Compensating Negros For Slavery

freemind

Nov 6, 2015
It is bad enough that there are negro criminals who want to be compensated for disobeying lawful orders and being treated harshly by police. But many negros also want to be compensated because their ancestors were slaves. Even for those negros who may not actually be in favor of it, being human, (sort of) I doubt if most would refuse the money if it was offered to them. But the fact reamins that the negros who want compensation want money from those who didn't enslave them and give that money to those who weren't enslaved.

Though what if such a thing was done. How much would Northern states have to pay and how much would Southern states have to pay. And what about the states that didn't even exist at the time. Then, as far as I'm concerned, the money the Northern states had to pay for the Civil War would be deducted from any compensation settlement. Also, what about the Northern soldiers who were killed or badly wounded in the war. I would like to hear what some negro thought that was worth. So that value could be deducted from any compensation too.

Another thing is that even if such a thing was done, here is how I think things should go. However much money an actual slave would have received, adjusting for inflation, that money should be divided up equally among the descendants. Which wouldn't leave them with very much.

Here is another point. Negros are a millstone around White people's necks. Having them around has cost us much. And is still doing so. Where is my compensation for having that black filth infect my country. Also, how many negros here would rather be living in Africa. Again, they should be paying White people for being here.

There are still some racists who just want to complain about African Americans.

I would like compensation from the racists for wasting all of our time.

• Banned
There isn't a black in the US who was a slave here. No compensation

I agree. But there are still some negros who think they should be compensated.

I'm Irish, my ancestors were enslaved also, British, Scottish, Welsh, etc....blacks don't hold all the cards on slavery

I don't know how many Brittish were enslaved. Though they used to have press gangs go out and kidnap Brittish citizens to serve on their ships. There was also indentured servitude. Benjamin Franklin in his youth had to flee to another state to escape his indentured servitude. In one way or another, slavery never has gone away. As for the slavery many blacks cry about, there still is actual slavery going on in parts of Africa. As well as cannibalism. So negros are the last people to complain about it. I wish all to hell that Abraham Lincoln would have been able to complete his plan to ship most of the ex-slaves to Panama.

• Banned
There are still some racists who just want to complain about African Americans.

I would like compensation from the racists for wasting all of our time.

You say "racist" like it was a bad thing. Can you really be that brainwashed and stupid?

I would think a FREE AIR TICKET to their African country of choice would be appropriate, after all their GREAT GREAT GREAT ancestor, was PROBABLY SOLD into slavery by another BLACK, and they got FREE TRANSPORTATION to America!

Now, NOT all blacks think this reparation thing is a good idea, but those from#BlackLiesMatter, and the followers of Jesse, Al, and Louie that want to could take advantage of this ONE WAY opportunity!

I'm a contractor and know other contractors and belong to a contractor national forum and the subject came up. Out of all the guys we know maybe a dozen blacks in contracting. Weird huh?

I would think a FREE AIR TICKET to their African country of choice would be appropriate, after all their GREAT GREAT GREAT ancestor, was PROBABLY SOLD into slavery by another BLACK, and they got FREE TRANSPORTATION to America!

Now, NOT all blacks think this reparation thing is a good idea, but those from#BlackLiesMatter, and the followers of Jesse, Al, and Louie that want to could take advantage of this ONE WAY opportunity!

I might even be in favor of giving them all 40 acres and a mule like their slave ancestors were supposedly promised. Though I would imagine that offer wouldn't have been extended to all the women and children. Just the male heads of families. But if that was to be done, they would have to go to Africa and renounce their U.S. citizenship to get their 40 acres there. We could ship them mules.

I'm a contractor and know other contractors and belong to a contractor national forum and the subject came up. Out of all the guys we know maybe a dozen blacks in contracting. Weird huh?

That could be, and probably has been, blamed on White businessmen who prefer to give large contracts to White owned companies. But then on the other hand, there isn't a negro populated and run country on the planet that is worth a damn. Despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example set for them by developed countries. Also, I have a neice who unfortunately got married to a negro and had little nigglets with him. I don't talk to her. But from another family member I heard that she got herself a fairly good paying job. Her negroid husband decided to just sponge off her and quit his job.

OP just doesn't understand. So what, you waited until the slaves died and think the debt is wiped clean. Sorry, it doesn't work like that.

When are the Jews leaving Israel? Many of them weren't victims. So what's the difference?

How about the Indians? Are you advocating taking their land because they weren't smallpoxed? Why not? What's the difference?

How about France? They collected reparations from Haiti when the slaves were freed. Are you advocating they return that money? No?

Why not?

That could be, and probably has been, blamed on White businessmen who prefer to give large contracts to White owned companies. But then on the other hand, there isn't a negro populated and run country on the planet that is worth a damn. Despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example set for them by developed countries. Also, I have a neice who unfortunately got married to a negro and had little nigglets with him. I don't talk to her. But from another family member I heard that she got herself a fairly good paying job. Her negroid husband decided to just sponge off her and quit his job.
I don't think you understand contracting. Most of it is residential and contractors work for themselves. Many do have crews but getting the work done matters much more than race. Many are looking for good help anywhere they can find it. Many are Mexicans and are hard working.

What about my compensation? I had enslaved ancestors, too!
Wait, you did too?
AND you?
AND you?
AND you?
Guess what guys, you aint special :thup:

What about my compensation? I had enslaved ancestors, too!
Wait, you did too?
AND you?
AND you?
AND you?
Guess what guys, you aint special :thup:

Exactly, so compensate us like you did everyone else. We're not special

OP just doesn't understand. So what, you waited until the slaves died and think the debt is wiped clean. Sorry, it doesn't work like that.

When are the Jews leaving Israel? Many of them weren't victims. So what's the difference?

How about the Indians? Are you advocating taking their land because they weren't smallpoxed? Why not? What's the difference?

How about France? They collected reparations from Haiti when the slaves were freed. Are you advocating they return that money? No?

Why not?

White people don't owe negros anything for their ancestors having been slaves. Even though working may go against the negro grain, chances are they lived better lives here than they would have in Africa. Here for example, they didn't have to worry about witches casting hexes on them like many in Africa still do. Neither did they have to worry about cannibals. Which there still are in Africa. Also, a slave owner knows the same thing that any farmer knows about work animals. Which is to get the most work out of them, you need to treat them well. That is one reason why there were many negros who would have fought for the South during the civil war had they been allowed to do so.

Also, negros in fact owe White people a great deal for our having to put up with them. Another thing that wiped the slate completely clean, and then some, is what the North had to go through to free them. Even though most negros would have probably been better off as slaves. Rather than trying to fend for themselves.

You kind of lost me with the Israel thing. But the fact is that most of the Jews weren't victimized to begin with. That is apart from being deported. Or the hardships war caused in Jewish internment camps. But the Jews problems aren't White peoples problems. The whole reason Hitler tried to deport them all was because of the problems they were causing the Germain people. Just as Jews are now causing problems for White people here today.

As for Indains, screw those savage cannibals. Indain tribes also used to wipe each other out. So they don't occupy any higher moral ground there. They would also do horrible things to captives such as stake them out on ant mounds or skin them alive with sharpened clamb shells. Sometimes they would even allow their women to torture their captives. And chances are more likely than not that even the children got in on some of that fun. And let's not leave out the Aztecs and no doubt others. Who used to rip out the hearts of their captives. The bodies which were then consumed by the populace.

Next, I doubt very much if the revolutionary slaves of Haiti paid the French anything for Haiti. Did the Americans pay England anything for our country after our revolution?

Forum List

Back