Coming to a Red State near you....

they are people that believe like you do and think the murder of an innocent child is perfectly ok even after birth,,,
Except I don't believe that and those people have no power. Unlike the congressman who feels absolutely no exception for the mothers life or health.

so every child killed after viability was already going to die??

man youre like one of the smartest people ever,,,
You only provided one example and you are moving the goal posts along the way. Viability is 23-24 weeks? We were talking about 8 mos or up to birth.

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago.
The Constitution doesn't grant rights, it recognizes and protects them.
RvW recognized a right to privacy, but the current court has decided that right, in regards to aborting human fetuses, isn't addressed in the Constitution and therefore falls under the purview of the 10th Amendment.
Nothing in their decision makes abortion illegal.
That is to be decided democratically at the state level.
I'm both pro-choice and pro-logic.

You only provided one example and you are moving the goal posts along the way. Viability is 23-24 weeks? We were talking about 8 mos or up to birth.
What you are afraid of is being forced to deal with a majority that opposes abortion. You are insecure in your loyalty. A state today supporting abortion might, by tomorrow, strike down that right. Creeping recognition of humanity will up end what you hold dear and it terrifies you.

What you are afraid of is being forced to deal with a majority that opposes abortion. You are insecure in your loyalty. A state today supporting abortion might, by tomorrow, strike down that right. Creeping recognition of humanity will up end what you hold dear and it terrifies you.
It isn’t a majority, it is a minority that terrifies me.

It isn’t a creeping recognition of humanity but a creeping erasure of humanity that terrifies me.

What I hold dear is MY self-autonomy, self-ownership, and self-determination.

You never wanted safe, legal and rare. Stop lying.
how would you know what I wanted??

truth be told I am not a religious absolutist and would have compromised with heartbeat but due to your sides desire for up to 9 months and beyond I have no choice but to side with the others,,

you see I dont have a blood lust like you and know that those being killed are innocent children,,

It isn’t a majority, it is a minority that terrifies me.

It isn’t a creeping recognition of humanity but a creeping erasure of humanity that terrifies me.

What I hold dear is MY self-autonomy, self-ownership, and self-determination.
If you trust people to control your state legislators, chosen by vote, then abortion rights will spread. Not the other way around. But no, you believe that abortion will become more limited.

At least you know that only women bear the peculiar burden of pregnancy and know that there are ways to prevent it.

how would you know what I wanted??

truth be told I am not a religious absolutist and would have compromised with heartbeat but due to your sides desire for up to 9 months and beyond I have no choice but to side with the others,,

you see I dont have a blood lust like you and know that those being killed are innocent children,,
Are we talking about us and our views, or our purported “sides”? If so, your side wants no exceptions for a woman’s life or health. Obviously I cannot side with that.

If you trust people to control your state legislators, chosen by vote, then abortion rights will spread. Not the other way around. But no, you believe that abortion will become more limited.

At least you know that only women bear the peculiar burden of pregnancy and know that there are ways to prevent it.
:lol: gerrymandering has made representation a joke.

Are we talking about us and our views, or our purported “sides”? If so, your side wants no exceptions for a woman’s life or health. Obviously I cannot side with that.
why are you lying??
they arent my side and why I said I would go with their view instead of yours since yours wants it up to and after birth,,

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago. I have never before heard of an individual right being taken away.

The effects will be devastating for many women.

Time to stop pretending this is "good for women" as if they are nothing more than stupid cows who don't know what how to make their own healthcare decisions.

Here is a taste of what to expect. Feel free to add more examples.

The wording varies slightly from state to state. Texas allows abortion for “a medical emergency”; Louisiana’s bill makes an exception to prevent “death or substantial risk of death,” or “permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ”; and Idaho permits abortion “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman.” On Thursday, Oklahoma legislators approved a bill that would ban nearly all abortions starting from fertilization, with an exception to save the life of the mother “in a medical emergency.”

Those exceptions are so vaguely defined, and with such harsh penalties for providers deemed to have violated the terms, physicians say they will be effectively unable to provide proper medical care or even discuss abortion with patients.

No right was taken away.

Women can still have abortions.

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago. I have never before heard of an individual right being taken away.

The effects will be devastating for many women.

Time to stop pretending this is "good for women" as if they are nothing more than stupid cows who don't know what how to make their own healthcare decisions.

Here is a taste of what to expect. Feel free to add more examples.

The wording varies slightly from state to state. Texas allows abortion for “a medical emergency”; Louisiana’s bill makes an exception to prevent “death or substantial risk of death,” or “permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ”; and Idaho permits abortion “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman.” On Thursday, Oklahoma legislators approved a bill that would ban nearly all abortions starting from fertilization, with an exception to save the life of the mother “in a medical emergency.”

Those exceptions are so vaguely defined, and with such harsh penalties for providers deemed to have violated the terms, physicians say they will be effectively unable to provide proper medical care or even discuss abortion with patients.
The lie....abortion is a Constitutional right. Just can't accept the truth, can you. Pitiful.

Forum List

Back