Communists, Moochers, Race-Baiters, Globalists Better Straighten Up: The TRUMPINATOR Runs Shit Now!

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... all dem protestors protestin' Trump...

... fer winnin' the `lection...

... is un-American."

Trump's not running anything just yet, but a lot of democrat scum are running scared now.

Trump's not running anything just yet, but a lot of democrat scum are running scared now.
Everyone should be scared when they have an unpredictable, unqualified, unstable narcissist with ADHD as a president.

Oh the times, they are a changin.

GO TRUMPINATOR! GO TRUMPINATOR! :dance:

Yep. Some New York values headed your way real soon bubba.

You gotta problem with that?

I don't, but I bet there are going to be a lot of people down south and in flyover country that aren't going to cotton to it. LOL.

Don't worry bout it son. You're irrelevant. You only exist to serve King Donald now. :)

Oh the times, they are a changin.

GO TRUMPINATOR! GO TRUMPINATOR! :dance:

Yep. Some New York values headed your way real soon bubba.

You gotta problem with that?

I don't, but I bet there are going to be a lot of people down south and in flyover country that aren't going to cotton to it. LOL.

Don't worry bout it son. You're irrelevant. You only exist to serve King Donald now. :)

Like I said, you are the bootlicker, not me. So get on you knees and start licking like a good little boy. LOL.

Communists, Moochers, Race-Baiters, Globalists Better Straighten Up:

I don't think they're worried, Wall Street, Goldman Sachs and all the rest will be just fine.

Everyone should be scared when they have an unpredictable, unqualified, unstable narcissist with ADHD as a president.

Ha, you mad?
Not at all. Actually, I am finding this all comical. It is amazing how many stupid people there are in this country, and you are most definitely one of them.

Ha, you mad?
Not at all. Actually, I am finding this all comical. It is amazing how many stupid people there are in this country, and you are most definitely one of them.

Nah, you mad. :laugh:

Forum List

Back