Comparing the Tea Party and the Occutards.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Since it was so common not long ago to compare the two grass roots movements, let's have an update.

The Tea Party Movement does less protesting these days but many of the people elected by them are doing "the work" in Washington (that's Washington DC for you lefties).

The Occupiers are not protesting and don't seem to have anyone pushing their agenda in Washington either.

Although I myself, am not seeing much of the influence of the TPM on Washington, apparently the liberals are seeing it.

According to them, the TPM has the House under it's grip, is preventing the Senate from getting anything done, and is hampering Obama's efforts to save the world. That is some serious power right there.

the Occutards? Well, not much of anything at all, but they probably had to go find a job.

Last edited:
Since it was so common not long ago to compare the two grass roots movements, let's have an update.

The Tea Party Movement does less protesting these days and many of the people elceted by them are doing the work in Washington (that Washington DC for you lefties).

The Occupiers are not protesting and don't seem to have anyone pushing their agenda in Washington either.

Although I myself, am not seeing much of the influence of the TPM on Washington, apparently the liberals are seeing it.

According to them, the TPM has the House under it's grip, is preventing the Senate from getting anything done, and is hampering Obama's efforts to save the world. That is some serious power right there.

the Occutards? Well, not much of anything at all. They probably had to go find a job.
You can't compare the two.

The "bagger nation", is not a grassroots movement. They're corporate bitches, doing what they're told like good little whores.

The Occupy movement, is a true grassroots movement against the corporate takeover of our government.

The Tea Party Movement does less protesting these days and many of the people elceted by them are doing the work in Washington (that Washington DC for you lefties).

the Occutards? Well, not much of anything at all. They probably had to go find a job.

The "bagger nation", is not a grassroots movement. They're corporate bitches, doing what they're told like good little whores.

The Occupy movement, is a true grassroots movement against the corporate takeover of our government.

This is me pointing at you and laughing at your stupidity. I mean, if you are that uneducated, there's is nothing else that can be done but to point and laugh.

You sure are obsessed with teabagging. I'll bet you are the cup am I right?

You both have it wrong.

Both groups are populist driven with Big Money backers in order to influence the interests of those Big Money backers.

OWS is finished and the TeaP movement's last gasp will expire with the failure of the 40 Congressional members to kill ACA.

You both have it wrong.

Both groups are populist driven with Big Money backers in order to influence the interests of those Big Money backers.

OWS is finished and the TeaP movement's last gasp will expire with the failure of the 40 Congressional members to kill ACA.
How could the OWS movement have big money backers, when their whole movement was against "big money backers"?

That makes absolutely no sense.

You both have it wrong.

Yes, the TPM is now a tool of the GOP. It didn't start out that way. It was a grass roots movement that struck a chord with people so the GOP hijacked it.

You are possibly correct on your second point. Although if they stick to the original tenet of the TP (fiscal responsibility), they will have something to continue fighting on.

When, not if, they fail to defund obamacare, it will be the last gasp for all of us.

Do you find it odd that the "corporate takeover" exists under a primarily democrat control of government?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

The Tea Party Movement does less protesting these days but many of the people elected by them are doing "the work" in Washington (that's Washington DC for you lefties).

the Occutards? Well, not much of anything at all, but they probably had to go find a job.
I think I saw an Occupy retard taking a dump behind the Lincoln memorial the other day.

Wow. Someone needs to go to jail for dropping you on your head when you were hatched.

Lol really?

Just out of curiosity how much is the rent for that rock you're living under?

Forum List

Back