Companies begin to fold under Biden.....Learjet closes its doors

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
A corporate jet manufacturer for the last 60 years has closed its doors.

It managed to hang on through the Trump years but no more.

iu

The BDS is kicking in early i see.

The Learjet is a small business jet manufactured by Bombardier. They are stopping production of that plane because larger, more luxurious business jets are outselling it.

Bombardier, the company that makes the Learjet isn't going anywhere.

I Am curious, though. Do you really think a company can go from a multinational success to closing their doors in three weeks because the American administration changed? Doesn't that strike you as something only a low information partisan idjit would think?

iu

So not even a month after Trump departed it is Biden's fault they went under, smfh. They probably have been struggling for 2yrs or more.
of course it is,, they looked and the landscape in front of them and knew they could never survive whats coming,,

The BDS is kicking in early i see.

The Learjet is a small business jet manufactured by Bombardier. They are stopping production of that plane because larger, more luxurious business jets are outselling it.

Bombardier, the company that makes the Learjet isn't going anywhere.

I Am curious, though. Do you really think a company can go from a multinational success to closing their doors in three weeks because the American administration changed? Doesn't that strike you as something only a low information partisan idjit would think?
yeak john kerry and pelosi will be needing bigger jets for their grand lifestyles,,

Bombardier is a Canadian company busily divesting itself of all its aviation related businesses. They know that only the politically connected will be allowed to fly. Nothing smaller than an Airbus A200 (once a Bombardier product) will be acceptable to the powered few.

And even those won't be enough for the upper echelons.

Their tears overflow just now because Boeing (if it's allowed to stay in business) has quit development on the 747 series and Airbus has conceded it's A380 line is closing down.

But not to worry. You'll be allowed to spend some of your annual "free money" on the purchase of a government motors electric bicycle with a solar panel so you can get around on sunny days. They're equipped with an overhead solar panel that will prevent you from looking up as your betters jet overhead.

iu

So not even a month after Trump departed it is Biden's fault they went under, smfh. They probably have been struggling for 2yrs or more.

I know, it's amazing, it's like their entire survival depended on Donald Trump's reelection. Once he lost, the pink slips were mailed out the next day: "Unfortunately, with President Biden's election, we have decided that we can no longer operate under this new President. We will be ceasing operations in two weeks."

iu

I know, it's amazing, it's like their entire survival depended on Donald Trump's reelection. Once he lost, the pink slips were mailed out the next day: "Unfortunately, with President Biden's election, we have decided that we can no longer operate under this new President. We will be ceasing operations in two weeks."
Welcome to the next Great Depression--moron. Biden started the pink slips with the Keystone shut down EO and he continued it with the Minimum Wage EO. Watch what happens to your job and your purchasing power with your free money, minimum wage and national debt that will never be paid off.

iu

Welcome to the next Great Depression--moron. Biden started the pink slips with the Keystone shut down EO and he continued it with the Minimum Wage EO. Watch what happens to your job and your purchasing power with your free money, minimum wage and national debt that will never be paid off.

What % of Americans do you think earn minimum wage?

iu

Why are you complaining? You'll be getting a raise to $15 an hour, I'm so happy for you!

iu

Man, there is some serious stupidity going on here. Lear has been in trouble for several years.. Their planes aren't selling.

iu

Why are you complaining? You'll be getting a raise to $15 an hour, I'm so happy for you!
Wrongo, moron. I was making $15/hour forty years ago.

iu

Well, now you're back to where you once were. You must be so excited, it's been a long road, huh?

iu

Well, now you're back to where you once were. You must be so excited, it's been a long road, huh?
Tsk, Tsk, Don't have time for your moronic circular arguments either. You're cancelled too.

iu

sounds like they are cutting their losses and folding because they know the deck is stacked against them under the chicom traitor communist in the WH.

iu

Tsk, Tsk, Don't have time for your moronic circular arguments either. You're cancelled too.

C'mon man, give me another chance. I promise to do better moving forward. I won't let you down.

Forum List

Back