about that breach and seemed to cast doubt on Russia’s role moments after acknowledging it, asserting that “it could have been others also.”

You're not even sane enough to distinguish acknowledgement from condemnation. :eusa_doh:

Hell, your own post even declares...

“But the president-elect expressed little outrage about that breach and seemed to cast doubt on Russia’s role moments after acknowledging it,

giphy.gif

can't wait for Trump to be brought in under oath.
He may have a heart attack if forced to tell the truth. His system will shut down.

the realtor-in-chief will claim EP and go tweet how BIGLY he gets disrespected ...

You might want to rethink that one, Brown Shirt,

The russians had a private meeting with Trump (no american press allowed) and in that neeting Trump told the Russians top secret israeli intelligence,

If a private meeting with the president is always classified by default, that means Trump acted as a traitor by giving classified material to the Russians.

It was not a private meeting, The Nazi press was not invited, but many others from the public were.

The president has the authority to declassify anything he chooses.

You are a very confused little Nazi.

What an in the bag tool he is as McCain trips him up.
I think you got that backwards... McCain was all over the place. He said "Comey" when he meant to say President Trump 2 or 3 times. And he clearly confused the Clinton email investigation with the Russia Interference investigation. That was a hard one to watch, felt bad for the old timer.

McCain was clearly suffering from confusion. I'm not sure he even knew where he was. Poor bastard.

He even referred to Comey as "President Comey". :lol:

I think he confused Comey with Flynn and Trump. Several times when he meant to say "Flynn", he said "Comey." When he meant to say "Trump", he said "Comey."

Aphasia. He needs to take Aricept or Namenda.

Comey is the personification of the corruption and duplicity that are endemic to Washington DC Swamp Weasels.

Comey is the personification of the corruption and duplicity that are endemic to Washington DC Swamp Weasels.

The Comey testimony has turned out to be the judicial equivalent to 'Pearl Harbor' for the Democrats and Obama. :p

Comey had testified that:

Former Obama US AG attempted to undermine the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton, to obstruct justice by pressuring Comey to down-grade the investigation to an 'issue'.

Comey testified that Lynch's meeting on-board her plane with Bill Clinton convinced him that the independence of the DOJ in regards to the Hillary investigation / scandal had been TAINTED...

Comey also testified that his 'hand in going rogue' and holding a press conference to announce he was re-opening the Hillary investigation days before the election was 'forced' by Bill Clinton and Lynch's meeting on the tarmac.

--- Hillary and the Democrats went bat-shit crazy when Comey did that...and it turns out they only have Bill Clinton and Loretta lynch to blame.

Comey says former Obama AG pressured him on Clinton email case

Comey says Lynch tarmac meeting, directive to downplay probe prompted him to go rogue on Clinton case

15833047.gif

TODAY'S HEADLINES:

COMEY NUKES DEMOCRATS / LYNCH / OBAMA:

Comey just claimed he can read Trump's mind

Who can't??
I mean it ain't real freeking deep --- "Me! Me! Me! And did I mention, Me?"

A private meeting with the President of the United States is classified by default.

You are too dumb for words.

Otherwise what happened between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky would have been classified.

It was, until it became the subject of a criminal investigation.

You really are stupid, even for a Nazi.

Forum List

Back