Comey Testimony

Haven't heard anything explosive, although I have no doubt we'll be seeing headlines like BLOCKBUSTER COMEY REVELATIONS all over the media.

Comey didn't want to be alone with Trump, for good reason. Comey didn't trust Trump, for good reason. Comey and his staff were stunned that Trump would try this, for good reason. Comey kept notes in case Trump distorted conversations, for good reason.

That seems to be as far as it goes. Trump is the ultimate loose cannon, as we all know, but this won't go very far if this is it.

What was THE REASON?

Maybe it can be found on THE NSA SERVERS.
Don't you lefties have any good hackers left or are they all in jail?
Still waiting for ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION.
Not sure what that has to do with my post.

Yet Comey never felt it necessary to take such notes after meeting with Bush or Obama.

He only met with Obabble once. He was a Deputy AG under Bush - so no reason for him to meet with him.

Trump is not a hands off butt slider like Obabble.
he said he met with obummer twice.

The second time was just to say good bye. That hardly qualifies as a meeting of any substance or import (other than the purpose of feeding Obabble and the Swamp Weasel's egos).
well, can someone tell me the difference between a phone call and a one on one meeting?

Well, the phone call is most certainly recorded by the NSA and subject to abuse and leaks by the Obabble Permanent Bureaucracy Resistance. A one on one meeting has some chance of remaining confidential, but has the exposure that a Swamp Weasel will write up Fake Notes to use for political purposes in the future.
"Fake notes"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You cons are a riot.
thumbsup.gif

The fact that a meeting took place is in the permanent record (unless Obabble is the President), but the contents are not necessarily recorded.

Look at the Trump associates who denied they had conversations with the russians. Had those meeting happened in the capital, or at the whitehouse, there would be a record. Since they were on the phone, they felt they could lie and deny such conversations ever took place.

And it came back to bite them on the ass, because when you talk to the russians, or terrorists, or foreigners, the NSA is listening in.

ANY DAY NOW, someone is gonna leak ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF A CRIME, RIGHT?
ANY DAY NOW, someone is gonna be CHARGED WITH A CRIME, RIGHT?
Come back when either happens.

Unless you want to talk about your MASCOT.

DBm2-bbUAAEaZ0V.jpg:large

[

Comey admitted that he had a friend leak his notes. On the one hand, he claims to have kept the notes and not escalated as he didn't want to taint the investigation. If this is true, the notes are confidential government records. But then he takes them and claims they are personal property - and has them leaked for political purposes. The latter shows his true agenda.

He is a SWAMP WEASEL.

My question is, did he just admit to a felony?

One could certainly make a case that he did.
Hell, you can't even make the case that Comey only met with Obama one time.

Trump was more worried about the golden showers report than about Russia's attacks on us.

I find his response to that report very, very strange.

An innocent person would be outraged, and Trump was supposedly outraged. An innocent person who had never done such a thing would not then say, "I always assumed the Russians were recording me" like Trump said.

That sounds like, "If they weren't recording me, then I would have probably hired some hookers to piss on me."

Wrong. Read regulations. Anything pertaining to government business are govt records and must be turned over and retained by the govt

So where are sessions notes from talking to the russians, or Flynns notes from talking to the russians. Or Kushners notes from talking to the russians.

Why haven't they turned them over?

No stupid, they are not, No matter how much you Nazis want them to be. The notes aid Comey in keeping consistent testimony, nothing more.

Comey is claiming that the notes were his personal property, not government records. That makes the fiction.

The notes neither confirm or refute the events that Comey claims. But I suspect that the events are somewhat close, though colored by his bias. The thing is, so far the only thing illegal that has come up is that Comey leaked to the NY Times.

Comey admitted that he had a friend leak his notes. On the one hand, he claims to have kept the notes and not escalated as he didn't want to taint the investigation. If this is true, the notes are confidential government records. But then he takes them and claims they are personal property - and has them leaked for political purposes. The latter shows his true agenda.

He is a SWAMP WEASEL.
His notes were not classified material. Next whine...?

They were government records. And he stole them.
You're deranged.

They were not classified. Intentionally. So they could be shared freely.

Honey, those convos were before the presidency.
Wrong. Read regulations. Anything pertaining to government business are govt records and must be turned over and retained by the govt/QUOTE]

So where are sessions notes from talking to the russians, or Flynns notes from talking to the russians. Or Kushners notes from talking to the russians.

Why haven't they turned them over?

Yet Comey never felt it necessary to take such notes after meeting with Bush or Obama.

He only met with Obabble once. He was a Deputy AG under Bush - so no reason for him to meet with him.

Trump is not a hands off butt slider like Obabble.
he said he met with obummer twice.

The second time was just to say good bye. That hardly qualifies as a meeting of any substance or import (other than the purpose of feeding Obabble and the Swamp Weasel's egos).
well, can someone tell me the difference between a phone call and a one on one meeting?

Well, the phone call is most certainly recorded by the NSA and subject to abuse and leaks by the Obabble Permanent Bureaucracy Resistance. A one on one meeting has some chance of remaining confidential, but has the exposure that a Swamp Weasel will write up Fake Notes to use for political purposes in the future.
Wrong. The NSA cannot wiretap a US person.

You must be one of the tards who drank the piss that Obama wiretapped Trump tower.

[
As always, you prove to be too insane to converse with. As my posts indicate, in stark contrast to your paranoid delusions, I never said Comey reported to Bush. What I actually said was that Comey never felt the need to take notes after meeting with him.

What you did was lie. Comey was an assistant to the Attorney General under Bush, He did not report to Bush and never met with him. You don't take notes with people you don't meet with, Obama appointed Comey, who is clearly STILL loyal to Obama.

IF as Comey claims, the Russians were "deeply involved in tampering" with the 2016 election, then the FBI counter intelligence group is utterly incompetent, Simple as that. Because this is the most important group in the FBI, this reveals that Comey is incompetent.

Comey is claiming that the notes were his personal property, not government records. That makes the fiction.

The notes neither confirm or refute the events that Comey claims. But I suspect that the events are somewhat close, though colored by his bias. The thing is, so far the only thing illegal that has come up is that Comey leaked to the NY Times.

He is a SWAMP WEASEL.
His notes were not classified material. Next whine...?

They were government records. And he stole them.
You're deranged.

They were not classified. Intentionally. So they could be shared freely.
Correct. Comey went into detail about deliberately ensuring they were unclassified memos.

Wow never thought Comey was such a wussy ass pansy

Wrong. The NSA cannot wiretap a US person.

You must be one of the tards who drank the piss that Obama wiretapped Trump tower.

You have to explain it to them in simple language. They think a wiretap of the russians, is a wiretap of the american on the other end of the phone line.

Forum List

Back