Comey To Speak At 11 AM EST

I bet word came down from on high....
I mean from Valerie Jarrett's office....

Listen up peeps....
The big guy.... (Obama) is going out on tour telling people to vote for the beast....
Time to wrap this investigation up and clear her already....

The FBI has to be extremely careful here. Bringing down the Beast is playing with fire, but on the other hand, if Vlad or someone else dumps the Beast's emails the FBI will be compromised.

Good point....I think he will talk about how they are reviewing all the information and buy some more time..... mainly the news conference will be directed at diffusing the raging controversy of bill confronting loretta lynch on her plane...he will try and assure the public the FBI is conducting a thorough and complete investigation blahblahblah

he will certainly not say hillary will be indicted whilst obama is campaigning with her.....I do not think he would do that even if he does plan to indict her.

I just got this from the office of the beast....

Hillary not funny.jpg

Listen up peeps....
The big guy.... (Obama) is going out on tour telling people to vote for the beast....

All they needed is for Lynch to buy in.

Listen up peeps....

I'm sure Bill made Lynch an offer she would be crazy to refuse....

Listen up peeps....

I find it odd that no one covering the story didn't pick up on the AG saying she would accept the FBI report.....
It failed to mention that it doesn't mean she has an obligation to act on it...

Of course she will accept it.
What are her other options?

Saw someone on MSNBC say that Hillary did not knowingly break any law....

I didn't know that the only way you can break any law is if you knew beforehand it was illegal....

HUH?

Ignorance of the law is no excuse....but on the other hand there is a legal precept aka 'No criminal intent'

Listen up peeps....

I find it odd that no one covering the story didn't pick up on the AG saying she would accept the FBI report.....
It failed to mention that it doesn't mean she has an obligation to act on it...

Of course she will accept it.
What are her other options?

Just another example of an incompetent administration choosing someone based on their race and little more.....quite pathetic...an embarassment for any administration.

Everyone knows the Bride of Wacostein was deliberately using a weak server to sell secrets to china. But nothing will be done to her. Hell - her hubby got away with burning 85 americans alive on national tv.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse....but on the other hand there is a legal precept aka 'No criminal intent'

No criminal intent??? HAHAHA. She was selling info to our enemies you fool!!! That was the point of using an easily hacked server. THINK

I suggest we wait and see what he days. He is fair and respected by both sides of the isle. And word is, he is NOT a Hillary fan.

Everyone knows the Bride of Wacostein was deliberately using a weak server to sell secrets to china. But nothing will be done to her. Hell - her hubby got away with burning 85 americans alive on national tv.

You really need to kick the drugs...

The FBI has to be extremely careful here. Bringing down the Beast is playing with fire, but on the other hand, if Vlad or someone else dumps the Beast's emails the FBI will be compromised.

That's a good point. They want to let hillary skate for her treason, but doing so could backfire on them.

If Hillary's server held secret documents and didn’t comply the Federal Records Act and was vulnerable to hackers she without a doubt violated the law.

The FBI must decide on an official recommendation on a formal indictment — which Lynch pledged Friday to support. The key question is whether the server and Clinton’s conduct breached the legal standards for mishandling classified information.

Some spectators have compared the decision to whether to hit former CIA DirectorDavid Petraeus with felony charges for his own mishandling of classified information. While the FBI reportedly requested those heavier charges that could carry prison time, then-Attorney General Eric Holder downgraded the charges to misdemeanors.

I do not see how this can possibly be anything other than a clear violation. I have worked with classified material for over twenty five years and I would have gone to jail for just one of her thousands of violations.

If Clinton does not get referred for an indictment hearing then Trump wins the election as he is demonstrated to be correct regarding the Political Class refusing to submit itself to the same laws that they fuck us with every day.

I suggest we wait and see what he days. He is fair and respected by both sides of the isle. And word is, he is NOT a Hillary fan.
No but he still owned by the Oligarchs or he never would have made it as far as he has.

Forum List

Back