Comey thinks he was fired because of the Russia investigation

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Comey is saying that he was fired likely because Trump was feeling pressure from the investigation into Russia.

He said he made those notes because he thought Trump would lie about it.

Trump is going down!

Striking when he said he made notes on his meetings with Trump because he feared Trump would lie about them.

Yes. You must be having a hard time though with your head stuck up a RaTz' ass.

Comey also "believed" that when Trump "hoped" for a certain outcome of an investigation, that Trump was directing him to make sure the outcome was in Trumps favor.

Good luck Dimocrats proving that "hoping" is the same as "ordering".

Striking when he said he made notes on his meetings with Trump because he feared Trump would lie about them.

He never that either. He said he wrote notes because it was an unusual conversation that he felt he might need later.

Libs think Comey's feelings are proof of Trump breaking the law.

Comey also "believed" that when Trump "hoped" for a certain outcome of an investigation, that Trump was directing him to make sure the outcome was in Trumps favor.

Good luck Dimocrats proving that "hoping" is the same as "ordering".

It is in the implication. But hey, knowing what Comey said & here you are protecting your lying, Russia supporting POS Trump.

Picture a Roger Ailes summoning a young, good looking woman into his office asking her how she liked her job & if she wanted to keep it & then saying "I hope you can have sex with me".

Only a moron would not call that sexual harassment.

He never that either. He said he wrote notes because it was an unusual conversation that he felt he might need later.
You are either lying or are not listening to Comey. Which is it?

Post quotes to prove I'm lying. You can't.
Wait until the transcript come out. Then your lies will be easily proved.

Forum List

Back