Comey To Speak At 11 AM EST

Bets on the Security Review as the Hidebeast refers to it.....
Bets on the Nothing Burger as Barbara Boxer calls it....

Or the criminal investigation of Hillary as the people who live in the world of reality call it....

Well If it's about the criminal investigation I'm sure it will be that after Hillary had her interview it
was determined that there was nothing illegal about what she did....
And she is cleared....

Place your bets.
If Lynch/Obama/Hillary know she was going to have any charges recommended by the FBI there's now way she'd be flying around on the taxpayer's Air Force One today.
She'll slither away again.
Good old Bill pulls another one out of his asshole just in time.

One of two scenerios.

He tells us that the investigation is on going. He surely can't say it is over, but could.

He will then tell us that there were breaches of protocol by Mrs. Tuzla but nothing to prosecute.

Then Obama will expunged Petraus' convictions as just a oopsie.

Last edited:
Saw someone on MSNBC say that Hillary did not knowingly break any law....

I didn't know that the only way you can break any law is if you knew beforehand it was illegal....

HUH?

There hasn't been enough time to analyze her interrogation unless there was some really serious law breaking.

I didn't know that the only way you can break any law is if you knew beforehand it was illegal....

HUH?

If that defense works then I am breaking my speedometer in my car.

The FBI has to be extremely careful here. Bringing down the Beast is playing with fire, but on the other hand, if Vlad or someone else dumps the Beast's emails the FBI will be compromised.

The FBI has to be extremely careful here. Bringing down the Beast is playing with fire, but on the other hand, if Vlad or someone else dumps the Beast's emails the FBI will be compromised.

I saw a young man open the car door for his young date. Something I very seldom see. It seems to me that politeness and chivalry are leaving our society. As I told my wife, that is bad enough but it is worse because people no longer care. They will push their way into elevators without a thought of anyone else and not give a shyt if you like it or not.

HUH?

Yeah, that defense does smack of being so drunk you didn't know you shouldn't be driving, doesn't it???

Ignorance of the law (or plain stupidity) isn't a defense..

Who is the FBI to judge me!!!
So many have tried to bring me down....and they have all failed.
I have so many dumb ass followers so it will never happen...

Silly FBI.jpg

I bet no charges....Comey won't be the only honest man in Washington.....there aren't any.....

HUH?

Yeah, that defense does smack of being so drunk you didn't know you shouldn't be driving, doesn't it???

Ignorance of the law (or plain stupidity) isn't a defense..

Well, at least for we peasants.

I saw a young man open the car door for his young date. Something I very seldom see. It seems to me that polititness and civerly is leaving our society. As I told my wife, that is bad enough but it is worse because people no longer care. They will push their way into elevators without a though of anyone else and not give a shyt if you like it or not.
When my wife and I walk where there are people we notice one thing lately. Couples walking toward us will stay shoulder and expect you to move if they are under 40. Over 40 they generally do the polite thing and get in a single file like we do.

If the FBI drops this then all the law suits against Trump should also be dropped. Or try them both.

No doubt you all have your favorite conspiracy tee'd up to wrap your inevitable outrage and butthurt in.

I saw a young man open the car door for his young date. Something I very seldom see. It seems to me that polititness and civerly is leaving our society. As I told my wife, that is bad enough but it is worse because people no longer care. They will push their way into elevators without a though of anyone else and not give a shyt if you like it or not.
When my wife and I walk where there are people we notice one thing lately. Couples walking toward us will stay shoulder and expect you to move if they are under 40. Over 40 they generally do the polite thing and get in a single file like we do.

I was leaving Planet Fitness the other day and there were two women have a conversation right in front of the doors. They left little room to walk around them but I did. I figured it was the polite thing to do and since they were of a different gender and race if I just walked between them i would be considered impolite and a racist. The reality is that they probably would have apologized and moved had I actually said something to them. Most people don't want to be impolite, but a lot don't know how not to be. But the number of those who don't give a crap is growing.

I was leaving Planet Fitness the other day and there were two women have a conversation right in front of the doors. They left little room to walk around them but I did. I figured it was the polite thing to do and since they were of a different gender and race if I just walked between them i would be considered impolite and a racist. The reality is that they probably would have apologized and moved had I actually said something to them. Most people don't want to be impolite, but a lot don't know how not to be. But the number of those who don't give a crap is growing.
I think everyone is living in their own bubble worlds oblivious to what's going on around them. The new holy trinity now is Me, Myself and I.

Forum List

Back